Most kids are afraid of going to the doctor and some will even cry and beg to be taken back home. That’s why we advise that you get your young one a doctor’s kit for kids. Although it is not a real doctor’s kit, this item can go a long way to making your kid look forward to visits to the doctor. The kit comes with such tools as a stethoscope, tweezers, blood pressure cuff, safe syringe, and just-as-safe scissors, among others. All these pieces improve empathy among kids and quickly change what they think about doctors. Since kids’ doctor kits are innumerable on the market, we have written the following top 10 best kids doctor kits reviews to make your work easier.
- 1. Kidzlane Durable Kids Doctor Kit
- 2. B. Toys – 10Piece B. Dr. Doctor Toy Medical Kit
- 3. Battat 11-Pcs Deluxe Doctor Kit
- 4. JOYIN 31 Pieces Kids Doctor Kit
- 5. LOYO 35 Pieces Medical Kit for Kids
- 6. Dreamy Accessories Pretend Play Toy Doctors Kit for Kids
- 7. GINMIC 22 Piece Kids Doctor Kit
- 8. JoyGrow 19 PCS Doctor Kit with Electronic Stethoscope
- 9. Li’l-Gen 14 Piece Doctor Kit for Kids
- 10. INGQU 19 Pieces Kids Doctor Kit Pretend Play Set
1. Kidzlane Durable Kids Doctor Kit
Kidzlane produces this kids doctor kit because it knows that kids need it. The kit gives kids a chance to engage in doctor-patient play. And this helps them learn about the human body as well as calming doctor-related fears. The set comes complete with an assortment of 12 medical tools and gadgets.
This number is simply enough to take your child’s imagination to another level. What’s more, this kids’ doctor kit is fun to use. It has entertaining sounds from the cell phone not to mention real heartbeat from the stethoscope.
- Exciting medical tools
- Made of quality materials
- Realistic sound effects
- 12-piece doctor kit
- The stethoscope is flexible and easy to manipulate
- Pieces are quality for what you pay for
- The cell phone lights up when the key is touched
- The kit has a lot of pieces
- The instrument selection is great
- Getting everything back into the case is quite a task
2. B. Toys – 10Piece B. Dr. Doctor Toy Medical Kit
We are very impressed with the price point of this deluxe medical kit. It has everything your kid needs for “check-ups”, meaning it will instantly take the creativity and imagination of your young one to a whole new level.
The stethoscope has a heartbeat sound and the blood pressure cuff has a gauge and spinning needle. That being said, it is obvious your kid will find this kit fun to use. Another thing we like about the kit is that it is made with safety in mind. For instance, the included scissors are very safe to use.
- Heartbeat sound from the stethoscope
- Toddler-proof design
- Durable construction
- Well made and durable
- Kids love the heartbeat sound
- The number of pieces for the price is great
- The box is a good size
- The colors of each piece are amazing
- The bulb of the blood pressure cuff could be less stiff so kids can have an easy time squeezing it.
3. Battat 11-Pcs Deluxe Doctor Kit
Get your kid this deluxe doctor kit and watch them take good care of their teddy bear. The kit has all the essential tools kids need to have full knowledge of the human body. Besides, it helps kids solve various problems as well as improving their social and emotional skills.
This deluxe doctor kit is a product of Battat; a family-owned company established in 1897. Given the incredible number of years it has been in business, Battat knows exactly what will put a smile on your young one’s face. The doctor kit is not just quality but also it is insanely affordable.
- Carry case made of durable plastic
- Toddler-friendly designs
- Vibrant and pleasant colors
- The price is hard to beat
- All the pieces are perfectly sized
- Pieces come in a beautiful hard plastic case
- Improves imagination and social skills
- The quality is better than expected
- It would be better if the stethoscope had a real heartbeat sound
4. JOYIN 31 Pieces Kids Doctor Kit
Very few kid’s doctor kits can match the JOYIN 31 Pieces Kids Doctor Kit when it comes to the number of pieces. Your kid will get everything if you buy this kit. Needless to say, they will really enjoy playing with the kit.
The manufacturer has not taken advantage of the many pieces to hike the price. So, this is another reason why you should invest in this kid’s doctor kit. Whether your youngster wants to be a dentist, nurse or doctor, this is the kit to go for. We are positive they will learn a lot from it.
- Various tools
- Versatile kit
- Durable construction
- Non-toxic materials
- The kit has outstanding quality
- Holds up well to constant use
- Keeps kids entertained and engaged for a long time
- The carrying case is convenient
- Each piece looks very realistic
- The dental accessories are a great addition
- The glasses are a little too small
5. LOYO 35 Pieces Medical Kit for Kids
With up to 35 pieces, this kit will familiarize your young one with all the gadgets and equipment a doctor uses. What’s more, the kit helps kids know more about the human body. Plus it calms doctor-related fears by engaging them in doctor/patient role play.
This kit also provides hours of fun through its exciting sound and near-real heartbeat. Once your kid is done playing with the pieces of this kit, they won’t have a hard time putting them away; thanks to the carrying case. It is important to note that the lab coat is available in one size only, and it is suitable for kids aged between 4 and 12 years.
- Snap-lock latches
- Handle on the doctor toy case
- Child-friendly design
- Comes with a lab coat and surgeon’s cap
- Has both doctor and dentist supplies
- The price is reasonable
- The storage case ensures a mess-free environment
- Kids love it, and it brings hours of fun
- While some toys are durable, others do not look like they will last
6. Dreamy Accessories Pretend Play Toy Doctors Kit for Kids
If you have a toddler or preschooler, you should get them this Pretend Play toy doctor’s kit for kids. It unlocks imagination and ensures kids grow and learn while having fun. The toy doctor’s kit makes an excellent gift for Christmas and birthdays.
What’s more, this toy kit comes with lots of pieces to make sure fun never ends. One of these pieces is the lab coat, which is made of 65-percent polyester and 35-percent cotton. Besides, the lab coat features a long sleeve measuring 15 inches long. Plus it has button closure and pockets on the front.
- Stick-on letters
- Durable and safe materials
- Two cotton handles on the bag
- Both the bag and the coat can be personalized
- The lab coat is well sized
- Comes with letters for personalization
- The tools are of high quality
- Makes a great gift for a niece, granddaughter, etc
- The price is a bit high
7. GINMIC 22 Piece Kids Doctor Kit
Little nurses, dentists, and doctors should not miss this kit. It comes with a lot of pieces to make sure your little one is fully entertained and learn more about the human body. What’s more, this doctor kit comes with a case to provide a nice place to keep all the pieces once your kid is done playing with them.
A lot of toys provide fun, but this doctor’s kit for kids does more than that. With it, your kid will get rid of doctor-related fears and stay calm on the next visit to a doctor’s office. It makes a great gift for your son, daughter, niece or nephew.
- Snap-on latch
- Authentic real-life heartbeat sound
- Non-toxic, durable ABS plastic
- Comes with a lot of pieces
- Great for kids who enjoy Pretend Play
- The pieces are made of quality plastic
- No smelly odor to bother your kid
- The lab coat and mask take fun to the next level
- The toy eyeglass could be a bit large
8. JoyGrow 19 PCS Doctor Kit with Electronic Stethoscope
One effective way to reduce a kid’s anxiety is to purchase this doctor kit with electronic stethoscope. It familiarizes the kid with all the tools the doctor uses. Kids can switch roles and use the kit in different scenarios. In a nutshell, this kit offers educational learning and playing.
It is great for both group play and solo play. This means your little one can play with their friends or even you, the parent. Besides, this doctor kit is ideal for boys and girls plus it makes a stunning gift for Christmas or birthday.
- 19 pieces
- Heartbeat sounds from the stethoscope
- Electronic stethoscope
- Items that light up are stunning
- The kit comes with batteries
- All the pieces are well made
- The price is within an affordable range
- The kit has a lot of pieces
- The case is pretty small
9. Li’l-Gen 14 Piece Doctor Kit for Kids
It is time to make Pretend Play more fun, and all you need to achieve that is this 14-piece doctor kit for kids. It improves active and stimulated imagination to make sure your kid has a great time growing up. This kit also eases anxiety and jitters every time you pay a visit to the doctor.
Ideally, this kit is not just suitable for kids but also adults can use it. It gives you and your kid an opportunity to engage in doctor-patient role play. Other benefits this kit offers are building confidence and developing empathy.
- Non-toxic materials
- Realistic instruments
- Sturdy carrying case
- The included storybook is a real bonus
- The little name tag is amazing
- The carry case is sturdy and nice
- All the tools fit nicely inside
- The kit is as advertised
- The cuff comes apart easily
10. INGQU 19 Pieces Kids Doctor Kit Pretend Play Set
INGQU knows that most children fear to go to the doctor. That’s why it has come up with a much friendlier way to solve this. It produces kids’ doctor kits to help little ones familiarize themselves with the tools doctors use as well as to help build empathy among kids.
The 19 pieces are enough to provide kids with educational fun as well as to improve their social and emotional skills. Besides, all the pieces in this kit are eco-friendly and completely safe to use. Another benefit this kit brings is the improvement of a parent-child relationship.
- Sturdy design
- Bright and fun colors
- ABS material
- Working platform
- Smooth surface
- The quality is fairly good
- Perfect for kids that love to play doctor
- Lots of pieces to play with
- The music is good
- The glasses are perfectly sized
- The packaging could be nicer – most parents have complained about receiving cases with broken handles.
What to Consider Before Buying a Kids Doctor Kit
You want to get your little one the best quality kid’s doctor kit, right? So, here is what you should do; make sure you read a comprehensive buyer’s guide before purchasing anything. The buyer’s guide will provide you with factors you should have in mind when buying a kid’s doctor kit. In this article, we have written down the key factors you should definitely look for before making up your mind to buy a kids doctor kit.
Assortment of Pieces
We have noted that different kits have different types of tools. For instance, some have lab coats while others do not. With this in mind, you should know the pieces a kit has before buying it. You should also know those pieces your kid loves the most. This will help you narrow down your options to only those pieces that get the attention of your little one.
Number of Pieces
Kits with a huge number of pieces are likely to have all the instruments your young one loves. So, if you are unsure about what your kid really loves, go for a kit with as many pieces as possible. You must, however, prepare to spend more money than someone buying a kit with fewer pieces.
Safety is paramount whenever you are buying a kid’s product. Having said that, make sure the kit you are about to buy is made with safety in mind. This means it should meet or exceed the required standards. Moreover, all the pieces should be non-toxic and with no sharp edges or points.
These extra factors will further improve your chances of getting your little one a premium kid’s doctor kit. Therefore, ensure you read them as well.
You can check the quality of a kit by going through customer reviews. Here, you will come across honest opinions about whether a kit can hold up to constant use and abuse. You can check the quality of a kit by looking at the material used to make the pieces. For instance, pieces made of ABS material are very sturdy.
Although most doctor’s kits for kids are recommended for children aged 3 years and up, you may still want to check the age recommendation to make sure you are bringing home an age-appropriate product. If you have a kid below 3 years and they really like to play doctor, you can still go ahead and buy this kit. But make sure you are always there every time they are playing with them.
A kid’s doctor kit is one of the best toys you can get your young one. It helps kids get rid of doctor-related fears. It also improves the social and emotional skills of kids as well as promoting imagination among kids. Moreover, this toy enhances the parent-child relationship by allowing you to switch roles with your child and play together.