Winter windshield covers are the best invention since sliced bread. These bad boys will spare you the hassle of having to scrape ice from the windshield of your car. They also ensure that you do not end up with frozen fingers as a result of removing ice from your car’s windshield. Well, removing snow, sleet, and ice consumes much time, which can really be costly if you are in a hurry. Snow, sleet, and ice can also damage your car. They trigger tear, wear, and other damages that can prove costly in the long run. So, to avoid all these, you need to pick up a product from the following top 10 best winter windshield covers reviews.
Table Best Winter Windshield Covers
- 1. OxGord Windshield Snow Cover
- 2. Ice King Magnetic Windshield Cover
- 3. SnowOFF Car Windshield Snow Ice Cover
- 4. AUTOCLUB Car Windshield Snow Cover
- 5. Shynerk Magnetic Edges Car Snow Cover
- 6. MATCC Car Windshield Cover Sun Shade
- 7. Whew Car Windshield Snow Cover
- 8. Safe View Half Size Car Top Windshield Cover
- 9. GREAT BARRIER Windshield Cover Ice Protector
- 10. BESTTRENDY Windshield Snow Cover & Sun Shade Protector
1. OxGord Windshield Snow Cover
The dimensions of the OxGord Windshield Snow Cover are 75 inches long by 0.1 inches wide by 42.25 inches high. The windshield cover is all-weather, and it provides full coverage, thereby, giving you peace of mind knowing that the windshield of your vehicle is well protected. Because of its dimensions, this windshield snow cover is compatible with a wide range of vehicle types. It works with most cars, SUVs, vans, and trucks. Besides, this windshield snow cover is made of thick and durable 600-denier polyester, which protects the windshield against sleet, slush, snowstorms, rain, ice, hail, etc. It also has a Thermal shield that traps heat; thereby, keeping your windshield snow-free every morning. The side panels close inside the front car doors to prevent wind from blowing the snow cover as well as to discourage thieves from stealing it.
- The material feels durable and will no doubt last longer
- Comes folded in a pouch of similar material
- The price is great for what the cover does
- Saves time by eliminating the need to clean snow from the windshield
- Compatible with most vehicles
- Although the material is heavy-duty, the mirror straps are not
2. Ice King Magnetic Windshield Cover
There is nothing poetic about scraping the windshield of your car every winter. That’s why we advise that you go for this windshield cover. It will spare you the hassles of winter weather and even save your time. Furthermore, it is easy to use since all you need to do is to use it to cover the windshield whenever there is snow, ice or frost. And when morning reaches, simply remove it and you are ready to go. The windshield cover features super powerful magnets in the edges to prevent the exterior cover from moving. This means even when the strongest winds come, the windshield cover will stay intact. It measures 50 by 70 inches; hence, it is compatible with trucks, SUVs, and cars. Moreover, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee for peace of mind.
- Big enough to cover almost any vehicle
- Comes with tabs and ties to secure it in place
- Lightweight; hence, easy to store
- Fits most vehicles perfectly
- Instructions are short and to the point
- For some reason, it does not work on aluminum
3. SnowOFF Car Windshield Snow Ice Cover
Scraping the windshield of your car every winter is very tedious. And that’s why you should consider the SnowOFF Car Windshield Snow Ice Cover. This ice cover is cleverly designed to make your life much easier. It is designed to fit the windshields of cars, RVs, SUVs, and trucks. The windshield cover also has windproof straps that will attach to the wheels of your car to help keep it in place even during windy days. Additionally, it is equipped with anti-theft suction cups that secure it to the inside of the car’s windshield to ensure a custom fit as well as to deter thieves from making away with it. The windshield snow ice cover comes with bonus gifts, which are microfiber demisting cleaning cloth and emergency survival blanket. Get it today and wave to your neighbor scraping ice from their car’s windshield as you are driving away.
- Comes with a little carrying case
- The magnets are strong enough
- Made from a very lightweight material
- Very easy to set up
- Does its job perfectly
- The durability of the magnet decreases with strong winds
4. AUTOCLUB Car Windshield Snow Cover
You may be skeptical about buying this windshield cover because its price is cheap yet it claims to do a lot. But we advise that you should try it out because of the high ratings and several customer reviews. It is made of a 3-layered material, which consists of plant cotton, PEVA, and non-woven fabric. This material is of top quality and boasts weatherproof durability. Furthermore, it is thicker than most windshield hood covers. The AUTOCLUB Car Windshield Snow Cover also features a double-sided design, which, in turn, has a Black Side and Silver Side. The black side is great during winter since it absorbs heat and prevents the windshield from freezing. The silver side, on the other hand, comes in handy during summer. It acts as a sun visor to minimize the heat and lower the temperature.
- Setup is fairly easy
- Keeps ice and snow off the windshield and side-view mirrors
- The fabric quality is fine
- Seems very well made
- The price is a bargain
- Fits snug and makes life really easier during cold winter days
- Packaging could be better
5. Shynerk Magnetic Edges Car Snow Cover
This is another unbelievably cheap winter windshield that you should definitely consider, especially if you are on a budget. It is extremely easy to put on and take off your vehicle, considering that it has adjustable straps. Putting it on and taking it off your car takes just seconds. In addition, this car snow cover has ultra-powerful magnets that help keep it in place even when it is windy. It measures 82” by 48.8”, meaning it fits most SUVs, minivans, and cars. When it is not in use, you can quickly fold it and keep it in the trunk for future use. The snow cover is resistant to rain, frost, and snow. It is also resistant to UV rays and dust. That being said, this cover is not just handy during winter but also you can use it during summer to protect your car from UV rays.
- Perfect for those who hate scraping and shoveling snow every morning
- Super easy to put on and to remove
- Magnets on top help keep it in place
- The material is waterproof
- Fits perfectly on vehicles
- The material is thin, but this does not affect performance
6. MATCC Car Windshield Cover Sun Shade
This is an all-season windshield cover that every car owner should consider. It measures 57.87 inches wide by 40.16 inches high, meaning it fits most SUVs and cars. Besides, this windshield cover sunshade is very easy to install with no tools required. It has a secure and side flaps design that prevents it from falling off. The windshield cover protects against snow, ice, leaves, and frost. It is waterproof, dustproof, fire retardant, sun-proof, and frost-proof. What’s more, it is made of a high-density material, which improves its durability. If you are tired of removing snow from the windshield of your car every morning, look no further than this versatile winter windshield cover. It is versatile and has several applications to ensure 100-percent satisfaction.
- Arrives well packaged and seems to be decent quality
- Magnets work great and stick up
- The windshield cover is not bad looking
- Easy to store in the car
- Snow comes off easily from it
- Great for cold weather places
- Not the biggest, but it still provides great coverage
7. Whew Car Windshield Snow Cover
What makes this winter windshield cover one of the best is 190T polyester used to make it. The polyester is a durable material that enables this cover to stand the test of time. The cover prevents snow, ice, and frost by absorbing heat; thanks to the black layer. Besides, this winter windshield cover can be used to reduce heat and block UV rays; thanks to the silver side. It is a double-sided cover that is handy throughout the season. Its longest side size measures 81 by 60 inches, while the shortest side size measures 65 by 60 inches. Well, this thoughtful sizing enables the cover to perfectly fit most SUVs and minivans. The 100-percent manufacturer guarantee will give you peace of mind knowing that you are receiving a product fully backed by the manufacturer.
- Easy to put on and take off
- Saves time and prevents the frustration that comes with scraping your windshield every morning
- Seems large enough to fit a bigger vehicle
- It has no magnets to scratch the paint
- Does a great job of keeping snow off the windshield
- It can take a little bit to figure out how the hooks are supposed to go
8. Safe View Half Size Car Top Windshield Cover
If you are looking for something even more reliable, then the Safe View Half Size Car Top Windshield Cover is for you. Made of 3-layered high-density and long-lasting material, this windshield cover is more than ready to stand up to anything the extreme winter conditions throw at it. Moreover, it is waterproof, and, therefore, will work well outdoors. It will not leak, and it is designed to provide a complete cover to the windshield of your car. This cover also has a windproof design that enables it to withstand strong winds. It is easy to put and take off, meaning it will greatly save your time. Another cool feature that makes it favorite among car owners is the reflective finish that reflects the sun’s harmful rays. By so doing, the reflective finish greatly reduces the scorching greenhouse temperature effects.
- Folds fairly compact for easy storage
- Easy to put on even during windy conditions
- Fits most vehicles well
- Very lightweight and does the trick
- The quality of the material is great
- Could have an adjustable strap instead of an elastic
9. GREAT BARRIER Windshield Cover Ice Protector
Scraping frost and snow every morning is a job few will gladly take. It involves a lot of hassles and frozen fingers. But now we have a solution; the GREAT BARRIER Windshield Cover Ice Protector. All you need to do when you have it is to use it to cover the windshield of your car. After that, come back tomorrow morning and take it off together with the snow. The windshield cover has a universal size, which measures 57 by 74 inches and works with several vehicles. It is large enough to cover all windshield glass, cowl, wiper reservoir, and part of the hood. Because of its size, the cover can be used to protect the windshields of cars, SUVs, vans, trucks, pickups, and minivans from snow, ice, and sleet.
- The size is just fine
- Magnets are strong and work great
- Seems to be of good quality
- Will spare you the hassle of scraping ice
- The seller ships it really fast
- Cuts warm-up time to just a few minutes
- The ties need a buckle or snap
10. BESTTRENDY Windshield Snow Cover & Sun Shade Protector
No one likes to have frozen fingers every wintry morning. That’s why you should go for the BESTTRENDY Windshield Snow Cover & Sun Shade Protector. It is made of a high-density material, which is durable, strong, sunproof, and waterproof. The material is also fire retardant for ultimate reliability and protection. Moreover, this windshield snow cover is available in two sizes that will fit up to 99-percent vehicles. The medium size is compatible with such vehicles as CRVs and Cars, while the large size is designed to cover SUVs, RVs, and Trucks. Additionally, this windshield snow cover has side flaps design that prevents it from falling off. Apart from protecting the windshield of your car against snow, it protects it against UV rays. It is versatile and definitely a handy purchase for anyone who wants to make their life easier.
- Provides a lot of shade from the sun
- Greatly reduces heat during sunny days
- Saves a lot of time every morning
- Very effective and easy to use
- The price is reasonable
- Although the fit is advertised as universal, it may not perfectly fit other windshields
We bet you don’t enjoy scraping ice from the windshield of your car every morning. That’s why we have taken it upon ourselves to provide you with top-ranked winter windshield covers. They are of great quality; hence, will hold up well to extreme outdoor conditions. They are also easy to use, and they provide wonderful coverage to ensure ultimate protection.