Fingerprint front door locks are used with verification methods by password, fingerprint, and card and have alarm functions so it ensures the safety of your home. They are created to prevent others from opening the doors without permission. Besides, the use of fingerprint front door lock helps users more convenient than traditional mechanical locks, so this item is increasingly popular. With the installation of a fingerprint front door lock, you get full access control. In fact, this type of lock is a smart electronic device. They allow you to record date, time, and people in and out at any time.
Plus, this product is an ideal tool specifically for any work and living environment. It allows you to control complete access to a specific area. Not only that, it is especially useful for when you want to control your children and monitor their activities. However, a fingerprint door lock will be most useful if it suits your needs as well as the style of your home. Please continue to read our objective reviews below to be able to choose the right one.
- 1. Ultraloq UL3 Bluetooth Enabled Touchscreen Front Door Lock UL3
- 2. PIN Genie Advanced 3D Patented Keypad Bluetooth Keyless Fingerprint Front Door Lock
- 3. ARDWOLF A10 Keyless Entry Visual Display Fingerprint Front Door Lock
- 4. Samsung New Version Digital Keyless Security Fingerprint Front Door Lock
- 5. ZKTeco Electronic Smart Biometric Digital Fingerprint Front Door Lock
- 6. AIGURD Biometric Silver Smart OLED Panel Fingerprint Front Door Lock
- 7. HARFO Silver Fingerprint Front Door Lock Newest Model With Smart Lever
- 8. WeJupit Smart Digital Keypad Keyless Entry Fingerprint Front Door Lock
- 9. SCYAN X9 Satin Nickel Non-Handed Fingerprint Front Door Lock
- 10. buji Smart Electronic Fingerprint Front Door Lock
1. Ultraloq UL3 Bluetooth Enabled Touchscreen Front Door Lock UL3
The first fingerprint front door lock on this list is made by Ultraloq with elegant design and neutral colors. The product has improved fingerprint recognition technology, so it can avoid the sophisticated tricks of intruders. Plus, you can register for up to 95 fingerprints, regardless of age or age. More importantly, the system will produce results in about 0.5 seconds so will save a lot of time for you.
The password system is also cleverly designed to ensure that strangers cannot easily peek or steal your password. On top of that, every time you don’t want to use a fingerprint or a numeric keypad, this product allows you to control it with smartphones using Android and iOS. With just a few taps or shaking the phone, you can open the door successfully.
- High-quality construction and durable material for a long time use
- Luxurious design to enhance the elegant for the house
- Easy for many ages to use
- Integrating with many modern technology improvements
- Apps for Android and iOS are not really flexible
2. PIN Genie Advanced 3D Patented Keypad Bluetooth Keyless Fingerprint Front Door Lock
This fingerprint front door lock from PIN Genie has a unique design with eye-catching and trendy colors to look very suitable for digital life in recent years. Moreover, you do not need the help of professional workers because you can install this lock yourself with a few simple operations and some basic tools in just 15 minutes. In particular, it has the ability to store up to 99 fingerprints so you can comfortably set up for many family members.
To ensure superior security, this locking system is equipped with unique PIN Genie technology. Therefore, not even the people behind you can see your PIN when you want to open the door. Plus, the special design of this product makes it extremely convenient and easy to use or adjust. Some operations can also be performed on smartphone applications.
- Easy to install or remove
- Simple to use, adjust, and control
- A lot of support accessories are included
- Trendy colors and design
- It is more expensive than some competing products
3. ARDWOLF A10 Keyless Entry Visual Display Fingerprint Front Door Lock
This product made by ARDWOLF is a perfect combination of traditional designs and modern technology features. With an ergonomic handle, you can comfortably use the locking system without spending a lot of time adjusting. Plus, the advanced OLED touch screen assists you in adding or removing usernames. Not only that, this unique screen can visually display all the necessary information during use and installation. The diverse security regimes also add safety to your home, making it impossible for strangers to break in.
Not only that, this fingerprint front door lock can store up to 256 fingerprints so you can freely install the product for all family members, from children to the elderly. That is a lot larger than the capacity of other products currently on the market. Moreover, the durable materials ensure this lock is difficult to break as well as giving you peace of mind for long-term operation.
- The information displayed is optimized on the OLED screen
- Extremely large storage capacity
- Battery system and power supply added
- Affordable price
- It is slightly sensitive to water
4. Samsung New Version Digital Keyless Security Fingerprint Front Door Lock
This fingerprint front door lock from Samsung is designed to be compact and stylish, simple and sophisticated to give you the perfect experience. Its appearance is a great blend of classic lines and the latest features. All of these factors not only ensure the safety of your home but also increase the elegant beauty and charm.
On top of that, the screen is optimized for visibility, so when it’s dark or there’s no light around, you can still easily use and access this lock. Last but not least, it can store up to 100 fingerprints to provide more access and use for multiple members of a family.
- Elegant design to enhance the luxury
- Compact to be suitable for many different types of doors
- Easy to use and control
- Simple to adjust
- The price is quite high
5. ZKTeco Electronic Smart Biometric Digital Fingerprint Front Door Lock
This ZKTeco item is rated as one of the most effective low-cost solutions to ensure your home’s safety instead of traditional locks. ZKTeco’s fingerprint lock and improved technologies have received positive reviews from users. In addition, ease can be found at every stage when using this fingerprint front door lock such as installation, opening, closing, and disassembly.
Not only that, with a simple but elegant design, this product can fit into many different rooms in your home such as the living room, kitchen, bedroom, dining room, office, or library. Last but not least, the eye-catching colors of the LED system makes it look trendy and interesting.
- Improved with modern technologies
- The price is quite low
- Suitable for many different ages
- Simple and easy to use
- The security structure is less complicated than that of some common products
6. AIGURD Biometric Silver Smart OLED Panel Fingerprint Front Door Lock
This made by AIGURD product is described as one of the first 3-in-1 smart door locks in the world, including fingerprints, keys, and code. Even the fingerprint lock system of this product can read fingerprints of different ages, making you comfortable to install it for many members of your family. High capacity is an outstanding advantage not to be missed of this product. It can store up to 200 different fingerprints.
In particular, the product can also effectively waterproof to ensure the internal electronic circuits are not affected. Plus, the OLED screen and the help of English instruction make it more convenient and easier for you and your family members to use. Finally, this set of locks can be used 2 modes at the same time, making the experience a lot more diverse.
- Comfortable to use for all ages
- The locking system is optimized
- Suitable for many different spaces
- Easy and simple during installation and use
- The price is relatively high
7. HARFO Silver Fingerprint Front Door Lock Newest Model With Smart Lever
This fingerprint front door lock is the newest version from HARFO with some remarkable technology improvements. The 3D fingerprint sensor system of this lock is upgraded with a support LED to distinguish fake fingerprints, thereby minimizing the fake of strangers who want to break into your home. In addition, this system operates based on a sophisticated algorithm to provide faster and more accurate results as well as safer for all spaces.
On top of that, different lock modes give you different ways to use it to fit your personality. You can even use a separate switch to adjust this lock from inside the room. The product can be switched to private mode, and only administrators can control it. And yet, it is equipped with a USD port so you can charge temporarily if you have not found a replacement battery
- Long battery life up to 12 months
- Durable and sturdy for a long time service
- Equipped with USB port to support battery
- Simple to install and use
- The software is a bit hard to control
8. WeJupit Smart Digital Keypad Keyless Entry Fingerprint Front Door Lock
This is a very convenient fingerprint front door lock produced by WeJupit to make your home spaces safe. This is also considered as one of the best 3 in 1 solutions on the market today. The sensors of this product are extremely sensitive so it can outperform the optical sensor many times. With a capacity of up to 200 fingerprints, this lock system is an ideal item for you and your family members to conveniently install and use.
Plus, the unique handle design and durable materials ensure a long working life for the product. It can serve you for years in a row without breaking. In addition to the advantages listed above, stainless steel material is also a remarkable thing. It supports maximum corrosion resistance for the product.
- Robust construction is difficult to break
- A number of modern sensor technologies are set up
- Easy to use by many ages
- Large storage capacity
- It is a bit more expensive than similar products
9. SCYAN X9 Satin Nickel Non-Handed Fingerprint Front Door Lock
This fingerprint front door lock from SCYAN has an elegant design with neutral colors to be suitable for a wide range of rooms in your house. With the ability to store up to 100 fingerprints and produce results in less than 1 second, this product offers maximum convenience for you and other family members. The most important feature of this product is that it is improved with very modern 3D recognition technology, so it will be much safer than older products.
Moreover, the durable materials ensure a long service time for the product. It can even function for years in a row without scratching or damaging the circuits. Not only that, this advanced technology is also resistant to scratches and dirt so that it can always operate effectively for many consecutive years.
- The power source can be flexibly replaced
- Sturdy structure with durable materials
- Elegant design to fit many different spaces
- The visibility is optimized
- It is a bit hard to install
10. buji Smart Electronic Fingerprint Front Door Lock
Unlike all of the products reviewed above, this made by buji item features an extremely minimalistic design and elegant black for being easily installed in every door of your house. With only two screws, you can completely install it without the help of any complex equipment. Plus, this is a new version with several parameters that have been significantly upgraded.
On top of that, it also comes with an ergonomic handle to assist those unfamiliar with modern technology features. Therefore, your digital operations will also become a lot simpler. Equally important, installing this fingerprint front door lock makes your house more modern, luxurious and impressive.
- Compact and easy to install
- Delicate and elegant for every space
- Many support accessories are included
- Simple to control and adjust
- The structure is quite simple
Common access options for front door locks
There are a few access options that you can choose in a fingerprint front door lock. Below are a few common ones that you often see on the market:
Important features to take into consideration when choosing the best fingerprint front door locks
To ensure that you can make an informed decision, below are a couple of important features to take into consideration:
The power for a fingerprint front door lock often comes from built-in batteries inside the model. In most cases, the will warn you in advance when they go flat. Those devices with electromagnetic locks might have to be wired to the power of your house. In addition, nearly all fingerprint front door locks come with an override key that would be used when there is a power failure or fault.
FAR and FFR
While it is not common for the fingerprint scanners to fail, inexpensive front door locks usually scan at lower resolution in comparison with more expensive units. In general, this affects what the experts often call the FAR or false acceptance rate and the FRR or false recognition rate. However, most of the manufacturers virtually offer those figures. In real terms, it is nearly impossible that an unauthorized person would have access, but FFR might lead to repeated attempts or slower activation before that authorized person can be allowed in. While there are no fast and hard rules, the more money you spend on a fingerprint front door lock, the less regularly those false readings would occur. Advanced units would read your fingerprint exactly even when your hands are wet, which would be especially helpful if your property has a poor or other water structures.
More complicated fingerprint front door locks would record who gained access and the exact time. After that, all of the information would be sent to your smartphone. Several models would connect to a device that is equipped with an RJ45 cable connector. In addition, smartphone connectivity opens up many opportunities to allow one-time and limited access no matter where you are. You can send a digital key to another smartphone.
Another important feature in a good fingerprint font door lock is its physical durability. It is not much good when a thief would simply open the door with a lever and handle. Pick-proof or anti-tamper locks are very common. Keep in mind that several models come with strong electromagnetic closures instead of physical bolts or latches.
In case you want to put the lock outside, it is advisable to choose a weatherproof model. If you are living in an area that is especially cold or hot, make sure to check the temperatures. Outdoor locks should also feature a sliding cover to stay protected against weather conditions as well as hide the keypad and finger scanner after each use.
In general, most of the fingerprint front door locks are designed so that they can replace the existing hardware of the door. However, heavy-duty options tend to provide more secure bolts. When choosing a suitable model, you should notice the specifications. They need to tell you about the maximum and minimum thickness of the door, and you will have to check that the lock would fit perfectly.
Fingerprint front door locks are becoming increasingly popular because customers always want to ensure their home’s security. Besides, they can also add elegance to many different spaces. We hope the above reviews can help you buy a suitable fingerprint front door lock.