Allergy-prone people or those with sensitive skin should not use standard deodorants. This is because these deodorants normally contain aluminum and/or baking soda. And these two ingredients are the leading causes of allergy, skin irritation, itchiness, and rashes. Fortunately for this group of individuals, there are deodorants for sensitive skin. Unlike standard deodorants, which contain artificial ingredients, deodorants for sensitive skin have gentle formulas, which, in most cases, are all-natural. For this reason, deodorants for sensitive skin are great not just for allergy-prone persons or those with sensitive skin but also for anyone who considers health before everything. Here are the top 10 best deodorants for sensitive skin reviews. Check them out.
- 1. Green Tidings Lavender Natural Deodorant
- 2. Bali Secrets Organic & Vegan Natural Deodorant
- 3. Super Natural Goods Underarmed Aluminum Free Deodorant Stick
- 4. MagSol Organics Sandalwood Magnesium Deodorant
- 5. Kopari 2.0oz Aluminum-Free Deodorant
- 6. PHLUR Aluminum-Free Natural Deodorant
- 7. Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant for Sensitive Skin
- 8. nasanta Deodorant with Vital Magnesium
- 9. Almay Sensitive Skin Clear Gel (Pack of 6)
- 10. Dove 2.6oz Antiperspirant Deodorant (Pack of 6)
1. Green Tidings Lavender Natural Deodorant
You lose nothing by buying this deodorant for sensitive skin. It is backed by a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee, meaning if you do not like it, then you can return it to the manufacturer and get refunded fully. The deodorant is one of the best you are yet to come across. Its formula only contains clean, pure, and vegan ingredients. These include Coconut Oil, Wildcrafted Candelilla Wax, Tapioca Starch, Organic Shea Butter (Fair Trade), Magnesium Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate (aluminum-free), and 100-percent pure essential oils. It is non-toxic, paraben-free, SLS-free, soy-free, vegan, organic, Free of mineral salts, Perfume-free, mineral oil free, as well as having no artificial colors. It comes in two sizes, including a 1-ounce size, which is great for use as a “tester” or for travel and a 2.7-ounce, which is a full-size deodorant.
- Great for anyone who wants a healthier lifestyle
- The lavender scent is appropriate for a man or woman
- Gets rid of excessive sweating and body odor
- Lasts the whole day
- It is clean and affordably priced
- The container could be designed better – it tends to “trap” some quantity of this product
2. Bali Secrets Organic & Vegan Natural Deodorant
Who does not know Bali Island? The “paradise on earth” has kind-hearted people, and it is really beautiful. For years, the Balinese have taken advantage of their close relationship with nature to create exceptional natural skincare and herbal remedies. Having said that, expect this natural deodorant by Bali Secrets to be a real hit. It is pure, vegan, and natural. Its clean formula does not contain soda, zirconium, aluminum chlorohydrate or paraben. It is also phthalate-free, GMO-free, triclosan-free, and does not have any synthetic preservatives. What’s more, the ingredients used in this natural deodorant are rated safe by EWG.org. And they grow organically under a warm tropical sun. The natural deodorant does not have the ever-annoying stickiness, and it is effective odor protection. You can use it in the office, gym, night out or when going on a long trip.
- The aroma absorbs and changes the skin to an incredibly pleasant scent
- Not sticky and rolls on easily
- Customer service is excellent
- Does not stain clothes
- Feels great on the skin
- Does not last for three months as stated
3. Super Natural Goods Underarmed Aluminum Free Deodorant Stick
Super Natural Goods can be trusted because they offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. Because of the guarantee, they will be able to refund you fully should you be unhappy with their products. Well, for a manufacturer to offer a guarantee, it means they trust the quality of their products. And one of these manufacturers is, of course, Super Natural Goods. Before providing you with this deodorant stick, Super Natural Goods took a whole 2 years to develop it. They have it tested by hundreds, so you can use it with peace of mind. Ideally, this deodorant is natural and does not contain aluminum. It is effective, safe, and will keep you fresh all day long. The organic ingredients used to make it detox the body, nourish the skin, and reverse the damages caused by chemicals.
- Applies smoothly and thin
- One application can last the whole day
- Has a light scent, which is minty smelling and very pleasant
- It is formulated for men and women
- Does not cause skin irritation
- Not everyone loves stick deodorant; therefore, this product could come in a roll-on version
4. MagSol Organics Sandalwood Magnesium Deodorant
The sandalwood magnesium deodorant is a product of MagSol Organics, a manufacturer that is dedicated to supplying customers with totally safe products only. That being said, this deodorant is free of baking soda, phthalate, paraben, triclosan, and aluminum. It is made of 100-percent natural ingredients, which are almond oil, beeswax, therapeutic grade essential oils, and magnesium oxide. These ingredients combine to improve the natural smell of the deodorant. They also enable it to neutralize body odor, nourish the skin, and reduce stress. In other words, this magnesium deodorant does a lot of things to ensure 100-percent satisfaction. It is made in the USA, and it is of great quality. Moreover, the deodorant is made with a smooth gliding formula for easy application.
- Will not leave you stinky
- Does not contain aluminum
- Available in a variety of scents to choose from
- Does not cause rashes on the skin
- Does not lose fragrance even after a workout
- The turning mechanism leaves a lot to be desired
5. Kopari 2.0oz Aluminum-Free Deodorant
Nothing is as frustrating as spending money on deodorant for sensitive skin only to realize that it does not meet your expectations. That’s why we are introducing you to this aluminum-free deodorant by Kopari. It is backed by a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee, which means spending on it is risk-free because you will get your money should you be unimpressed with it. Moreover, this deodorant is well formulated in the sense that it glides on smoothly without leaving a sticky, white residue, which is very common in cheap deodorants that claim to be natural yet they are not. The ingredients used to make the deodorant are naturally based. And some of them include coconut oil and coconut water. Since they are 100-percent natural, these ingredients are not allergic, making the deodorant safe for sensitive skin.
- Does not leave white streaks on the skin
- Does not stain clothes
- Feels very moisturizing going on
- Goes on smoothly; hence, easy to apply
- Formulated for men and women
- Not strong enough, but you can reapply to stay fresh all day
6. PHLUR Aluminum-Free Natural Deodorant
PHLUR is dedicated to making high performance and 100-percent aluminum-free deodorants. That’s why we are very pleased to introduce you to their product. The formula used to make this deodorant is natural and clean, making it the best bet for sensitive skin. What’s more, this formula is well balanced to make sure that it goes on smoothly without wetting or staining your clothes. Although the formula has baking soda, it is in a negligible amount to ensure that it does not stain your skin. Besides, this aluminum-free natural deodorant is available in 5 scents that smell great for maximum satisfaction. It is formulated for men and women, and it is very safe to use. Best of all, its price is not hiked like similar deodorants. That being said, if you are on a budget and you want to stay cool the whole day, this deodorant is for you.
- The rose garden scent is lovely
- Lasts the whole day
- Arrives well packaged to avoid any mess
- Comes in a variety of scents to choose from
- Glides on easily for quick application
- Might sting when it is first applied, but skin adapts to it pretty fast
7. Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant for Sensitive Skin
The formula Schmidt’s has used to make this deodorant is an award-winning formula that cannot go unnoticed in any reviews of the best brands of deodorants for sensitive skin. It helps neutralize odor and keep you fresh naturally. Well, this will give you confidence in using this deodorant knowing that it will not cause any side effects. The deodorant absorbs easily and does not leave behind a sticky feel. It is also non-greasy to keep you comfortable throughout. Another reason why you should consider this natural deodorant is that it is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and certified vegan. Additionally, it is free of parabens, artificial fragrance, phthalates, propylene glycol, and aluminum. Using a natural deodorant is highly recommended, especially if you have sensitive skin. Well, one that you should probably consider is this one, which has all-natural ingredients.
- The lavender scent is not strong but not overpowering
- The price is very competitive
- Does not have cancer-causing chemicals
- Does not stain clothes
- Extremely easy to apply
- The lavender scent is loved by many
- Does not last all day long
8. nasanta Deodorant with Vital Magnesium
What’s really interesting about this deodorant for sensitive skin is that its formula has been tested and tried. The formula is not an experiment but an approved one, which is guaranteed to provide you with the results you have been looking for in deodorant for sensitive skin. The formula is created by professionals dealing with cosmetics. Ideally, the deodorant is made in Sydney, Australia in an ISO and GMP certified facility. Well, this should give you confidence in buying and using this product knowing that it is very safe and will not cause any side effects. The deodorant does not contain any form of aluminum such as potassium alum and zirconium alum. It is a clinically tested deodorant, meaning it is the best for you. Its price is a little on the higher side though, but this might be due to the top-notch quality.
- Offers a great way to stay odor free
- Glides on well and dries pretty quickly
- It is wet and clear
- Lasts the whole day
- Pricey, but works as advertised
9. Almay Sensitive Skin Clear Gel (Pack of 6)
These are very safe products that are allergy and dermatologist tested to give you peace of mind knowing it will not cause itchiness or rashes. They are hypoallergenic, meaning they work great for those with sensitive skin. Another thing that makes this pack of sensitive skin clear gels one of the best is the quick-drying formula. The formula dries quickly, thereby, making the clear gels incredibly easy to apply. After they are applied, these clear gels offer wetness protection throughout the day. They contain the maximum level of active ingredients for outstanding performance. Additionally, these clear gels are available in 3 sizes, which are 2.25-ounce (pack of 6), pack of 3, and pack of 12. Almay knows the importance of using natural deodorants. That’s why they provide you with several of them in 3-pack, 6-pack, and 12-pack.
- Great for those who like unscented deodorants
- Does not leave behind a white residue
- The packs are very cost effective
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Does not irritate the skin
- The clear gel is less than what normally should be in each stick
10. Dove 2.6oz Antiperspirant Deodorant (Pack of 6)
The Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant will keep you fresh every morning. It is a high-performance deodorant from a reputable company that is well-known across the globe. Having said that, expect it to work exactly as advertised. The formula Dove has used to make it with does not contain ethanol. The formula is, therefore, great for those who want the underarms to recover from shaving irritation. Additionally, the formula is gentle on skin for worry-free use. The antiperspirant deodorant is unscented, and this makes it great for those who do not like fragranced antiperspirants. The deodorant comes in a pack of 6 with each stick having a capacity of 2.6oz. Well, this is a good number that encourages you to save not to mention keeping you odor-free day in day out.
- Gentle on the skin
- Perfect for those sensitive to fragrance
- The price is fantastic
- Does not cause rashes even after prolonged use
- Gives good odor control
- Tends to leave white stains on clothes; hence, extra care should be observed when applying it.
Research points out that what you apply on your skin is absorbed and likely to end up in your blood streams. As such, it is crucial to only use deodorants made of harmless or, if possible, 100-percent natural ingredients. Well, that’s where the above deodorants for sensitive skin come into play. They are natural and safe for all skin types.