Truth be told; one of the hardest chores is house cleaning. This is because you have to clean hard-to-reach areas such as corners and even under the furniture. Fortunately, you can turn things around by using a spin mop. Designed to make any house cleaning experience fun and easy, a spin mop has many fascinating features. Well, they include a bucket that holds water; a handle, a mop head, and even a wringer system. All of these accessories combine to make sure that you are able to give your house thorough cleaning without having to bend or getting your hands wet. That said, take a look at our top 10 best spin mops reviews to land the best product without much fuss.
1. Mopnado Stainless Steel Rolling Spin Mop
When you clean your home using the Mopnado Spin Mop, you will not just be making your work easier but also you will be improving hygiene throughout your home. The spin mop is highly versatile, given that it can be used to clean all types of surfaces. That said, it is the model you should buy whether you have a concrete, vinyl, stone, laminate, tile or hardwood surface. It comes with two microfiber mop heads, which are machine washable as well as long-lasting for solid performance. Its head swivels 180 degrees, and this enables it to easily reach under furniture. Additionally, the mop has a 56” long handle that makes it possible to effortlessly clean ceiling fans and windows. It is very easy to rinse because of its patented mop plates. Apart from the two microfiber mop heads, the spin mop comes with a cleaning solution dispenser and a scrub brush attachment.
- The customer support is great
- Easy to use straight out of the box
- The microfiber attachment is useful
- Leaves floors very clean
- The stainless steel spin bucket works nicely
- Durability is suspect
2. Aootek Stainless Steel 360 Spin Mop & Bucket
This unit comes with a bucket made of stainless steel. For this reason, expect better performance than those buckets made of aluminum or plastic. The handle of the whole of this model is also well made. That being said, Aootek has used stainless steel to give maximum durability. As if that’s not enough, the manufacturer has included a 1-year warranty to offer protection against defects and poor workmanship. This combo does not have a plastic spinning axis, a foot pedal or any other unnecessary moving part. Therefore, expect a smooth experience with this spin mop and the handle. The head of this mop wrings around two times drier than those controlled with a foot pedal. Additionally, the bucket included here is extremely light to give you an easy time filling it and dumping with water.
- The small dispenser is an important addition
- The drain on the bottom side helps a lot
- The mop is easy to assemble and to use
- You can gauge how wet or dry you prefer the mop
- There are instructions on the side of the mop bucket
- The bucket is smaller than expected
3. O-Cedar Spin Mop and Bucket System
Although this spin mop and bucket system has a foot pedal, the manufacturer has made sure that it (foot pedal) is top class. The foot pedal helps activate spin wringing by making sure that the level of moisture can be controlled. Another amazing feature of this system is the 3-section handle, which can be expanded fully up to 51 inches to get the most out of it. There is also a deep-cleaning microfiber that removes and absorbs stubborn dirt and grime. The head of the spin mop is triangular shaped, so it can effortlessly access hard-to-reach areas. The manufacturer has made sure that this mop is very easy to wring, so you can have dry floors in no time. It is great for all hard floors, considering how well it is made.
- Cleans corners and behind toilets nicely
- Light and easy to handle
- The spinner works great for wringing out the mop
- Seems to be well and durable
- The handle has grips for a firm hold
- A little costlier than anticipated
4. Hurricane Spin Mop Home Cleaning System
Weighing less than two pounds, the Hurricane Spin Mop Home Cleaning System is extremely easy to handle. As such, it will ensure that you have an easier time cleaning the floor of your home. Its lightweight construction also makes it very easy to maneuver. The spin mop comes with a non-rolling bucket that holds the water to be used for cleaning. This bucket, however, does not have a wringer. Instead, it is equipped with centrifugal spinning technology, which is super efficient. The mop head is made of microfiber, so it can clean all surfaces that need to be cleaned and polished. It is innovative and rotates 360 degrees to easily access even the most hidden sections of a room. If you want to mop smarter and not harder, this is the unit for you.
- Works incredibly well on vinyl floors
- It helps make floors dry quite fast
- The mop is very easy to rinse out
- Highly user-friendly for frustration-free use
- The mop head can be replaced
- The handle is a little too short
5. Twist and Shout Hand Push Spin Mop
This is one of the best rated spin mops on Amazon. And this is because Twist and Shout has backed it by a lifetime warranty, which protects against defects and poor workmanship. The entire unit does not have a foot pedal, a plastic spinning axis or any other unnecessary moving parts that could cause leaks or break easily. In addition, its head wrings 2 times drier compared to a foot pedal version. The self-wringing mop spins dry effortlessly with a gentle push on the handle. It will not require you to bend, and it will ensure that your hands stay dry throughout the mopping experience. That being said, this spin mop makes cleaning time shorter. Its handle is 54 inches long, and this is just perfect. There is also an innovative swivel joint that rotates 360 degrees and pivots 180 degrees to clean along baseboards and under furniture.
- The bucket is extremely sturdy
- The mop heads are easy to wash
- The mop heads are made of microfiber that seems to clean everything
- The wringing out is super easy
- Makes mopping less of a chore
- The handle could be as sturdy as the bucket
6. HAPINNEX Spin Wringer Mop Set
HAPINNEX is sick of those handles that get broken easily. That’s why they have completely upgraded the handle of this spin wringer mop set. They have also included Easy-Press feature that will let you spin off excess water with just a single move. Well, to active the easy-press feature, simply push the handle against the set’s bucket spinner. With this spin mop and bucket set, you will have an easy time mopping whether you are an adult or junior. The set features an ergonomic design that includes a 360-degree swivel head, which moves flexibly. The design also rotates 180 degrees in order to effectively clean along baseboards and under furniture. This set comes with an extra soft cleaning glove as well as two absorbent refills. The bucket of this set is made with self-balanced technology that will prevent you from spilling water all over during the movement.
- Seems to be of good quality
- The easy-press system is well thought out
- Sturdy yet super lightweight
- Does not move around when you spin
- The manufacturer responds quickly to questions
- A bit overpriced for the performance
7. CycloMop Commercial Spin Mop with Dolly Wheels
CycloMop is a company you cannot go wrong with. It produces premium quality products to make sure that you are 100-percent satisfied with your purchase. One of these products is the CycloMop Commercial Spin Mop with Dolly Wheels. It has a heavy-duty design that enables it to stand up to anything you throw at it. That said, this spin mop will last several years. Besides, it works extremely well, considering that it spins dry in seconds. It is also ultra absorbent and cuts cleaning time in half. For this reason, it will allow you to focus less on cleaning your house and more on other chores. With this spin mop, you will not need to wet your hands. It is for commercial use, and its bucket comes with dolly wheels to ensure you have an easy time moving it around.
- It helps save money in labor
- Dries the floor in just 2 minutes
- Cuts cleaning time in half
- The design is well thought out
- Makes cleaning the house/commercial place much easier and faster
- Has a small leakage, which can be bothersome
8. Valuebox Spin System Mop (Green)
Like other top-class spin mops, the Valuebox Bucket System Mop (Green) has a spinning device in the water that will help you wring out the mop. And to use the spin features, all you need to do is turn the mop handle to “on”. Another great feature of this spin bucket system mop is the innovative mop head, which rotates 360 degrees to effortlessly maneuver under furniture and fit into the corners. Furthermore, there is a lock feature that will let you extend up in order to clean your windows. This spin mop comes with two microfiber replacement heads to give you maximum convenience. The microfiber heads are durable and machine washable. Plus they work great at gathering and holding dust, grime, and grit. This spin system mop is perfect for kitchens, homes, offices, bathrooms, and for corner cleaning.
- Reaches well under beds and couches
- Makes a wonderful gift for a loved
- It helps cut down on the time to mop
- The price is great
- Comes with an extra mop head
- Less robust than expected
9. EGOFLEX Spin Mop System
EGOFLEX has designed this spin mop to provide you with an effective and revolutionary way to clean your floors. The spin mop system is durable yet lightweight to make cleaning easy breezy. Its bucket has two large wheels that make it extremely easy to move around. Also, the spin mop bucket system features a grip handle and telescoping pole that further make it easy to use. The handle can be adjusted up to 55 inches, and this means you will not need any separate extension. EGOFLEX has made it with sturdy stainless steel construction, so it can stand up to everyday use. Moreover, the manufacturer has included a built-in cleaning solution dispenser to ensure convenient ease-of-use. This package comes with 3 microfiber mop heads, one user’s manual, one cleaning dispenser, one premium rolling bucket with stainless steel wringer, one chenille mop pad, and one scrub brush.
- The twist system is a nice addition
- Extremely easy to use
- Great for the price
- Lightweight for maximum mobility
- Great for people with backaches
- No directions on what the extra two heads are for
10. Casabella Spin Mop with Bucket
Casabella was established to prove that cleaning products can be great, fun, and functional at the same time. For this reason, their spin mop with bucket comes with everything to ensure 100-percent satisfaction. The mop head of this spin mop is made of 100-percent microfiber that is effective enough to clean any floor. Moreover, there is a built-in and removable soap pump that helps improve convenience. The soap pump is also easy to fill to further enhance convenience. The wheels on the bottom of the basket will spare you the hassle of having to deal with heavy lifting. For durability, the basket of this system is made with stainless steel. Casabella was established in the 1980s, and this means that they have vast experience. Their spin cycle mop with bucket has all the features to make you a happy buyer.
- The power of the spin mechanism is very effective
- You can effortlessly adjust the amount of water to leave on the mop
- Very easy and convenient to use
- The handle is nice and long
- Can be used for an almost dry mop on a hardwood floor
- The plastic top tends to scrape the floor if not angled correctly
Reliable sources have revealed that cleaning your house with a spin mop helps cut cleaning time in half. That’s why we encourage you to have one of the above spin mops. Their prices are not exaggerated yet they do a great job at cleaning. They work on most, if not all, floors.