Music enthusiasts will tell you that turntable with speakers should not be overlooked when you want to enjoy your favorite music to the fullest. Turntables with speakers are different from conventional units in that they come with speakers. For this reason, you will not require an external speaker to operate them. Moreover, most turntables with speakers display a combination of trendy looks with retro performance. They, therefore, look really nice on the shelf, table or wherever they are placed. Most turntables with speakers also support up to 3 records (33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPMs), meaning they can play nearly all vinyl records. In these top 10 best turntable with speakers reviews, we talk about top quality brands to help you choose the right product.
- 1. Jensen JTA-230 3 Speed Stereo Turntable
- 2. Jensen 3-Speed Turntable Music System Limited Edition
- 3. Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Turntable with Speakers
- 4. ION Audio Three Speed Vinyl Conversion Turntable
- 5. Victrola Nostalgic Classic Wood 6-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable
- 6. it. innovative technology Victrola 3-Speed Turntable with 50 Watt Speakers
- 7. Audio-Technica Silver AT-LP60 Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
- 8. WOCKODER Record Player 3-Speed Turntable
- 9. Lauson CL502 Turntable Vinyl-To-MP3 Record Player
- 10. 1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Stereo Turntable
1. Jensen JTA-230 3 Speed Stereo Turntable
Jensen has equipped this unit with an auxiliary input jack as well as built-in speakers, so it can deliver exceptional performance. The auxiliary input jack and built-in speakers enable the turntable to play music from other devices such as MP3 player, tablet, and other digital audio players. Ideally, this turntable will give you an opportunity to enjoy those old records all over again. It operates on 120V AC power and comes with a dust cover, stereo headphone jack, tone control, and auto stop switch. It also boasts a power indicator that will let you know when it is on.
- The built-in speakers sound great
- Has a USB connection
- The price fits the bill
- Very portable for maximum convenience
- Very simple and looks cool
- The maximum volume is a bit too loud
2. Jensen 3-Speed Turntable Music System Limited Edition
This is another great turntable with speakers. It comes with a cassette deck, a CD player, and AM/FM radio to ensure maximum enjoyment. Furthermore, Jensen has equipped it with an auxiliary input jack, which makes it easy to connect to MP3 players or other digital audio players. The unit is powered by AC120V 60Hz and comes with a remote control that uses two AAA batteries. The remote control makes it very easy to use. Like the first unit on this list, this one is equipped with a stereo speaker system, which enables it to produce great sound.
- Makes a great gift for a music enthusiast
- Volume is controlled via a push button
- Greatly priced and has good speakers
- Does not take up a lot of space
- Great for those looking to start a vinyl collection
- Not the best, but works great
3. Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Turntable with Speakers
Victrola is an experienced manufacturing company that produces top quality turntables with speakers. We are talking about the vintage 3-speed turntable with speakers and a high-functioning Bluetooth feature. Because of the built-in Bluetooth technology, this unit will let you stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device. What’s more, it is a 3-speed turntable with 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. That said, expect it to provide you with full entertainment. It also has a 3.5mm aux-in jack, which makes it great for playing music from non-Bluetooth devices. Plus its built-in speakers work really great.
- Comes with carry handles for optimum portability
- Its volume is fantastic
- Plays the records great
- Comes in perfect condition
- Makes a stunning gift for a musician
- It has easy-to-follow instructions
- The turntable has a few issues but works great
4. ION Audio Three Speed Vinyl Conversion Turntable
You should try out this turntable with speakers if you feel that it is time to take your fun moments to another level. It comes with built-in stereo speakers, and this means you will be able to use it immediately you get it. The built-in speakers produce punchy and crystal clear sound for great enjoyment. Moreover, this turntable is very versatile to the extent that it will play every record in your collection. It is completed in a natural wood finish, which makes it look really cool.
- Its design is aesthetically appealing
- Speakers produce amazing sound
- Well built for the price
- Minimalistic and simple to operate
- The price is unbeatable
- Versatile; works with all the three size records
- Not the best for audiophiles
5. Victrola Nostalgic Classic Wood 6-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable
You will have 6 ways to play your music if you go for the Victrola Nostalgic Classic Wood 6-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable. It is a 3-speed turntable with speakers that promise to play all your vinyl records. It has a built-in Bluetooth technology, which enables it to be used with Bluetooth-enabled devices. It also has an FM radio as well as a 3.5mm aux-in jack, which makes it great for use with non-Bluetooth devices. The stereo speakers that come with the turntable are high performing and deliver the best results ever.
- Plays vinyl records and CDs effectively
- Has an input for auxiliary items
- The radio functions well
- Its Bluetooth connectivity is good
- Arrives well packaged to ensure easy use
- The wood used is solid
- Skips every once in a while
6. it. innovative technology Victrola 3-Speed Turntable with 50 Watt Speakers
Today’s technology and modern design are brought together in this Bluetooth turntable with 50-watt speakers. The two stereo 50-watt speakers look promising when it comes to blasting music that can fill any room. In addition, this turntable is elegantly simplistic in design, so it can go well with any décor. Its Bluetooth technology is powerful enough to pair with Bluetooth-enabled devices that are 33 feet away. And did we say this turntable is a 3-speed unit? Well, this means it can play all the vinyl records.
- Plays all the records clearly
- Looks gorgeous and seems to fit in any room
- Its Bluetooth connectivity works well
- The two speakers are loud enough
- Convenient; records stop spinning
- The price is reasonable
- The needle is quite fragile, but it can be replaced with a better one
7. Audio-Technica Silver AT-LP60 Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
What makes this high performing turntable worth spending on is the belt-drive design, which isolates the platter from motor vibrations in order to increase clarity and high-fidelity audio. Besides, it comes equipped with a built-in switchable preamplifier with RCA output cables to connect to powered speakers and audio systems. Its platter is made of anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum in order to have a minimized vibration. The turntable is fully automatic and comes with a removable hinged dust cover. Moreover, it supports two records, which are 33-1/3 and 45 RPMs.
- Neither too big nor too heavy
- The price is affordable
- Delivers HiFi-grade sound consistently
- Can be connected to speakers direct
- Shipping is fast and free
- Looks great on the shelf or wherever it is placed
- Only supports 33-1/3 and 45 RPMs
8. WOCKODER Record Player 3-Speed Turntable
Considering the features it has been designed with, the WOCKODER Bluetooth 3-Speed Turntable with Speakers will completely immerse you in music. It comes equipped with a Bluetooth function that allows it to not just give you a chance to experience the nostalgic sound of vinyl but also enjoy your favorite digital music. The turntable is also equipped with a spring, which absorbs shock as well as improving sound quality. It boasts a transparent design that makes it look more elegant and simple. Plus it supports 3 records, which are 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM.
- Has a clear cover that protects the hardware
- Has a modern and polished look
- Boasts a Bluetooth connectivity
- Plays records of different sizes at different speeds
- Gives a nice vintage feel
- Speakers could be better quality
9. Lauson CL502 Turntable Vinyl-To-MP3 Record Player
Another stunning turntable with speakers is the Lauson CL502 model, which will surely meet your expectations. It comes with software for editing, recording, and converting vinyl audio in MP3 format. Furthermore, its volume and tone can be controlled to the desired level for a great music listening experience. The turntable supports 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. In other words, it supports all vinyl records. To improve the durability of this turntable, the manufacturer includes a dust cover. Besides, there is a power indicator and an auto stop switch function, which combine to make the record player easy to use.
- Great for people with home projects
- Can convert old records to digital master pieces
- Does not require external speakers
- Software for recording to MP3 is easy to use
- Inexpensive yet very good quality
- Volume is not high enough
10. 1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Stereo Turntable
The perfect combination of retro and trend is here! And it is none other than the 1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Stereo Turntable. It has selectable 33, 45, and 78 RPM speed settings with included 45-RPM adapter. Additionally, this stereo turntable features a briefcase-style design that makes it lightweight and very portable for easy storage or transportation. Its built-in speakers are front facing, so they can deliver great sound every single time. The turntable also has RCA output as well as headphone jack line-in and line-out, which make it effortless to operate as well as to listen to music the way you want.
- Comes in an excellent package
- The price is unbeatable
- Has nicely finished seams
- Durable and well constructed
- Has good sound quality and volume
- The speaker quality is not the greatest
We came up with these reviews in order to make your work easier when it comes to choosing what you deem suitable for your needs. We have reviewed them comprehensively and even included pros and cons of each of them to give you the clearest picture a buyer can have. With that said, we hope that you will love your new turntable with speakers.