There is something special about preparing tea in a tea kettle. And this is the style. Yes, tea kettles are beautifully built to add elegance to your kitchen and make tea preparation fun. Some even have a whistling function that enables them to alert you when your water is ready. Tea kettles come in a wide range of colors and are made of different materials. This means getting a suitable brand is quite easy. Nevertheless, you should not be too hasty when shopping for one, given that not all tea kettles are top quality. That said, check out our top 10 best tea kettles reviews for convenient and satisfying purchases.
Table Best Tea Kettles
- 1. OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Tea Kettle
- 2. Fino 6576 Pour Over Coffee and Tea Kettle
- 3. Mr. Coffee Stainless Steel Whistling Tea Kettle (91407.02)
- 4. Cuisinart Stainless Steel Stovetop Teakettle (CTK-SS17)
- 5. Circulon 1.5-Quart Sunrise Teakettle
- 6. T-fal C76220 Stainless Steel Whistling Tea Kettle
- 7. Teabox Bevel Stainless Steel Tea Kettle with Infuser
- 8. KitchenAid Kettle with C Handle and Trim Band (KTEN20CBER)
- 9. Creative Home Alexa Whistling Tea Kettle
- 10. ovalware Pour Over Coffee Kettle and Tea Kettle
1. OXO Good Grips Brushed Stainless Tea Kettle
This classic tea kettle will give you an opportunity to make tea in style. It is a traditionally shaped kettle that you will be glad to buy. It is very easy to handle even when it is red hot. And that is because of the silicone touch points on the handle and spout cap. These touch points resist heat. Another feature that this tea kettle has is the large lid opening, which makes it extremely easy to fill and much more convenient to clean. The kettle also whistles loudly to notify you when it is done boiling water. It is made of seamless and high-grade stainless steel, which protects it against rust, thereby, improving its durability. The handle of this kettle rotates out of the way to ensure easy filling, storage, and pouring.
- Thick yet not heavy
- The look and design are superb
- Seems to be solidly made
- Easy to pour and use
- The wide bottom design is well thought out
- The price is affordable
- The handle does not overheat
- Not induction compatible
2. Fino 6576 Pour Over Coffee and Tea Kettle
You will be getting more than just a stainless steel tea kettle if you buy this product. Well, we are saying this because the kettle features a narrow spout that makes it great for extracting the most flavors using the pour-over coffee and tea brewing technique. This means, with this kettle, you will be able to get a more flavorful brew without having to put up with those expensive yet very bulky machines. Furthermore, this pour-over coffee & tea kettle is equipped with an impressive angled handle that will keep your hands away from the heated spot. As such, you will not be exposing yourself to injuries by handling the kettle. The kitchenware is made in Japan with 18/8 stainless steel. And this means it will really look great on your counter not to mention being incredibly durable.
- Quite light in weight
- The polish of the steel is nice
- Compatible with many cooktops
- The steel looks and feels sturdy
- Boils water pretty fast
- Rusts when not handled properly
3. Mr. Coffee Stainless Steel Whistling Tea Kettle (91407.02)
Mr. Coffee has been built on genuine and solid business principles. That being said, its products are among the best on the market. Well, one of these products is the whistling tea kettle, which is loaded with several features. For instance, it has whistling technology to alert you when it is done boiling water. It also features a flip-up spout cover to ensure safe and easy pouring. Plus a stay-cool trigger that further improves safety. The tea kettle is constructed with solid stainless steel, which greatly improves its durability. It is a reliable piece of kitchenware that makes preparing tea a breeze. Its 1.75-quart capacity is large enough to enable it to prepare tea for the entire family. In our opinion, this tea kettle should not miss from your kitchen, especially if you value convenience.
- The price is unbeatable
- Works great on induction stoves
- Whistles to notify you when it’s done with the boiling
- Looks really good on the counter
- Light in weight; hence, great for camping
- The quality is not the best, but it works as expected
4. Cuisinart Stainless Steel Stovetop Teakettle (CTK-SS17)
You cannot talk about the best tea kettles without mentioning Cuisinart brands. That said, we are very proud to let you know that our article has also reviewed the Cuisinart Stainless Steel Stovetop Teakettle (CTK-SS17). And we have reviewed it not because it is from Cuisinart but because it is one of the best. In fact, Cuisinart believes in the quality of this kettle so much that they have backed it with a limited lifetime warranty. The kettle is well made, and it heats up really quickly as well as retaining heat well. It has a classic stainless steel design that enables it to fit both traditional and modern industrial-style kitchens. Moreover, the tea kettle comes with a whistle attached to it to signal that the water is boiling. It is exactly what you should have for preparing tea.
- Easy to handle and has a large capacity
- Seems to hold up well
- Easy to clean and works great
- Sturdy and is of good quality
- The price is reasonable
- The whistle is incredibly loud
5. Circulon 1.5-Quart Sunrise Teakettle
This tea kettle combines functionality and style to give you a stunning piece of cookware that you have never seen before. It is a product of Circulon, which is one of the manufacturers with vast experience. This means each of its features helps improve its performance in one way or another. The features make the teakettle versatile enough to prepare not just tea but also coffee and other hot beverages. The teakettle can boil up to 6 cups of hot water, meaning you can rely on it to make hot cocoa for the entire family. Like other top-notch brands, this tea kettle is equipped with a whistle that pleasantly signals you when the water is boiling. Furthermore, it boasts an innovative handle with squeeze-and-pour lever for easy operation. Circulon has backed it by a limited lifetime warranty to prove to you that they stand behind their products.
- Heats water quickly for convenience
- The whistle is loud enough
- Cute enough to be left on the stovetop when it’s not in use
- Great quality and works well
- The color looks unique and lovely
- Tends to drip water as you pour, but you can avoid this by pouring water gently
6. T-fal C76220 Stainless Steel Whistling Tea Kettle
T-fal knows that sometimes you crave for tea and other times you crave for coffee. That’s why they have designed this tea kettle with versatility in mind. This means you can use the tea kettle to make coffee or tea. Also, the manufacturer understands that you like kitchenware pieces that are durable. As such, they have made this tea kettle with heavy gauge polished stainless steel. The construction is sturdy, and, therefore, will stand up well to the everyday use. This tea kettle boasts a 3-liter capacity, meaning it is large enough to prepare coffee or tea for the whole family. In addition, it has a built-in whistle that will signal you when water is ready. It is easy to hold even when it is hot; thanks to its heat-resistant handle. It is also easy to use, considering that all you need to do is to push the lever and the spot cover will open or close.
- Works fast to ensure ultimate convenience
- Holds a lot of water
- The kettle has lots of great features
- You can fill water without opening the lid
- The big nozzle pours water easily
- The thermostat could be better
7. Teabox Bevel Stainless Steel Tea Kettle with Infuser
Chic, stylish, and smart, the Teabox Stainless Steel Tea Kettle with Infuser is more than just a simple tea kettle. It has the perfect size that makes it great for preparing a generous serving of tea for a warm little party. The material used to make this tea kettle is stainless steel, and this means its quality should not be doubted. The kettle has a volume of 34 fl. Oz, which is just fine. It is dishwasher safe as well as compatible with stovetops and induction cooktops. The tea kettle comes with an infuser, which is fairly easy to use. Well, all you need to do is to wait for the water to heat sufficiently and then place the infuser inside the kettle. Change the lid and let the leaves steep for the desired period.
- Looks great in the kitchen
- The built-in infuser is a great addition
- Not too heavy; hence, easy to handle
- Makes an excellent gift for a tea drinker
- Fits perfectly on the burner
- The handle tends to get hot
8. KitchenAid Kettle with C Handle and Trim Band (KTEN20CBER)
There is this cool phrase that says, “I’ll put the kettle on”. So, get this kettle and do exactly that. This tea kettle works fast enough, meaning it is great for quick preparation and serving of seasonal drinks, hot cereals, and delicious soups. It has a removable lid to make sure that you have no hard time filling and cleaning it. Plus it boasts a vibrantly colored porcelain exterior, which brings a distinct accent to your kitchen. Another cool feature that makes this tea kettle great is the attractive trim band that adds a sharp definition to the already great-looking exterior. The kettle is equipped with a whistle that is audible enough to let you know when the water is hot and ready for use. Its C handle provides a comfortable grip for easy use.
- Looks nice and heats water well
- The color looks beautiful
- Seems to be of great quality
- The rubberized handle does not get hot
- The pour spout opens automatically when lifted by the handle
- Gets dirty pretty quickly
9. Creative Home Alexa Whistling Tea Kettle
This whistling tea kettle is not just made from the premium quality stainless steel but also it is finished with a metallic powder coating. It is contemporary and available in several vibrant colors like rose gold, chartreuse, cranberry, bronze, cobalt blue, and brush stainless steel. Its creative and artistic design makes it a must-have for any kitchen. Although this tea kettle has plastic parts, the manufacturer has made sure that they are food-safe. The tea kettle has an encapsulated base that is made of aluminum, so it can provide even heat circulation and quick boiling. It also has a whistling function to let you know when the water is boiling. Moreover, this kettle holds 3 quarts of water, meaning it is generous enough to serve the whole family. Its handle stays cool, making pouring easy breezy.
- Available in numerous colors to choose from
- Looks pretty on a stainless steel stove
- The inside is lined to protect against rust
- The design is simple and sturdy
- The capacity is as advertised
- Loses its paint over time
10. ovalware Pour Over Coffee Kettle and Tea Kettle
ovalware wants to unlock new flavors. That’s why you should try out this pour over coffee kettle and tea kettle. The kitchenware has a precision gooseneck spout that will allow you to pour at exactly the right temperature, speed, and amount. This means it will let you control every step of the process. Furthermore, it will allow you to extract flavors evenly and consistently. It has a capacity of 1 liter (34 ounces), which enables it to prepare tea or coffee for at least two people. In addition, it is built with a seamless bottom that cleans effortlessly and dries quite fast. Plus it is mold resistant to ensure that you do not get unwanted flavors. Its handle is shaped for grip and then angled just right in order to avoid the heat.
- Easy to use and looks good
- Small and very efficient
- The seller’s customer service is great
- Has a simple pleasant design
- Arrives as promised to eliminate inconveniences
- Ergonomic enough to hold in one hand
- The thermometer could be better
If you are a tea drinker, then these tea kettles are for you. They make the preparation of tea not just easy but also fun. The ones we have listed above come in various sizes and have different colors let alone being made with a wide range of materials. So, expect to find something that is suitable for your needs.