We rely heavily on water. That’s why we must carry some every time we are going on a hiking or camping adventure. Bottled water is easy to carry but you will have to dispose of the bottles you have used, which is not good for the environment. Ideally, bottled water is very expensive in the long run, considering that an average person is likely to use at least 3 bottles, depending on the capacity of the bottles.
Well, it is because of this why we should go for filtered water bottles. These innovative water bottles have filters that remove chlorine to leave behind great-tasting and odorless water. It eliminates the need to put up with the municipal tap water that is full of chlorine. It also eliminates the need to buy bottled water, which, as we have mentioned before, is very expensive in the long run and contributes greatly to harming the environment. Check out the following top 10 best filtered water bottles reviews to have a clue on what the market has in store for you.
- 1. LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottles with 2-Stage Filter Straw
- 2. Brita Hard Sided Water Filter Bottle (34-Ounce)
- 3. Brita 20 Ounce Sport Water Bottle with 2 Filters
- 4. Bobble 18.5oz filtered water bottle
- 5. Brita 20 Ounce Filtering Water Bottle with Filter BPA Free
- 6. KOR Nava BPA Free 650ml Filter Water Bottle
- 7. Thermos NSF/ANSI 53 Certified 22 Ounce Tritan Water Filtration Bottle
- 8. BOTTLED JOY Water Bottle with Filter
- 9. SurviMate Filtered Water Bottle with 4-Stage Integrated Filter Straw
- 10. refresh2go 26oz Curve Filtered Water Bottle with Grip (1010-T)
1. LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottles with 2-Stage Filter Straw
BUY NOW FROM AMAZON Did you know that you can make contaminated water safe to drink? It is easy; simply use the LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottles. They come in a variety of colors and some are even available in a pack of 2 for when you go on a hiking adventure with your partner. The bottles are versatile in the sense that they are great for all outdoor activities. This means whether you are going on a camping trip, traveling or backpacking adventure, they are for you. They are made with the award-winning LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane water filter that gets rid of protozoa and bacteria from streams and lakes to ensure that you have safe and clean drinking water. Besides, these bottles have a capacity of 23 ounces, meaning they are large enough to keep you hydrated throughout the outdoor adventure.
- BPA-free and safe to use
- Bottles have a built-in water filter for a straw
- They make outdoor life really convenient and easy
- Water does not have a bad aftertaste
- Great for travel and home
- Unless you remove carbon filter from the top of the straw, you will find it hard to sip water from the bottles.
2. Brita Hard Sided Water Filter Bottle (34-Ounce)
If you love an active lifestyle, the Brita Hard Sided Water Filter Bottle is for you. The hard sides mean it is durable enough to withstand all the abuses you can ever think of. Additionally, this filtered water bottle has a filter feature inside that filters water as you drink. By so doing, the filtration system ensures that you only drink clean water. Well, it is safe to say that having this innovative bottle will not just keep your health in check but also will save a lot of money on bottled water. That being said, one water filter can substitute up to 300 standard 16.9oz water bottles, which is likely to be a lot of money, right? The Brita Water Filter Bottle also features an easy-sip spout for effortless sipping of water and a built-in carrying loop for optimum portability.
- Customer service is excellent
- Large, meaning you will not refill it frequently
- Produces great-tasting water
- Color options are cute and match several outfits
- Easy to assemble and fill
- Tends to leak; therefore, should be handled with care when on the go
3. Brita 20 Ounce Sport Water Bottle with 2 Filters
They say we should leave the world a better place than we found it. And one filtered water bottle that will help you achieve that is this 20-ounce sport water bottle with 2 filters. It is designed to reduce the taste and odor of chlorine. As such, it is perfect for those who find tap water undrinkable. The filter inside it filters water as you drink to give you peace of mind knowing that what’s going into your body is very safe. Ideally, one water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9oz water bottles. This means with this well-thought-out water bottle, you will be able to save a lot of money and even to reduce plastic waste while still being hydrated. The soft-squeeze plastic construction makes this water bottle very easy to sip water from.
- The flexible loop handle is handy
- Can be cleaned with soap and water
- Saves money in buying bottled water
- It is easy to drink from
- Does not leak; hence, easy to handle
- A loud sound is made when the air sucks back in, and this can bother some people
4. Bobble 18.5oz filtered water bottle
Keeping your body hydrated when you are on the go is now a breeze. And that’s because of the Bobble 18.5-ounce filtered water bottle. This high-performance filtered water bottle is equipped with a replaceable carbon filter, which gets rid of the taste and odor of chlorine from the municipal tap water. Besides, the filtered water bottle is made of BPA-free plastic for peace of mind. The water bottle is also stylishly designed to blend well with your other outdoor gear. The 18.5 fluid ounce capacity of this filtered water bottle is large enough to keep you hydrated for long without refilling. The bottle is made in the USA; thus, it is no doubt of good quality. The manufacturer produces it in plenty of colors to make it easier to find what best works for you.
- The mouthpiece is easy to replace
- The bottle does not leak
- The loop is handy for carrying the bottle
- The filters are light in weight
- Produces clean and great-tasting water
- The filter makes a loud sucking noise when the bottle draws air back in. However, this problem is in many filtered water bottle.
5. Brita 20 Ounce Filtering Water Bottle with Filter BPA Free
Brita advises that if you want to enjoy the benefits of this filtering water bottle with filter BPA-free, then you must be keen to replace the filter every two months or 40 gallons. The water bottle is made of stainless steel, meaning it is more than equipped to withstand the harsh elements of an outdoor environment. Besides, it is double-walled insulated to keep water at the perfect temperature. Like other Brita filtered water bottles, this one filters water as you drink. Moreover, this water bottle has a car cup holder-friendly design that makes it very convenient to carry in the car. Because of the stylish design, you can use this bottle in your office, home, on a trip abroad or sporting event. The capacity of this water bottle is 16.9 ounces; hence, you will not be refilling it every now and then.
- The cap swings open at a touch
- Available in innumerable color options to choose from
- Water tastes good and is safe to drink
- Durable and looks gorgeous
- Lightweight and does not leak
- You need to use some force to suck water from the bottle
What most people like about this filtered water bottle is that it comes with lots of accessories for convenient use. These include a starter filter and a filter straw with each vessel. Furthermore, this filter water bottle is equipped with a hygienic cap design that totally protects the spout when it’s not in use. And it effortlessly does that with the push of a button. Another stunning feature of the filtered water bottle is the Easy Flow technology that eliminates biting, squeezing, and excessive sucking. Plus there is the Perfect Fit Mouthpiece that offers excellent flow as well as feeling great on the mouth. The health-safe filter is carbon-activated and made from 100-percent pure coconut shell for peace of mind. Still on health; the entire bottle is made of BPA-free Eastman Triton polyester, which is FDA-approved.
- Looks beautiful and is great to drink from
- Extremely easy to put together
- The Tritan plastic is strong and feels durable
- Holds water without leaking
- BPA-free for worry-free use
- The construction could be more solid
7. Thermos NSF/ANSI 53 Certified 22 Ounce Tritan Water Filtration Bottle
Thermos knows that all you want is a safe filtered water bottle. That’s why it has had the filter of this water bottle NSF/ANSI certified 53. The filter reduces contaminants such as atrazine, chloramine, aesthetic chlorine, and particulate class V contaminants. The bottle uses the thoughtful gravity-fed filtration method to ensure that no contaminants bypass the filter by force. Besides, this bottle has an open spout that allows for an incredible flow rate with zero force of squeezing or sucking needed. Its capacity is 22 ounces, meaning it holds a proper amount of water, thereby, eliminating the need to refill it every time. Moreover, this bottle is extremely easy to use, given that it has a push-button lid with one-handed operation. Both the lid and the bottle are dishwasher safe for quick, easy cleanup.
- Cool looking and fetches a lot of compliment
- Produces great-tasting water with no after-taste
- The filter works as expected
- Helps conserve the environment
- Arrives quickly with understandable instructions
- Instructions are in small prints; hence, may be difficult to read, especially if you have eye problems.
8. BOTTLED JOY Water Bottle with Filter
BOTTLED JOY is committed to making contaminated water safe to drink. And it does that in a convenient way by producing premium filtered water bottles like this one right here. The bottle is not just BPA-free but also it is made of food-grade materials to give you peace of mind knowing that you are using a top quality product. Besides, the material is extremely durable and resistant to heat. The bottle is designed in such a way that it will not leak when stored or not in use. Additionally, this bottle comes with replaceable filters that help keep it clean and safe to use. It has a highly functional filtration system that features a hollow fiber ultra-filtration membrane and a carbon capsule. The hollow fiber ultra-filtration membrane acts as a barrier while the carbon capsule traps such chemicals as chlorine.
- Comes with lots of accessories
- Water tastes fresh and great
- Perfect when traveling to other countries
- The filter works as expected and seems well made
- The price is fair
- Does not come with instructions
9. SurviMate Filtered Water Bottle with 4-Stage Integrated Filter Straw
What makes the SurviMate Filtered Water Bottle one of the best is the fact that it comes equipped with 4 advanced and highly functional filters. The filters are made of Coconut Shell Activated Carbon, Medical Grade Hollow Fiber UF Membrane, Medical Grade PP Coconut, and Beads. The filters are very safe and offer maximum protection against dangerous chemicals as well as heavy metals like protozoa. Ideally, the entire bottle is safe, considering that it is FDA-approved, BPA-free, heat-resistant, and insanely durable. The bottle is also versatile; thanks to the built-in compass that will help you to find directions during an outdoor adventure. The bottle is easy to use, as all you need to do is to fill it up with water and then drink. You don’t need to squeeze anything for fresh water to reach your mouth.
- The water, the bottle filters, tastes wonderful
- Perfect for anyone who does not enjoy drinking tap water
- Does not leak and is of good size
- Makes a great gift for people who have a hard time accessing great-tasting water
- The compass and carabiner are a huge bonus
- Sucking water out is not as easy as advertised
10. refresh2go 26oz Curve Filtered Water Bottle with Grip (1010-T)
refresh2go was established to keep you refreshed while on the go. Its 26-ounce filtered water bottle is one of the water bottles you are yet to come across. It has a comfortable grip that makes it extremely easy to hold and to use to meet your hydration goals on a daily basis. In addition, this filtered water bottle has a leak-proof lid that will let you carry it with peace of mind knowing that it will not drench whatever is in the backpack. The bottle comes with a built-in filter that lasts for 40 gallons of water. Moreover, it has a mouthpiece, which folds into the cap to improve convenience and cleanliness. Plus it is BPA-free as well as tested and certified by the Water Quality Association to prove to you that it is of great quality and absolutely safe to use.
- The price is unbeatable
- Easy to put together and use
- Easy to clean after use
- Makes drinking tap water much more palatable
- Does not leak at all
- Sucking water through the straw takes some effort
Getting access to clean, safe water when you are on the go is very difficult. That’s why we think that you should consider the filtered water bottles above. They are affordable, advanced, and certified. Moreover, they will help you save a huge sum of money on bottled water. Wait no more and pick one once you are done reading this!