Your bathroom floor can be very slippery, especially when you are bathing and water is running on the surface. So, to avoid this, you need to add a shower mat to the surface of your bathroom. Specially designed for use on bathroom floors, shower mats are equipped with several suction cups that help keep them in place. They also have a non-slip backing, which improves their ability to resist skidding and keep you safe. In addition, shower mats are comfortable to stand on. They are very handy, and that’s why we bring you the following top 10 best shower mats reviews.
Table Best Shower Mats in
- 1. Gorilla Grip 35×16 Original Bath, Shower, and Tub Mat
- 2. Genteele 71” x 24” Memory Foam Bath Mat
- 3. Yimobra Original Bath Tub and Shower Mat (40 x 16 Inch)
- 4. Gorilla Grip 30 x 20 Original Luxury Chenille Bathroom Rug Mat
- 5. Gorilla Grip Original Bath, Shower, and Tub Mat (21×21)
- 6. Yimobra 21×21 Inch Anti-Slip Square Shower Mat
- 7. InterDesign Pebblz Non-Slip Suction Bath Mat
- 8. mantto Nonslip Bathtub Mat 30L x 17W Inch (Blue)
- 9. MAYSHINE Non-Slip Bathroom Rug Shower Mat
- 10. Flamingo P Memory Foam Coral Fleece Bathroom Mat 17W x 24L
1. Gorilla Grip 35×16 Original Bath, Shower, and Tub Mat
This is one of the shower mats that will not move around. Well, it has 324 Gorilla Grip suction cups, which hold it in place. This means it will not slide even on smooth clean surfaces. With that said, the mat is great for homes, spas, gyms, and many more. For worry-free buying, this mat comes with a 10-year warranty. It is machine washable to ensure hassle-free maintenance. It measures 35-by-16 inches, and this means it provides excellent coverage. Additionally, it is made of BPA-free, toxin-free, latex-free, phthalate-free, and mildew and bacteria-resistant material.
- Large enough to cover almost the entire tub
- Water passes through it well
- Solid and easy to use
- Has a nice design
- The many suction cups is a great idea
- Not the most anti-slip
2. Genteele 71” x 24” Memory Foam Bath Mat
There are only two things involved when you buy this shower mat. And that is you either love it or get your money back. That is a fantastic deal, right? Moreover, this memory foam bath mat is backed with PVC dots, which prevent it from skidding or shifting. The PVC dots are durable as opposed to rubber backing, which tends to wear and peel off after a number of washes. Apart from being an important addition to the side of a tub, this shower mat can be used in front of the sink.
- Looks very elegant wherever it is placed
- Very comfortable and keeps feet warm
- Absorbs water nicely to ensure convenience
- Gives a cozy feeling when stepped on
- Seems to hold up nicely
- Absorbs water but not as fast as expected
3. Yimobra Original Bath Tub and Shower Mat (40 x 16 Inch)
With up to 200 special big suction cups, the Yimobra Original Bath Tub and Shower Mat (40 x 16 Inch) will remain in place even when the surface is very clean and smooth. What’s more, it has a large size of 40-by-16 inches, and this enables it to cover the whole bathtub. Plus it is made with a quality material that is antibacterial, mildew-resistant, BPA-free, latex-free, non-toxic, and phthalate-free. It comes with a 10-year warranty just like other shower mats from Yimbora. The shower mat is machine washable to make sure that you have no problems getting it cleaned and maintaining it.
- The holes drain water well
- The white color looks great
- Keeps people safe while they are bathing
- Ideal for slippery bathtubs
- Works great for both adults and kids
- The bumps make it a little uncomfortable on feet
4. Gorilla Grip 30 x 20 Original Luxury Chenille Bathroom Rug Mat
Instead of PVC or glue, this shower mat from Gorilla Grip has TP rubber backing, which is more durable and much stronger to provide you with long-lasting use. Furthermore, the TP rubber backing makes this rug mat machine washable and machine dryable time after time. This shower mat is also ultra-absorbent; hence, it will prevent your floors from dripping water while you are stepping out of the shower, bath or getting ready by the sink. The mat comes with a 10-year warranty to give you confidence during purchase.
- Soaks up a lot of water
- Soft and really stays put
- Great quality for the price
- Available in several color options
- Washes well and easy to vacuum
- Does not need constant washing
- Not true to color
5. Gorilla Grip Original Bath, Shower, and Tub Mat (21×21)
This antibacterial bath and shower mat is equipped with 324 Gorilla Grip suction cups, which enable it to stay in place. It is a great choice for spas, gyms, and homes, among others. It provides great coverage, considering that it measures 21-by-21 inches. In addition, the mat is made with small holes to let it allow water to circulate. It comes with a 10-year warranty, which will give you peace of mind during purchase. And the material used to make it is mildew resistant, antibacterial, phthalate-free, non-toxic, latex-free, and BPA-free.
- Sturdy and not slippery
- Water runs through it easily
- The price is competitive
- Very easy to manage and keep clean
- Feels more secure when stepped on
- Seems to be of high quality
- A bit uncomfortable to stand on
6. Yimobra 21×21 Inch Anti-Slip Square Shower Mat
It is obvious that you would like a strong and high performing shower mat. Well, that is exactly what the Yimobra 21×21 Inch Anti-Slip Square Shower Mat is all about. It is a versatile shower mat that is great for heavy use applications such as hotels, homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals, saunas, spas, gyms, and shower, among others. It measures 21-by-21 inches, and this enables it to cover any surface very well. The mat is antibacterial and can be washed to save your time. Its presented 3 hooks can be reused and each of them can withstand 11 pounds.
- The mat has several suction cups
- Comes with hooks that are really handy
- The price is unbeatable
- Provides plenty of room to stand on
- Arrives quickly and in good condition
- The included hooks are not as strong as advertised
7. InterDesign Pebblz Non-Slip Suction Bath Mat
InterDesign has been around for more than 4 decades. Its aim is to produce great kitchen, bath, and home products that make life much convenient. That being said, their shower mat has all the tools in its locker to keep you safe while you are bathing. It has strong suction cups that enable it to stay in place. Moreover, this bath mat features an innovative design that allows water to flow quickly, thereby, preventing mildew and mold buildup. Its generous size makes it safer to use than other shower mats with smaller sizes.
- The price is decent
- A pleasant addition to bathrooms
- Stylish, cute, and practical
- The slight texture of the pebble design feels great under the feet
- Softer than the bottom of the tub
- Has a smell
8. mantto Nonslip Bathtub Mat 30L x 17W Inch (Blue)
One main reason why you should buy your shower mat from Mantto is that they are made of an environmental safety TPE material and passed through the EN71 Non-toxic verification. Well, one of these shower mats is the nonslip bathtub mat, which is obviously non-toxic as well as free of BPA, phthalate, and latex. It is also resistant to mildew and bacteria; thanks to its drainage holes that offer fast water runoff. Moreover, this bathtub mat is machine washable, and, therefore, it is very easy to keep clean. It measures 17 inches wide by 30 inches long; hence, it can fit a bathtub of any size.
- Does not have any smell
- Adheres well to tiled walls
- Nicely cushioned and very comfy underfoot
- Allows water to flow through it easily
- Easy to keep clean
- Holes in the mat suction to the bottom of the heels/feet
9. MAYSHINE Non-Slip Bathroom Rug Shower Mat
A number of shower mats are quite uncomfortable underfoot. So, to prevent this from being uncomfortable, MAYSHINE has equipped its middle layer with 25D6 mm sponge, which is more comfortable for the feet. The manufacturer has also equipped the mat with a non-slip bottom made of a mesh PVC material. Because of the non-slip bottom, the shower mat is suitable to use even if there is water on the floor. Another great feature that the manufacturer has included is the unique fiber-locking technique, which absorbs water to dry your feet quickly.
- The rubber backing is good
- The price will not break the bank
- Feels extremely wonderful on the feet
- Available in several color options
- Keeps its shape even after several occasions of washing
- Color is not as advertised
10. Flamingo P Memory Foam Coral Fleece Bathroom Mat 17W x 24L
Crafted with ultra-soft coral fleece, this shower mat will provide your feet with maximum comfort. Besides, it has a non-slip rubber bottom that makes it durable enough to stand up to the daily use. The rubber backing is also waterproof, and this makes the mat great for use on both hardwood floors and tiled floors. It enables the mat to grip the floor well, thereby, making it (the mat) safe to use. This mat measures 24 inches wide by 17 inches long, and it is 1 inch thick.
- It is true to its size
- Very soft and comfortable to stand on
- The color looks beautiful
- Machine washable for ultimate convenience
- Great quality for the price
- Dries quickly and stays put
- Makes a great addition to any bathroom
- Not big enough
Shower mats are designed to keep you safe while you are bathing. They can also be used in other areas such as kitchens, spas, hotels, and hospitals. They are affordable and come in several brands, sizes, and colors. So, if you need to settle for the best brand, stick to this platform.