The market has all kinds of light bulbs. But the one you should really buy is an LED light bulb. Light-emitting-diode bulbs do not consume a lot of energy like incandescent bulbs. For this reason, they will save you a few coins every month. They also last longer than CFL and incandescent bulbs plus they are eco-friendly because they do not contain poisonous gases. Ideally, LED light bulbs are available in several categories. Some are smart and dimmable, while others are simply dimmable. There are also other brands, which are non-dimmable. So, regardless of what type of light bulb you are looking for, be sure to find it in our top 10 best light bulbs reviews.
Table Best Light Bulbs
- 1. Philips 16-Pack LED A19 Light Bulb (Non-Dimmable)
- 2. AmazonBasics A19 LED Light Bulb (6-Pack)
- 3. SYLVANNIA 74765 A19 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack)
- 4. Aukora Motion Sensor Light Bulbs (Warm White 2 Pack)
- 5. TCP LA927KND6 LED Light Bulbs, 6 Pack
- 6. Great Eagle 100W Equivalent LED A19 Light Bulb (6-Pack)
- 7. Cree A19 Dimmable LED Light Bulb (BA19-08027OMF-12CE26-1C100)
- 8. SANSUN 60W Equivalent A19 LED Light Bulbs, 6-Pack
- 9. Peteme Smart LED E26 Light Bulb (2 Pack)
- 10. LUXON LED Edison Bulb Dimmable Light Bulbs (6-Pack)
1. Philips 16-Pack LED A19 Light Bulb (Non-Dimmable)
We are in the modern world, and that means we should try to save as much energy as possible. The Philips LED 16-Pack Non-Dimmable A19 Light Bulbs offer a perfect way to achieve that. They use 80-percent less energy compared to 60W incandescent bulbs. The best part is that they maintain their feel and look of an authentic light bulb despite saving lots of energy. We are also impressed by the fact that these bulbs last 10 times longer compared to halogen and incandescent bulbs. Each of them should have a lifetime of 10,950 hours and should provide 10 years of light, assuming you are using them for 3 hours every day. These are great numbers that will save you the cost of replacing a bulb frequently. What’s more, these bulbs do not contain mercury; hence, they are perfect for the environment.
- The price is pocket-friendly
- Bulbs burn bright and are cool to the touch
- Perfect for hallways and bathrooms
- Bulbs arrive well packaged
- They consume less energy than traditional bulbs
- Not the best to use with illuminated switch
2. AmazonBasics A19 LED Light Bulb (6-Pack)
These are reliable light bulbs you should definitely consider. They have a lifespan of 15,000 hours, meaning they will last more than 13 hours, assuming you are using them for 3 hours every day. Besides, these bulbs provide 800 lumens of light immediately they are lit up. You will not have to wait so they can warm up to full brightness. The bulbs also boast a correlated temperature of 2700 Kelvin, meaning they provide a soft white light, thereby, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room. The fact that they are LED bulbs means your electric bill will remarkably go down. To be more particular, these bulbs only use 10.5 watts of energy. They come in various sets, which are 2-pack, 6-pack, and 16-pack. It is worth noting that these bulbs are not eligible for shipments to California.
- Solid and well constructed
- Bulbs make a perfect replacement for CFL and incandescent bulbs
- They do not heat up
- Have a much longer life than incandescent bulbs
- Do not contain poisonous gases
- They are a bit bigger than normal; hence, may not fit in some of the fixtures around the house
3. SYLVANNIA 74765 A19 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack)
Consuming just 8.5 watts of energy, the SYLVANNIA 74765 A19 LED Light Bulbs make a perfect replacement for 60-watt incandescent light bulbs. Best of all, the SYLVANNIA 74765 A19 LED Light Bulbs do not sacrifice brightness for low energy consumption. Each of them outputs 800 lumens, meaning they are bright enough to use in nearly any room. Another wonderful thing to say about these light bulbs is that they have a long lifespan of up to 11,000 hours. This effectively eliminates the need to constantly change your light bulbs. What’s more, the LED light bulbs boast a Color temperature of 2700 Kelvin. They produce a soft white color, and this makes them perfect for dining rooms, nightstands, and living rooms. It is important to note that these bulbs are not dimmable and their operating temperature ranges from 20 – 40 degrees Celsius.
- Bulbs are bright and seem quality
- Do not heat up even after being on for hours
- They will not shatter into sharp glass fragments when dropped
- Perfect for those who like white light color
- The price is a bargain
- Some customers have complained about receiving the bulbs unwrapped
4. Aukora Motion Sensor Light Bulbs (Warm White 2 Pack)
In a money-craving world where almost everyone wants to make quick cash, it is pretty hard to find a dedicated manufacturer that offers top-quality after-sale services. That’s why we are more than pleased to note that Aukora provides a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 12-month warranty. The company also has 24-hour email support and friendly service. All these are to make sure you are super satisfied with your purchase. It is not just the amazing after-sale services that make us like these bulbs but also we are thrilled by the smart technology they are equipped with. For instance, the bulbs have a built-in dusk-to-dawn sensor. This means at dusk, the motion sensor will be activated and the bulbs will switch on automatically. At dawn, they will switch off automatically. No need to operate them.
- Easy to set up and install
- Bulbs are bright enough
- They switch on automatically when they sense motion and off when motion stops
- Customer service is exceptional
- Great for those who want to beef up security on their property
- Bulbs do not work well in the outside fixture that may have glass around it
5. TCP LA927KND6 LED Light Bulbs, 6 Pack
Your 60-watt bulbs are eating up more energy than they should. That’s why you should replace them with these LED light bulbs by TCP. They only use 9 watts of energy yet they are as bright as 60-watt bulbs. This means they will help you save up to 85-percent on your energy bill without sacrificing brightness. Furthermore, the light bulbs have a longer lifespan. They should work for up to 20,000 hours, assuming you are using them for 3 hours on a daily basis. When you do the math, the light bulbs will last around 18 years. They produce soft white (2700K) light, making them perfect for use in floor and table lamps, ceiling fixtures, hallways, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, and more. They are standard A19 shaped bulbs equipped with a medium E26 screw base. Having said that, expect these light bulbs to be really easy to install.
- Cost-efficient and excellent quality
- Bulbs give out a nice warm light
- Light produced is easy on the eyes
- Bulbs are packaged well in a sturdy reusable box
- Bulbs only get warm – not scalding hot
- Some of the bulbs may have a buzzing noise when plugged in
6. Great Eagle 100W Equivalent LED A19 Light Bulb (6-Pack)
If you are looking for high-performance dimmable light bulbs, your search ends here. The Great Eagle LED A19 Light Bulbs consume 15 watts of energy, and this makes them the perfect replacement for 100-watt incandescent or halogen light bulbs. They save up to 87-percent in energy use; hence, your electric bill will not shoot up dramatically after you have installed and started using them. In fact, your electric bill will go down. The bulbs are great for use in floor lamps, table lamps, and open pendant fixtures. You can use them in such rooms as kitchens, hallways, living rooms, offices, and bedrooms. In order to enjoy fully dimmable flicker-free performance and maximum life, it is recommended that you use the bulbs with an LED Compatible switch. The bulbs are extremely clear and deliver 5000K color.
- Customer service is fast and easy to deal with
- Bulbs do not flicker
- They do not make noise
- They save energy and last longer
- Dimmable almost to zero
- The bulbs take quite a while to light and then become bright suddenly
7. Cree A19 Dimmable LED Light Bulb (BA19-08027OMF-12CE26-1C100)
What thrills us about this dimmable LED light bulb is that it will transform your house into a smart dwelling. It works with Alexa, meaning you can operate it through voice control. All you need to do is say something like “Alexa turn on living room lights”, and voila! Your living room will be well lit. The light bulb can be used with many different platforms, including Wemo, Amazon Echo, Wink, smartphones, and ZigBee certified hubs. Using the light bulb is insanely easy, as all you need to do is to install it with a compatible hub and you are good to go. The light bulb is backed by a 3-year limited warranty. This will give you peace of mind knowing that you are using a product that the manufacturer fully stands behind. It outputs 815 lumens and will shine bright for over 22 years; thanks to the 25,000-hour rated life.
- Works great with a wink hub and software
- Dimmable and convenient to use
- The bulb has multiple dimming levels
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor
- Generates warm and bright light
- Does not work with both Philips Hue and Amazon Echo
8. SANSUN 60W Equivalent A19 LED Light Bulbs, 6-Pack
No one enjoys receiving a high electric bill. That’s why we urge you to try out the SANSUN A19 LED Light Bulbs. The cost of operating these bulbs is really low, making them the ultimate alternative to incandescent bulbs. They come in a pack of 6, which is perfect for the price point. Furthermore, these bulbs are built with versatility in mind. They put out soft white 3000K color, and this makes them perfect to use in floor and table lamps, hallways, ceiling fixtures, bedrooms, kitchens, and living rooms. The bulbs look like traditional A19 light bulbs. They are, therefore, extremely easy to install. Simply install them directly into medium screw base light fixture and you are good to go. The bulbs last up to 15,000 hours and this will spare you the inconvenience of having to buy a new set after just a short while.
- Cool to the touch
- Give out nice soft light
- Package arrives in pristine condition
- Bulbs do not demand attention
- The price is great
- Not the most durable, but they serve their purpose
9. Peteme Smart LED E26 Light Bulb (2 Pack)
Peteme gives you a convenient way to make your life much easier than ever before. Its smart LED E26 light bulbs are compatible with Alexa Echo, Google Home Assistant, IFTTT, and Echo dot. Needless to say, you can control these light bulbs via your voice. You can command them to dim/brighten or turn on/off. Furthermore, these light bulbs work with the app of “smart of life” to make sure they are extremely easy to control. The well-thought-out app will let you turn the light on and off whether you are away or at home. Moreover, these bulbs produce RGB cool white and warm white lights. This means they can create exciting light effects with 16 million colors. They are perfect light bulbs for kitchens, living rooms, and bedrooms, among others. They save up to 80-percent energy and are equivalent to 75-watt incandescent bulbs.
- Bulbs make a wonderful addition to Alexa connected devices
- Customer service is outstanding
- The packaging is great quality
- The instructions are clear and crisp
- The app is intuitive and easy to use
- Not the easiest to set up
10. LUXON LED Edison Bulb Dimmable Light Bulbs (6-Pack)
If you want to totally get rid of darkness every single night, you should pick the LUXON LED Edison Bulb Dimmable Light Bulbs. With bright 6000K daylight white, the light bulbs will not disappoint as far as brightness is concerned. What’s more, these dimmable light bulbs have a vintage style; hence, they will add an industrial and vintage look to your home. They combine the antique style with modern LED technology. This means they are both highly efficient and look gorgeous enough to make a statement wherever they are installed. The bulbs are extremely simple to install, as all you need to do is to screw them into American standard E26/E27 base. Plus they have a wide application that makes them perfect for chandeliers, home decoration, pendant, and wall sconces.
- Bulbs give an authentic look
- The price is great for what you get
- The seller is responsive and helpful
- Use very little electricity
- Bulbs are individually boxed to prevent them from getting damaged during shipping
- The color looks more like 5000K than 6000K
There are many kinds of light bulbs in the market. These are CFL, incandescent, LED, and more. LED light bulbs are the latest and far superior to CFL and incandescent. They do not consume a lot of energy and last longer. There are also smart light bulbs that work with Alexa, Amazon Echo, etc. That being said, we hope you have found the reviews helpful.