Electrician gloves have literally saved the lives of many! That’s why anyone dealing with electricity should have them. However, choosing the best brand can be very difficult, given the countless number in the market. So, before you settle for a pair of electrician gloves, be keen to have some factors in mind. For instance, the electrician gloves you are set to buy should be comfortable and capable of offering plenty of dexterity. It should also be durable and provide improved grip to help make materials much easier to handle. With all that said, go through our top 10 best electrician gloves reviews to know what to pick.
Table Best Electrician Gloves
- 1. Custom Leathercraft 125M Flex Grip Gloves
- 2. Mechanix Wear – M-Pact Coyote Tactical Gloves
- 3. DEX FIT Nitrile Work Gloves FN330
- 4. Ironclad Heavy Utility Work Gloves HUG
- 5. Maxiflex 34-874 Ultimate Nitrile Grip Work Gloves
- 6. XSHIELD 17-PUG Safety Work Glove, 12 Pairs
- 7. Klein Tools Lineman Work Glove 40084
- 8. ATG 34-874 MaxiFlex Ultimate Nitrile Grip Gloves – 12 Pair Per Pack
- 9. Dewalt DPG20L All Purpose Wrist Work Glove
- 10. PIP ATG 34-8743 MaxiFlex Gloves, 3-Pack
1. Custom Leathercraft 125M Flex Grip Gloves
Custom Leathercraft knows that you are not just looking for electrician gloves; you are looking for something stylish, functional, and great quality. That’s why it’s providing you with these flex grip gloves. They are versatile gloves that you will find handy for carpentry, ranching and farming, framing, automotive, basic utility, and assembly use, among others. They are made of synthetic leather that provides unrivaled toughness as well as helping them to resist shrinking or hardening. This means they are perfect for outdoor use where gloves are likely to be wet. These gloves also have concealed inner stitching that prevents them from snagging on metal or wood. The stretchable spandex and Lycra side panels help improve dexterity, thereby, allowing you to work freely without restraint. Also, there is a wing closing strap that prevents the gloves from slipping off when they become wet from sweat or weather.
- Won’t make you feel like your hands are being restricted
- The Velcro wrist straps stay on during use
- Gloves grip equipment and tools very well
- The design is eye appealing
- You can use your phone with the gloves on
- Not suitable for heavy-duty jobs
2. Mechanix Wear – M-Pact Coyote Tactical Gloves
Mechanix Wear has designed these tactical gloves to help protect military and tactical forces operating in desert and mountainous regions. That said, the gloves are of wonderful quality and can be used for various activities. They have a TPR wrist closure that provides light protection as well as ensuring a seamless fit to the wrist. The comfortable closure means you will be able to wear these gloves for a long time. Additionally, the gloves have breathable TrekDry that will conform to the back of your hand to keep you comfortable and cool while you are in the field. The seamless 0.8mm synthetic leather offers the perfect blend of durability and dexterity. Plus there is the patented Impact Guard on the first knuckle that allows for easy trigger guard without sacrificing the protection.
- The knuckle guards and rubber finger provide great protection
- Can take a lot of abuse
- Perfect for the military
- The price is reasonable
- Gloves feel great and look beautiful
- Comfortable when dry and wet
- Quality seems to have degraded over time, but gloves still get the job done
3. DEX FIT Nitrile Work Gloves FN330
The DEX FIT Nitrile Work Gloves are perfect for several applications including driving, climbing, landscaping, gardening, woodworking, fishing, inspection, cashier work, packaging, parcel delivery, mechanical works, handicraft, and many more. Well, their versatility is enhanced by the second skin slim fit featuring filament yarn, spandex and Kevlar Dyneema. Moreover, the gloves are made of emotional high elastic fine 15-gauge nylon that performs delicate professional dexterity. They also have a water-based and breathable nitrile rubber coating to provide you with comfort throughout the day. Another great feature of these work gloves is the stretchy yet tight knit wrist cuff that allows you to easily wear and take off the gloves. Ideally, these gloves are safe for boys, girls, juniors, and kids, given that they do not contain toxic odors. They are CE qualified to give you peace of mind knowing that they are tested for safety and quality.
- Gloves have a much better grip
- Great for several applications
- Gloves do not get wet
- You can operate a touchscreen with them on
- The durability is wonderful
- Run small; therefore, consider a size larger when buying
4. Ironclad Heavy Utility Work Gloves HUG
Ironclad understands that the hands need a new lease, and that’s why they provide customers with quality gloves. Made of 49-percent synthetic leather, 35-percent stretch nylon, 6-percent terry, and 10-percent PVC palm patches, these work gloves are sturdy, comfortable to wear, and very convenient to use. Furthermore, the gloves are machine washable, and this means you will have an easy time caring for them. Plus they have a secure, low profile wrist closure to enable them to stay put while working. Their Duraclad reinforced areas have recessed and double stitched seams to ensure long-lasting toughness. The gloves also have a rubberized knuckle that provides amazing protection against impact. Whether you are looking for gloves for construction, material handling, search and rescue, lumberyards, wire work, cable, forestry, landscaping or demolition, these work gloves are for you.
- Gloves have a breathable material on the back of fingers
- The adjustable wrists prevent the gloves from slipping
- They feel strong and durable
- Gloves do not keep hands very hot
- They wash easily for convenience
- The “extra large” is not as large as expected
5. Maxiflex 34-874 Ultimate Nitrile Grip Work Gloves
Comfort and dexterity are highly needed in a number of work applications. That’s why we recommend the Maxiflex 34-874 Work Gloves for you. They are built with versatility in mind; hence, great for stocking, assembly, automotive, and general material handling. They are designed with nitrile coating, which is compatible with light oils and provides outstanding grip as well as excellent abrasion resistance. Besides, these work gloves have a knit wrist that helps prevent debris from entering. They also have micro-foam coating that makes them among the most breathable electrician gloves on the market. Their form fit and feel provide enhanced comfort and at the same time reduce hand fatigue. These gloves come in a pack of 3, which for the price, is the best deal ever.
- Gloves provide good grip
- Thin enough to easily pick up smaller objects
- They are machine washable and dryable
- Stretch and fit tightly
- Great for gardening and yard work
- Protect fingers and hands from cuts by the electrical boxes
- Could be more durable
6. XSHIELD 17-PUG Safety Work Glove, 12 Pairs
It is important to buy quality electrician gloves. And that’s where the XSHIELD 17-PUG Safety Work Glove comes into play. It is EN388 4131CE certified to prove to you that it is of amazing quality and absolutely safe to use. What’s more, this glove is designed with versatility in mind. This means you will not just use it as an electrician glove but also you will find it handy for gardening, yard work, and DIY projects. It has PU coatings that offer excellent abrasion resistance and tactile sensitivity. It also has a knit wrist that prevents debris and dirt from getting in to make you uncomfortable. The seamless knit polyamide shell offers dexterity, comfort, and breathability. Having said that, expect to have this glove on for a long time.
- Comfortable and provides great grip
- Allows you to operate a touchscreen
- Seems to hold up really well
- Fits nice and snug
- Cool enough to wear continuously without taking off
- Great for a variety of applications
- The grip wears out pretty fast, meaning gloves are not ideal for heavy-duty jobs
7. Klein Tools Lineman Work Glove 40084
Klein Tools has been providing quality products since 1857. It has a wonderful company that knows what it takes to make customers happy and very satisfied. One of the products it produces is the Lineman Work Glove. Made of 85-percent leather, 5-percent spandex, 5-percent nylon, and 5-percent neoprene, this glove is durable enough to hold up nicely to everyday use and at the same time very comfortable as well as easy to care for. It is made in the USA, meaning it will not disappoint as far as quality is concerned. The leather palm and finger patches of this glove are reinforced to enhance performance. Additionally, the work glove has double-row padded knuckles for superior durability. It also has 4-inch leather and neoprene cuffs, which, in turn, feature side vents.
- Warm and fits perfectly on hands
- Offers plenty of dexterity
- Ideal for lineman program
- Customer service is super responsive
- Fingers are perfect in length
- Not bulky; hence, reduces hand fatigue
- Not for use in high voltage live wires
8. ATG 34-874 MaxiFlex Ultimate Nitrile Grip Gloves – 12 Pair Per Pack
Before the final packaging, ATG launders these gloves to ensure that they are clean and safe for use. The gloves are designed and developed as breathable gloves, meaning you will be able to wear them for a long time. They are 25-percent thinner compared to most foam nitrile grip gloves. As such, these gloves are very easy to work with. They have a knit wrist that helps prevent debris and dirt from getting inside. Plus they are 100-percent silicone-free to give you peace of mind knowing that they will not irritate your skin or cause various complications. The gloves are thoughtfully designed in such a way that they mimic “hand at rest”. By so doing, the gloves reduce hand fatigue and improve comfort. Furthermore, these gloves have a micro-cup finish that allows for a controlled grip.
- Gloves improve grip to make material handling much easier
- Fit well and conform to the hand nicely
- Great for electricians and protect the knuckles nicely
- Comfortable, form-fitting, and stretchable
- The price is great
- Not waterproof
9. Dewalt DPG20L All Purpose Wrist Work Glove
The Dewalt DPG20L Wrist Work Glove is made of 96-percent polyester and 4-percent spandex. The polyester material improves its durability as well as making it insanely easy to care for. The spandex material, on the other hand, makes the glove stretchable and very comfortable to wear. Additionally, this glove comes equipped with a terry backhand that comes in handy when you want to wipe the sweat away from your brows. It is also equipped with a reinforced padded palm that offers amazing comfort and superior toughness. Plus it has Reinforced ToughGrip thumb saddle that offers greater protection and toughness. The neoprene knuckle strap offers extra dexterity, while the breathable neoprene between fingers improves flexibility. This glove is available in 3 different sizes, which are medium, large and x-large.
- The fit is snug
- Picks up small tools easily
- Made with good materials
- Comfort is top notch
- The Velcro fastening system works well
- The stitching appears solid
- Not for heavy-duty applications
10. PIP ATG 34-8743 MaxiFlex Gloves, 3-Pack
PIP ATG 34-8743 MaxiFlex Gloves are loved and known across the globe because of what they do. They are packed with features that make them very versatile as well as enabling them to meet expectations. The gloves provide 360-degree breathability with their patented micro-foam nitrile coating. That being said, these gloves will keep your hands cool even when working in a hot environment. The gloves also boast the latest knitting technology that can be used to produce smooth and rounded fingertips. The latest knitting technology improves fingertip sensitivity, thereby, further enhancing the performance of the gloves. Besides, these gloves have reinforcement between the forefinger and the thumb. The reinforcement improves cut resistance not to mention extending the lifespan of the gloves. Maxiflex sources its base ingredients to develop its own unique and highly functional fibers and yarns.
- The cut resistance is good
- The price point is great
- The package comes with three pairs as advertised
- Gloves have plenty of dexterity
- Ideal for many different projects
- Not waterproof, but they dry really quickly
Electrician gloves are designed to keep you safe when handling live wires and so on. They also help improve productivity by providing better grip, improved comfort, and maximum dexterity. In the article above, we have discussed them in detail to make it easier for you to know what really suits your needs.