LED light bulbs are a must-have in every household. They are eco-friendly in the sense that they do not contain mercury, lead, IR or UV. Additionally, LED light bulbs are energy efficient, and, therefore, will help you save a lot of money in the long run. They are also long-lasting; hence, will spare you the hassle of having to replace them every now and then. Despite consuming incredibly little energy, LED light bulbs are ultra bright, and they give out a warm light. As such, the bulbs can be installed in living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, garages, and even used outdoors. They make a great substitution for traditional bulbs such as incandescent, halogen, and CFL bulbs. Here are the top 10 best LED light bulbs reviews.
Check them out.
- 1. Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulb (16-Pack)
- 2. AmazonBasics 60 Watt Equivalent Non-Dimmable, A19 LED Light Bulb (6-Pack)
- 3. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb
- 4. Tenergy LED Light Bulb for Office/Home
- 5. Sunco Lighting 10 Pack BR30 LED Bulb
- 6. TCP 60 Watt Equivalent LED Light Bulbs (LA927KND6)
- 7. LOHAS A21 LED Light Bulb (Pack of 4)
- 8. iLC RGB LED Light Bulb (4 Pack)
- 9. Great Eagle LED 23W Light Bulb A21 Size (2-Pack)
- 10. SANSI A21 22W Omni-Directional LED Light Bulbs (2Pack)
1. Philips LED Non-Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulb (16-Pack)
At 2700 Kelvin, these frosted light bulbs deliver bright and crisp color that is perfect for in area lamps as well as whole room ambient. The bulbs provide warm and comfortable lighting with color rendering index (CRI). They come in a pack of 16 to make sure you have more than enough for your home. What’s more, these LED light bulbs are eco-friendly in the sense that they do not contain mercury. Plus they use 80-percent less energy compared to 60-watt incandescent bulbs. Ideally, these light bulbs from Philips LED are designed to fit in E26 medium screw bases. They are, however, incompatible with Philips HUE. The bulbs meet EyeComfort requirements, given that they pass through strict test criteria including glare, strobe, flicker, and color rendition. Another reason why you should consider these bulbs is that they last 10 times longer compared to halogen and incandescent bulbs.
- The bulbs burn bright
- They look great in bathrooms and hallways
- Bulbs arrive in good condition and well packaged
- Great for someone who does not want to very brightly illuminate a space
- They do not get hot
- The lifespan could be longer
2. AmazonBasics 60 Watt Equivalent Non-Dimmable, A19 LED Light Bulb (6-Pack)
One reason why you should invest in these LED light bulbs is that they will spare you the hassle of having to go to the shop every now and then to buy other bulbs to replace them. They have a lifespan of 15,000 hours, which means they will last for more than 13 years, assuming you are using them for 3 hours on a daily basis. What’s more, these bulbs have a correlated temperature of 5000 Kelvin, making them simulate daylight, thereby, creating an amazingly bright atmosphere for any room. Despite being bright enough, these bulbs use just 10.5 watts of energy. As such, they will help you save a lot of money in the long run. They no doubt make a great economical alternative to incandescent bulbs. Apart from 6-pack, the bulbs are available in 2-pack and 16-pack.
- They are solid and seem to withstand any abuse
- Bulbs produce soft natural light
- They consume much less energy than most brands
- Cool to the touch
- The price is affordable
- They are not as long-lasting as expected
3. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb
With operating temperature of -20 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius, these LED light bulbs are safe to use for lighting. They have a color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, making them produce a soft white color. As such, the bulbs are a nice addition to dining rooms, living rooms, and nightstands. They are not dimmable, but this should not prevent you from buying them. After all, they make an economical replacement and substitute for 60W incandescent lamps. Each of them has a rating of 8.5 watts and emits a bright light output of 800 lumens. Ideally, according to the manufacturer, the bulbs last up to 11,000 hours; hence, you will not need to constantly change them. They are available in a variety of packs, including 2-Pack, 24-Pack, 12-Pack, and 4-Pack.
- Bulbs come in various sizes to choose from
- Bright enough to get the job done
- They are made of plastic; hence, are shatterproof
- They arrive early enough
- Bulbs use a lot less electricity
- Bulbs are not dimmable, but this is clearly stated in the description
4. Tenergy LED Light Bulb for Office/Home
It is time to replace your incandescent bulbs. And that’s where the Tenergy LED Light Bulbs come into play. Unlike most bulbs, these ones come with a 3-year warranty to make sure that you are able to get help in the smoothest way possible should they have defects in materials and workmanship. As if that’s not enough, these bulbs are UL certified to give you peace of mind knowing that they are safe and of adorable quality. They produce non-flickering light and boast zero harsh glares to help prevent eye-fatigue and to provide you with a comfortable, stress-free atmosphere. Because of their performance, these bulbs will definitely promote work productivity. They come in 16-pack and 32-pack, so you can easily find what really suits your needs. They do not contain chemicals nor have breakable parts; hence, are totally safe to use.
- Tenergy responds quickly to issues
- Brighter yet consume less energy than similar brands
- Good deal for the price
- The bulbs come packed very neatly
- Bulbs last longer than non-LED counterparts
- One or two bulbs may arrive dead, but the manufacturer is very helpful
5. Sunco Lighting 10 Pack BR30 LED Bulb
SUNCO is proudly based in the US where they provide consumers with premium quality products at affordable prices. Those products include these 10-pack LED light bulbs. They are top performing and even come with a 5-year warranty to prove it. With them, you will have a good opportunity to go green, considering that they are eco-friendly. This means they do not contain such harmful substances as mercury, IR or UV. Moreover, the bulbs save up to 85-percent of energy. Having them in your place will, therefore, help you save a huge sum of money on a daily basis. The LED light bulbs also last longer than fluorescent, halogen, and incandescent. To be precise, these bulbs have a lifetime of more than 25,000 hours. With all that said, prepare to save even more.
- Bulbs come in many different colors to choose from
- The quality is fine
- They give out a wonderful, crisp light
- They are plastic instead of glass
- Bulbs do not flicker when dimmed
- For some reasons, bulbs tend to make clicking/popping noises when turned on
6. TCP 60 Watt Equivalent LED Light Bulbs (LA927KND6)
TCP has over 20 years of experience. And this means you will not be disappointed with these LED light bulbs. They are a brand you can trust because they are devoted to making you happy. That being said, these LED light bulbs will help you save up to 85-percent on energy bills. This is because each of them uses just 9 watts of energy. Best of all, the low energy consumption does not affect the brightness of these bulbs in any way. Needless to say, these bulbs make a wonderful substitution for 60W bulbs. Their lifespan, when used for 3 hours every day is up to 18 hours, which convert to around 20,000 hours. They are available in two colors; soft white 2700 Kelvin and Daylight 5000 Kelvin. The bulbs can be used in almost any room because they output up to 800 lumens.
- The quality is excellent
- The daylight color is ideal for kitchens, offices, and bathroom vanities
- The price is great for a 6-pack of LED light bulbs
- The soft color is great for dining rooms and living areas
- The light produced is nice and easy on the eyes
- The durability of the bulbs is suspect
7. LOHAS A21 LED Light Bulb (Pack of 4)
Buy these LED light bulbs with peace of mind knowing that they come with a 1-year warranty that protects against defects and poor workmanship. Another reason to get the bulbs is that they are safe to use. Well, we are saying this because these bulbs are FCC, RoHS, and CE compliant. Also, we are thrilled by the fact that the bulbs have no lead, mercury, IR or UV. Besides, the average lifespan of these bulbs is something worth talking about. It is up to 30,000 hours, making the bulbs the best bet for those on a budget or those who simply want to save more. These bulbs are designed to fit in all E26 base fixtures, and they are insanely easy to install. They are great for homes, streets, gardens, warehouses, workshops, garages etc.
- Bulbs light up rooms as expected
- They arrive in good operating order
- They improve the look of rooms
- Consume very little energy
- Solidly built and feel a little heavier than other brands
- Not the brightest
8. iLC RGB LED Light Bulb (4 Pack)
Finally a set of dimmable LED light bulbs are within easy reach! We are talking about the iLC RGB LED Light Bulb, 4-Pack. They are color-changing and remote-controlled bulbs that should definitely be in your living area. They have a beam angle of up to 270 degrees and produce up to 200 lumens per bulb. You will, therefore, find these LED light bulbs important for all your lighting needs. In addition, these bulbs boast 85CRI super high display, and they are very easy to use. Needless to say, you will have zero problems adjusting their color and brightness. The bulbs come with a 90-day-refund guarantee as well as a 2-year warranty to ensure that high quality standards are applied and friendly customer service provided. They are eco-friendly and save energy; hence, having them will help you save a few bucks every month.
- The colors can be turned off
- The price is really cheap for the quality
- Comes with a remote with different settings
- When colors are off, the bulbs give out a neat and clean white LED light
- Can be dimmed or brightened
- Could be brighter
9. Great Eagle LED 23W Light Bulb A21 Size (2-Pack)
These LED light bulbs are designed to replace 150- to 200-watt halogen and incandescent bulbs. This means, with them, you will be able to save up to 88-percent of energy. They are among the brightest LED light bulbs you have ever come across. Well, their brightness is as a result of 2640 lumens they produce with 220-degree beam angle for clarity and minimal shadows. That being said, these bulbs are great for reading as well as other activities, which require visual acuity. They are UL listed to prove to you that they meet applicable safety standards. Additionally, these bulbs do not contain mercury or lead. Plus they are RoHS compliant as well as UV-free.
- Bulbs save energy; hence, cost-efficient
- Bright enough to be used for reading
- The price point is pocket-friendly
- Their design seems to dissipate heat well
- Customer service is excellent
- Could last longer
10. SANSI A21 22W Omni-Directional LED Light Bulbs (2Pack)
These LED light bulbs may be pricier than other brands we have reviewed here. But, given their features, they are worth it. They use just 22 watts yet they are as bright as 200-watt traditional bulbs. As such, the bulbs save more than 89-percent on the energy bill. These bulbs also have a long lifespan, considering that they can last up to 22.8 years with 3 hours of use on a daily basis. This means they will spare you the hassle of having to replace them every now and then because they have become too old to work. Their A21 shape and standard E26 base make them fit in applications where general halogen, incandescent, corn or CFL light bulbs are used. The bulbs come with a 5-year warranty, and they do not contain IR or UV.
- They produce a bright and crisp color
- The customer service is great
- The low profile design is a plus
- Ideal for the kitchen
- Bulbs do not flicker and seem to be well made
- Not instant-on, but they get the job done
It is time to replace your traditional bulbs with the above LED light bulbs. They are cost-effective, and, therefore, great for anyone who wants to save a lot in the long run. In the reviews, we have only focused on the bestselling models to make sure you have an easy experience choosing what’s suitable for your needs.