While parents would like to include snacks in the diet of their kids, the thought of preservatives and artificial colors, among other dangerous ingredients have made many to forgo the move altogether. But not anymore, as the market now has several brands of healthy fruit snacks for kids. Unlike conventional snacks, healthy fruit snacks are packed with fruits, meaning they provide kids with essential vitamins and minerals. They are 100-percent natural and have a reduced number of calories.
That being said, healthy fruit snacks for kids make a decent breakfast not to mention being ideal for parents who are too busy to prepare healthy homemade meals for their school-going children. In the following top 10 best healthy fruit snacks for kids reviews, we have talked about the brands you need to consider if you are in the market looking for one.
Table Best Healthy Fruit Snacks for Kids
- 1. Ritz Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwiches (8 Packs)
- 2. Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal (14.5 Oz)
- 3. Squeaky Pop Chickpea Chips Healthy Snacks (12 bags, 0.8oz each) – Variety Pack
- 4. Pure Bar Dark Chocolate Berry Bars (Pack of 12)
- 5. WonderSlim High Protein Cheddar Cruncher Chips (7 Bags)
- 6. This Bar Saves Lives Granola Breakfast Bar – 12 bar Variety Pack
- 7. Amrita Health Foods Nutrition Protein Bar, 12 Count (Sunflower Butter and Jelly)
- 8. Arctic ApBitz Dried Apple Snacks – 0.75 oz (Pack of 12)
- 9. MySuperCookies Organic Whole Grain Cookies (Variety Pack) – 24 Count
- 10. Clif Bar Organic Energy Bar – Iced Oatmeal Cookie (18 Count)
1. Ritz Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwiches (8 Packs)
Ritz understands how hard it is to get your kids ready for school. That’s why they have come up with these butter cracker sandwiches. These ready-made snacks will spare you the hassle of having to prepare a meal for your little one. They come in 8 packs, with each pack having cracker sandwiches. This means your kids will have just enough to satisfy their need for vitamins. Besides, each of the 8 packs is individually wrapped to ensure convenient on-the-go snacking. They are tasty and healthy fruit snacks for kids.
- Have some nutrition for better development
- Not hard; delicately crunchy
- Cost effective and improves convenience
- Box arrives in great condition with no broken crackers
- Peanut butter is evenly distributed
- Great for all ages; not just kids
- The price is quite on the higher side
2. Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal (14.5 Oz)
Quaker is an old, vastly experienced company that produces top class and healthy fruit snacks for kids. Its oatmeal squares cereal is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, meaning you will not be exposing your little one to heart diseases. The cereal is made of 100-percent whole grains, and this further makes it great for kids. It also contains other plant foods to make sure that it can be consumed by anyone. Since it is a ready-to-eat snack, this cereal is ideal for those on go or people who have busy schedules.
- Makes a decent breakfast
- Does not get too soggy
- Has a nice flavor and aftertaste
- Great for on the go
- Squares are crunchy, large, and very satisfying
- More nutritious and not too sweet
- The box is too small for the price
3. Squeaky Pop Chickpea Chips Healthy Snacks (12 bags, 0.8oz each) – Variety Pack
This variety pack of healthy snacks is made for those who cannot decide between the two delicious sounding flavors of Apple Cinnamon and Cheddar Cheese. It is packed with real ingredients, meaning it has nothing artificial. As if that’s not enough, the variety pack has less than 100 calories. This will give you peace of mind when you buy it for your kid because it does not expose anyone to any health hazard. You can add them to any meal or simply stick to them as snacks. They are great for people who are always on the go or those who are always busy.
- Healthy and very delicious
- Come in a variety of flavors
- Great for picky toddlers/kids
- Make perfect school snacks
- Ingredients used are amazing
- Not all kids like them
4. Pure Bar Dark Chocolate Berry Bars (Pack of 12)
Moms know the importance of feeding kids naturally. And these healthy fruit snacks for kids are made by moms. That means the results they deliver cannot be overlooked. The snacks are gluten-free, and this makes them great for those who cannot tolerate gluten. They are also GMO-free and made with no soy or dairy ingredients. That being said, these snacks are totally healthy. And the manufacturer has not sacrificed their deliciousness to make them healthy. Because they are ready-to-eat, these snacks are ideal when you are on the go.
- Snacks keep hunger at bay
- Moist and have a rich taste
- Easy to carry around
- Great for those who want to eat healthily
- They make a great breakfast
- Kids may take some time to get used to the snacks
5. WonderSlim High Protein Cheddar Cruncher Chips (7 Bags)
With these healthy fruit snacks for kids, you will not feel guilty when you are snacking. That said, these snacks offer a perfect way to tackle your snack carvings without putting your health on the line. They contain only 130 calories per serving, and this makes them the best snack for those people who want to lose weight. Besides, these cruncher chips make a great afternoon savory snack. And this is because they are seasoned with an addictive cheddar cheese flavor. The cruncher chips are protein packed, and this makes them very healthy.
- Provides protein to improve the overall well-being
- Are a much healthier option
- Only have 20-percent fat
- Great to keep on hand
- The protein leaves kids satisfied
- Easy to put in the storage bag
- Not everyone likes the taste
6. This Bar Saves Lives Granola Breakfast Bar – 12 bar Variety Pack
The reason why these healthy fruit snacks for kids are called the “Bar Saves Lives…” is that the manufacturer gives life-saving nutrition to a child in need every time you purchase these snacks. Each of the bars in these 12 packs is 100-percent natural, non-GMO, and gluten-free. They are also Kosher-certified to give you peace of mind knowing that you are eating a totally healthy snack. Since each of the bars is individually wrapped, expect to have zero problems in carrying and eating them on the go. The ingredients used to make these bars include fruits, seeds, and nuts, among others.
- Bars taste very good
- Great for people on the go
- Available in excellent flavors
- Made with good and natural ingredients
- Bars are very fulfilling
- Kind of hard to eat without creating a mess
7. Amrita Health Foods Nutrition Protein Bar, 12 Count (Sunflower Butter and Jelly)
Apart from kids, these healthy fruit snacks make a great addition to any athlete’s diet. They are a natural fuel for athletes, and this means they can be used by fitness enthusiasts or anyone who likes to work out and has an active life. They promise to give you nutrients and vitamins, so you can stay energized and healthy. These nutrition protein bars do not contain artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives. They are also gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free. That said, these snacks are great for any allergy sufferer. They are smooth and creamy not to mention having just the right added crunch.
- Their taste is fine
- Healthy and makes life convenient
- Available in three different flavors
- Made with plant-based ingredients
- Do not have too many calories
- The taste is not the best
8. Arctic ApBitz Dried Apple Snacks – 0.75 oz (Pack of 12)
Arctic ApBitz has something that your kid will really like. And it is a box of delicious, healthy snacks. These snacks do not contain preservatives and they are crunchable let alone being very sweet. They contain 12 individual serving bags of 90 calories each, and this makes them great not just for healthy lunches but also ideal for on-the-go snacking. Since they are healthy and well flavored, these dried apple snacks are great for adults and kids who want to get a nutritional boost without sacrificing the sweetness. The snacks are also rich in apple; hence, they offer a great way to enjoy unparalleled apples.
- Naturally sweet and crispy
- Full of pure apple flavor
- Taste much better than traditional dried apple pieces
- Each bag has a small number of calories
- Snacks do not contain preservatives
- A little too dry
9. MySuperCookies Organic Whole Grain Cookies (Variety Pack) – 24 Count
There is a reason why these organic whole grain cookies are much sought after. They are ready-to-eat healthy fruit snacks that are great for lunch boxes, vacation, road trips, school, camps, parks, and day trips. That being said, these organic whole grain cookies are no doubt healthy to eat. They are made of 100-percent whole grains, chia seeds, and coconut oil. Furthermore, these cookies do not contain ingredients that can make them allergic. They do not contain eggs, soy or dairy ingredients, meaning they can be peacefully consumed by allergy sufferers.
- Perfect for kids with dairy allergies
- Perfect size for school lunches
- Available in awesome flavors
- The price is decent
- Organic and has a small amount of sugar
- Snacks make good treats for a birthday party
- Not every kid likes the taste
10. Clif Bar Organic Energy Bar – Iced Oatmeal Cookie (18 Count)
It is obvious that kids should be well fed, and one way to achieve that is to buy the Clif Bar Organic Energy Bar – Iced Oatmeal Cookie (18 Count). Each of these bars is low in fat, and it is made with whole oats. This means the bars will provide kids with numerous health benefits. As if that’s not enough, these cookies contain 12 essential minerals and vitamins, which kids need on a daily basis. Although these cookies are packed with vitamins and minerals, they are still very tasty. As such, you and your kid will feel happy eating them.
- The price is affordable
- Neither messy nor too sticky
- Great for little kids
- Perfect for parents to grab and go
- Delicious, filling, and nutritious
- Shipping could be much better
We hope that the above list has provided you with budget-friendly and top quality brands of healthy fruit snacks for kids. We are saying this because we put in a lot of effort by checking the ratings and what previous users are saying about the products before including them in this article.