One of the most convenient ways to beat the unforgiving summer heat is to use an inflatable pool slide. As their name suggests, inflatable pool slides are designed to be inflated before use. This makes them insanely easy to handle. A good number of them come with airflow blowers for quick and easy setup. And once you are done using your pool slide, simply deflate it, leave it out to dry, and then store it. In the top 10 best inflatable pool slides reviews below, we look at the brands that are currently the bestselling in the market.
Table Best Inflatable Pool Slides
- 1. Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center, for Ages 2+
- 2. Intex Ocean Inflatable Play Center
- 3. Homelux Inflatable Dinoland Mini Water Park Play Center
- 4. Intex Water Slide, Inflatable Play Center, for Ages 6 and Up
- 5. Little Tikes Rocky Mountain Inflatable Slide Bouncer
- 6. Intex Surf ‘N Slide Inflatable Play Center for Ages 6+
- 7. Banzai Spring & Summer Slide ‘N Soak Splash Park
- 8. Little Tikes Slam ‘n Curve Slide
- 9. Intex Inflatable Play Center, for Ages 2+ – Fantasy Castle
- 10. BANZAI Sidewinder Falls Inflatable Water Park Play Pool
1. Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center, for Ages 2+
Your 2-year old toddler will really love this inflatable pool slide. It measures 117 x 76 x 53 (inches). Well, this means it is large enough to provide a spacious play center. Its large capacity also enables it to hold up to 77 gallons of water. That being said, it is no doubt the ultimate play center for kids who are at least 2 years. The center features a water slide, ring toss game, water sprayer, and wading pool. The water sprayer can be attached to a garden hose to keep your little one cool during summer. The inflatable play center has up to four inflatable rings. It is a product of Intex, and this means its quality is excellent. Get it for your kid today and see what he has been missing.
- Seems to have two pools in one package
- Makes a great gift for toddlers
- Inexpensive yet sturdy enough
- Looks cute and seems fun to play in
- The play center has lots of items
- Takes longer to inflate
2. Intex Ocean Inflatable Play Center
If you want to see your kids have endless fun, then the Intex Ocean Inflatable Play Center should be a frontier for you. It measures 100” x 77” x 31”, and it is recommended for kids who are at least 2 years old. It comes with a water slide that takes fun to a whole new level. It also comes equipped with a palm tree that when inflated, helps provide extra fun. In addition, the inflatable play center features two pools; a larger wading pool and a small pool. It is convenient to use because of such features as a control valve for adjusting the water flow as well as two drain plugs that are in both the wading pool and small pool. Also, this unit comes with a repair patch, so you can easily fix it in the event that it experiences an issue.
- Very colorful and looks fun to play in
- The drain plugs are huge bonuses
- Has lots of room to move and splash
- Very easy to disassemble for storage
- Does a lot for the price
- The slide is surprisingly short
3. Homelux Inflatable Dinoland Mini Water Park Play Center
When inflated, this play center measures 131 inches long by 90 inches wide by 44 inches high. Ideally, it holds up to 280 liters (74 gallons) of water, which is enough for any kind of fun. Besides, the mini water park play center boasts a weight capacity of up to 178 pounds, and it is recommended for kids who are 2 years and above. It is designed to be placed in the backyard where kids can enjoy using it to the fullest. It is prehistoric- or Dinoland-themed with four games in one play center. It will, therefore, provide your kid with hours of entertainment. Its slide landing mat has extra padding to help keep your little one protected from accidents. Other features that come with this inflatable pool slide are a drain plug and repair patch.
- The included patch repair kit is useful
- The customer service is outstanding
- Dinosaurs are separate from the pool to ensure lots of airing up
- Huge, colorful and bright
- The pool slide has many different fun things to do
- Takes longer than usual to blow up
4. Intex Water Slide, Inflatable Play Center, for Ages 6 and Up
With a maximum weight limit of 176 pounds, this inflatable pool slide will no doubt provide a sturdy play center for your kid. What’s more, it is spacious, as it measures 10’11” long by 6’9” wide by 3’10 high. Its 6 handles are heavy duty, and they work really well. Still on durability; the inflatable pool slide boasts long-lasting 20-gauge vinyl construction. With all that said, expect the pool slide to serve your little one for an extended period. It is available in two colors (red and blue), so you can easily choose a suitable color option for your needs. The pool slide is designed for kids aged 6 years and above. And it provides a convenient way to have endless fun during summer. Best of all, its price has greatly reduced by 35-percent for sweat-free buying.
- Seems to hold up really well
- Provides kids with a great time
- Can hold many kids at the same time
- The connection for a water hose is a nice addition
- Easy to set up and move around
- One side deflates; hence, it must be inflated every time kids want to use the slide.
5. Little Tikes Rocky Mountain Inflatable Slide Bouncer
Many people look at the price of this inflatable pool slide and exclaim, “Wow it is much more expensive than most inflatable pool slides!” However, things should not be looked at in that manner, because this pool slide gives you real value for your money. It will provide your kids with unrivaled fun, given that it has a lot of things kids can do. It features a climbing wall, splash pool, and two slides. With that said, expect to have a real problem getting your kids out from it. Its maximum weight limit is 350 pounds, and it can hold up to 4 kids at the same time. The manufacturer includes a 1-year limited warranty during purchase to give you peace of mind. This pool slide should be a frontier for you if you want to see your kids enjoy summer to the maximum.
- Setup is relatively quick
- Comes with instructions to make the setup process straightforward
- Provides kids with lots of fun
- Comes with stakes and blower
- Much easier to move; thanks to the tarp underneath of it
- Gets moldy easily; therefore, must be dried properly before storage
6. Intex Surf ‘N Slide Inflatable Play Center for Ages 6+
Endless summer fun is only provided by top-class inflatable pool slides like the Intex Surf ‘N Slide Inflatable Play Center. It measures 15’11” long by 5’6” wide by 5’2” high to provide your kids with a spacious play center. What’s more, this inflatable play center comes equipped with heavy-duty handles that will stand the test of time, thereby, providing great reliability. It also comes with two surf riders to further improve performance and convenience. It is designed for kids aged 6 years and above. And its shark design is loved by many kids. In addition, the pool slide is easy to use, as all you need to do is to attach a garden hose, so sprayers can wet the surface to make happy hour unforgettable.
- The two surf riders are great additions
- Decent for the price
- Wide enough to make fun unforgettable
- Light; thus, will not kill the grass
- Easy to dry out after use
- The shark design is thoughtful and looks cool
- Tears easily; hence, should be handled with care
7. Banzai Spring & Summer Slide ‘N Soak Splash Park
Your backyard will instantly be transformed into an exciting waterpark when you buy this inflatable pool slide. It has an overhead sprinkler that works with the lagoon-styled design to provide your young ones with hours of fun. Besides, it comes with a blower that helps make it much easier to set up. In fact, you need just a couple of minutes to inflate this pool slide. Overall, the pool slide comes with all essential accessories, including two water bags, four repair patches, one carrying bag, seven bouncer stakes, blower motor, three blower stakes, water slide, and water spraying hose assembly. The slide is constructed with “Dura-Tech” material, which is super durable for long-lasting performance. Plus it comes with a 60-day limited warranty that protects against defects and workmanship. Ideally, it is recommended for kids aged 5 years and up.
- Large enough to let kids play and sit
- The slide is safe and works nicely
- Seems to hold up well
- Easy to break down and dry out
- Sets up quickly (in 2 minutes) and easily
- A little smaller than expected
8. Little Tikes Slam ‘n Curve Slide
Little Tikes has designed this inflatable pool slide in such a way that it allows parents to see all the action unfold. The slide has an inside bounce area, which measures 85 inches long by 71 inches wide by 46 inches high. Having said that, the inside bounce area is large enough to accommodate many kids and make fun times memorable. The slide also features a fun basketball hoop in the splash pool area to help take fun to another level. It is built with a puncture-resistant material; therefore, expect it to stand the test of time. Furthermore, it comes with stakes to anchor it firmly in place as well as a heavy-duty air blower to provide continuous airflow. Its challenging inflatable rock wall leads to a slippery slide that has a gentle curve at the end to ensure an amazing ride into the refreshing, landing pool.
- The tarp underneath is a priceless addition
- The footholds hold up well to countless climbs
- Easy to put up
- Can be used without water
- Comes with a carry bag for easy storage
- The stitching could be better
9. Intex Inflatable Play Center, for Ages 2+ – Fantasy Castle
Intex has another good product in the fantasy castle play center. This inflatable pool slide is like no other. It has a very soft slide featuring a landing pad to allow your kid to slide and then splash into the pool. It is also equipped with an inflatable lance and shield to provide your kids with lots of imaginative play. This means it will not just offer a cooling effect in hot summer weather but also it will help improve the creativity and imagination of your little one. It is recommended for kids aged at least two years. Another feature of the slide is a drain plug. Plus there is the Dragon Sprayer that sends water cascading across the pool when a garden hose is plugged into it. The maximum weight of this slide is 178 pounds, and its dimensions are 73 inches long by 60 inches wide by 42 inches high.
- Offers great fun with or without water
- Holds up well to abuse
- Does not seem to lose air fast
- The plug on the bottom ensures easy draining
- The dragon sprinkler is well thought out
- Smaller than anticipated
10. BANZAI Sidewinder Falls Inflatable Water Park Play Pool
This inflatable pool slide is worth the price. It is packed with lots of features, so it can provide your little ones with hours of inflatable fun. These features include a secret tunnel, curvy slide, splash pool, climbing wall, and playhouse with a roof at the top of the slide. These features help improve the creativity and imagination of kids while providing fun that is second to none. The inflatable pool slide only requires 3 minutes to be completely inflated. Well, this is because it comes with an airflow blower. Besides, it is made with durable DURATECH materials, which not only offers superior durability but also provides comfort and safe experience. The slide also comes with an anchor bag, storage bag, repair patches, motor, anchor stakes, and spraying hose with assembly.
- Comes with lots of accessories for convenient use
- Setup is quick and very easy
- The added tunnel provides extra fun
- Fits in the storage bag nicely
- Durable and very well made
- Keeps kids entertained for hours
- May arrive with a few issues, but there is a warranty to take care of this
The above inflatable pool slides are no doubt the best gift you can get your kid at any time of the year. They are loaded with innumerable features, so they can provide fun while improving the imagination skills of your kids. As if that’s not enough, these slides are from reputable manufacturers like Intex, Little Ticks, and BANZAI. Buy your kids one today and see what they have been missing.