Most kids love to help out during gardening. Unfortunately, kids always end up with soiled hands. Gardening can also be very dangerous to kids because it exposes their hands and fingers to sharp objects. But thank goodness; parents do not need to worry about injuries or dirty small hands anymore because now there are kids gardening gloves on the market. These gloves are real and have the same quality as adult gloves. For this reason, they provide ultimate protection against sharp objects. They also do a great job of keeping kids’ hands clean throughout the gardening session. That being said, these gloves are a must-buy for any parent whose kids love gardening. So, waste no time and grab a pair or two from the following top 10 best kids gardening gloves reviews.
- 1. G & F 5013M Kids Genuine Leather Work Gloves
- 2. Vgo 3Pairs Gardening, Lawning, Working Gloves (KID-RB6013)
- 3. Melissa & Doug Dixie and Trixie Ladybug Gardening Gloves
- 4. PROMEDIX Kids Garden Gloves, 2-Pair Pack
- 5. Suse’s Kinder Kids Gardening Gloves, Chore Size
- 6. Nickelodeon 100T Paw Patrol Kids Garden Gripping Gloves
- 7. EVRIDWEAR Kid Sized Cut Resistant Work Gloves
- 8. COOLJOB Kids Working Gloves, 2 Pairs
- 9. Kids Preferred World of Eric Carle Garden Gloves for Kids
- 10. Twigz Kids Gardening Gloves
1. G & F 5013M Kids Genuine Leather Work Gloves
G & F cares about you. That’s why we have given its kids gardening gloves the number one spot. It produces these quality work gloves to protect your little one from dirt while they are helping you in the garden. The work gloves are among the toughest out there. They are made of thick leather that enables them to stand up to all small impacts. Needless to say, these genuine leather work gloves will keep your kids’ hands well protected. And it is not just protection these work gloves offer but also they are stylishly designed to help make your kid look cool while doing the dirty job. What’s more, these genuine leather work gloves are available in several sizes, including medium for kids aged 4 – 6 years and large for kids aged 5 – 7 years.
- Fit great and is of nice quality
- Make a great gift for Christmas
- Leave some room to grow
- Soft and seem easy to use
- The stitching is well done
- A little stiff, but this is due to the quality of the material used
2. Vgo 3Pairs Gardening, Lawning, Working Gloves (KID-RB6013)
We think that the versatility of these gloves is beyond reach. That’s why we have given it slot number 2. They are ideal for gardening, outdoor activities, and DIY light-duty applications. Another thing that makes us heap all sorts of praises on these working gloves is that they are certified. They are CA65 approved, CE certified with EN388. This means the gloves are quality and definitely safe to use. What’s more, these gloves are washable, meaning your kid will not have to put up with weirdly smelling sets of gloves. Plus these gloves come in 3 pairs so your little one can change them at will for improved hygiene. The gloves are also made with comfort in mind. They have a polyester seamless liner that provides hands with maximum comfort.
- Tough enough to prevent objects from piercing fingers
- Gloves have an amazing grip
- They are not overpriced
- Instead of fabric, gloves have a water/dirt-resistant material
- Keep kids’ hands clean and dry
- The foam rubber coating is comfortable
- The gloves run large
3. Melissa & Doug Dixie and Trixie Ladybug Gardening Gloves
These gloves are sized to fit kids aged between 3 and 6 years. So, if your kid is within that age bracket and likes to help you with gardening tasks, these gloves should be a frontier for you. The gloves promote gross and fine motor skills, outdoor play, and hands-on exploration. They are quality gloves that will give you peace of mind knowing that your little one is safe as she interacts with nature. They have a coating that makes it easy for your kid to grasp tools. Plus they are machine washable, meaning keeping them clean is a breeze. Melissa and Doug are real people. They are parents of 6 who believe that there is power in play. With all that said, expect their gloves to be really handy.
- The rubber fronts are a great addition
- Very cute and seem well made
- Give peace of mind
- The price is good
- Great for gardening and finding worms
- Would be better if the gloves came in smaller sizes
4. PROMEDIX Kids Garden Gloves, 2-Pair Pack
The comfort these kids’ garden gloves offer cannot be doubted. That’s why we have included them here. Made of 100% cotton, these gloves are incredibly soft, and, therefore, will keep your little one comfortable. Besides, these garden gloves have PVC dots on palms that help improve grip. Plus they boast flower print that improves their appearance and style. The gloves also have knit wrists, which, apart from, enhancing the fit, take their overall look to a whole new level. They are sold in two pairs; making them great for parents with two kids. The 2 pairs also make them an excellent purchase for parents with one kid. Ideally, the gloves are available in several colors and age recommendations. That being said, there are gloves for 3 to 6-year olds; 7 to 10-year olds, and 10 to 14-year olds.
- The shipping is prompt
- Gloves go on fairly easily
- Available in many different sizes
- They look cute and are soft
- Gloves do not fall off
- Hold up incredibly well
- Gloves are too big for most toddlers
5. Suse’s Kinder Kids Gardening Gloves, Chore Size
For a pair of gloves to be in these reviews, it must be unique. And the uniqueness of these kids’ gardening gloves lies in the material. Instead of stiff suede split leather used to make most gloves, the Suse’s Kinder Kids Gardening Gloves are made of soft top grain leather. Needless to say, these gloves will not make your kid uncomfortable in any way. The gloves are comfortable, meaning it will let your little one focus more on the tasks at hand and less on their comfort and safety. Besides, these gloves are available in various sizes to make sure there is something for every kid. These sizes include medium for kids aged between 6 – 8 years, small, large, and x-large. The gloves are designed in such a way that they are roomy around the palm to allow for easy on and off.
- Well made and sturdy
- Fit well and are thin enough to keep the dexterity of the wearer
- Hold up well to heavy farm work
- Great for gardening, stacking wood, and fencing
- Gloves wash up fine
- Gloves run large for a 3-year old
6. Nickelodeon 100T Paw Patrol Kids Garden Gripping Gloves
It is your responsibility to keep your little gardener safe. And one easy way to achieve that is to get him these paw patrol kids garden gloves. They are great for kids to use in the garden and help keep hands clean as well as looking good. Because of them, your kid will be able to join you in doing garden and/or farm work. As such, it is safe to say that these gloves play a huge role in improving bonding between parents and kids. The gloves are toddler-sized; hence, they will give your little one a comfortable fit. Additionally, these gloves have a knit wrist that helps keep hands clean throughout the gardening activities. It is not just “Paw Patrol” these gloves are available in but also there are some that are Spongebob, Dora, Diego, and Minnie Mouse-themed.
- Kids love the gloves
- Gloves are sturdy and hold up great
- They keep kids safe in the garden
- Feel like the adult garden gloves
- The rubber is thick
- Too big for 4-year olds
7. EVRIDWEAR Kid Sized Cut Resistant Work Gloves
A pair of gloves that claim to be cut-resistant should be certified to give you peace of mind knowing that it is truly cut-resistant and that’s not just a claim. The EVRIDWEAR Cut-Resistant Work Gloves have been evaluated in accordance with the performance requirements of EN388. They have also been standardized and regulated by CEN, which is the highest level 5 Cut Resistance rating. That being said, the quality of these gloves cannot be doubted. They are totally safe to use, making them a worthy investment for kids who love cooking with their parents. The material used to make these gloves is HPPE (high-performance Polyethylene) glass fibers. The material is tightly knitted together to make sure the knife does not cut through. The gloves are not just great for preparing food but also they can be used in other projects that involve paper cutters, blades, scissors or knives.
- Perfect for small hands
- Gloves do a great job of preventing cuts
- Take away a lot of worries when your kid wants to use the knife
- Easy to put on and off
- Gloves fit perfectly and have a great price
- Would be better with more gripping
8. COOLJOB Kids Working Gloves, 2 Pairs
Kids will not just stand there while you are “enjoying” a gardening moment. Most of them deem these kinds of tasks cool and, therefore, in no time, they will be right beside you “helping” where possible. Well, if you have such a kid, the COOLJOB Kids Working Gloves should be on your radar. These working gloves are recommended for you because they are of high quality and offer unmatched dexterity, protection, and flexibility. They have a breathable modal base that keeps hands cool and dry. What’s more, they have a latex foamed coating that provides more protection as well as delivering a non-slip grip. The gloves also feature a knitted wrist to help keep dirt out. Because of their amazing quality, these gloves are versatile; hence, great for the yard, indoor, outdoor, garden, etc.
- Seem to be the same quality as garden work gloves
- Cute and keep the kid’s hands from getting very dirty
- Make a great gift for garden-loving kids
- Comfortable enough to be worn for hours
- They come in a strong tube for storage when not in use
- Sizing is a bit off
9. Kids Preferred World of Eric Carle Garden Gloves for Kids
In the WORLD OF ERIC CARLE, kids get an opportunity to explore and learn about the world around them. Here, their imaginations are sparked and they become more creative than ever before. That being said, you may want to buy your kid the Kids Preferred World of Eric Carle Garden Gloves. Well, let’s assure you that should you make this decision, you will thank us. This is because neither you nor your kid will go wrong with these gloves. They are latex dipped garden gloves designed for kids who love to explore the outdoors. They allow kids to interact with flowers, seeds, bugs, sprouts, and mud without getting their hands dirty. Ideally, these gloves look really beautiful. Their color is vibrant and striking, making kids love them even more.
- Gloves are of good quality
- Can be used to complement a Halloween costume
- Great for the price
- They make a stunning gift for kids who love gardening
- They look very cute
- Gloves run large
10. Twigz Kids Gardening Gloves
Twigz makes quality gardening equipment, and that’s why parents and kids have not shied away from trying out its products. Well, one of these products is the Twigz Kids Gardening Gloves. The gloves are here because they deserve it. They are made of cotton Terylene blended material that does not wear easily not to mention providing full protection from microbes in the soil. Additionally, these gloves have elastic wrists, which prevent them from falling off in case they have been worn by small hands. The gloves also have PVC dots on the palm to allow little ones to effortlessly pick up things as well as to grip their tools. These gloves are recommended for kids aged 3 years and above. They are a vital purchase for kids who are passionate about gardening.
- Gloves work nicely for small hands
- They make a wonderful present for birthdays
- The price is right
- The quality is top-notch
- Perfect for gardening and other activities
- The sizing is quite on the larger side
Kids gardening gloves are a godsend to most parents. They give parents peace of mind knowing that regardless of how tedious gardening becomes, kids will not be exposed to injuries or extreme dirt. They also allow kids to explore without fear or favor. Furthermore, these gloves are super versatile for ultimate convenience.