A corded stick vacuum has more than a few benefits. Since it is corded, this type of vacuum cleaner will spare you the hassle of having to wait for it to fully charge. This means all you need to do is to plug it to an outlet and begin using it with confidence until you are done – no worries about the battery running low. Another benefit of a corded stick vacuum is that it is lightweight. As such, you can easily carry it upstairs or move it from one room to another. Besides, a corded stick vacuum cleaner is compact and, therefore, extremely easy to store when not in use. We have discussed it comprehensively in the following top 10 best corded stick vacuums reviews. Have a look.
- 1. Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner
- 2. VonHaus 2 in 1 Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 4. Shark HV302 Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum
- 5. MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner Corded Stick Vacuum with HEPA Filter
- 6. Dirt Devil SD20020 Vibe 3-in-1 Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. iwoly V600 Corded Bagless Stick and Handheld Vacuum
- 8. Hoover SH20030 Linx Bagless Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. Dibea 2-in-1 Corded Upright Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. BISSELL 24899 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
1. Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner
The Bissell hardwood floor corded stick vacuum is a unit you should consider buying. First, it’s not expensive, meaning you can get it even when you have other pressing issues. And second, it does a great job of keeping your hardwood floor super clean. It features a V-shaped foot that safely cleans small and large debris from hard floors. It also has a unique squeegee system that captures dirt and pet hair and then funnels them into the vacuum. What’s more, this hardwood floor cleaner is designed in such a way that it can clean hard-to-reach places. It cleans up into corners and against edges to make sure every section is incredibly clean and appealing. Another impressive feature is the swivel steering that allows you to effortlessly move the cleaner around furniture.
- Works great on hard floors
- Wheels are covered with soft rubber to protect the surface
- The 90-degree angle shape enables it to clean corners
- Can be used to get dog hair off the couch
- Assembly is easy and straightforward
- Not suitable for rugs, but this is advertised
2. VonHaus 2 in 1 Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
This is another cheap corded stick vacuum cleaner you should invest in if you are on a budget. It is a 2-in-1 unit that includes a vacuum cleaner, hose, standard brush head, HEPA filter, telescopic handle, crevice tool, and upholstery brush. All these accessories combine to create a highly effective unit that will help you get the cleaning job done quickly and perfectly. Additionally, this stick & handheld vacuum cleaner delivers 130 air watts of suction power. This means it cleans great and can get rid of all kinds of dirt and dust. The 1.3-liter tank dust container is easy to remove and large enough to temporarily store dirt and dust while they are waiting to be disposed of. The cleaner also features a filtration system, which locks in small particles, thereby, preventing them from re-circulating back into the air indoors.
- The suction is good
- Very lightweight and easy to move around
- Easy to store and empty
- Perfect for quick pickups
- Great for the money
- Much louder than expected, but this may be due to the powerful suction
3. Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Stick Vacuum Cleaner
We like the fact that the Eureka NES210 has passed FFP (frustration-free packaging) certification. Its package is much safer and more environmentally friendly to give you peace of mind. With an 18-foot power cord and an extra-large dust cup, this vacuum cleaner will let you do the cleaning much faster than expected. The super large dust cup eliminates the need to make frequent trips to the trash can. This vacuum cleaner is also equipped with the manufacturer’s capture nozzle that picks up large debris effortlessly. It does not push them around as seen in some stick vacuums. That being said, this stick vacuum cleaner is ideal for low pile carpets, area rugs, and hard floors. The manufacturer’s signature swivel steering improves cleaning efficiency and maneuverability of the cleaner.
- Cleans small areas well
- The suction power is good
- The price is unbeatable
- The wheels are rubber and will not scratch the floor
- The swivel improves maneuverability
- The head does not mark the baseboard
- The power button could be located in a much better place
4. Shark HV302 Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum
Weighing less than 8 pounds, this bagless vacuum is probably one of the lightest corded stick vacuum cleaners you have ever seen. Because of its ultra-lightweight construction, the bagless vacuum can easily be converted into a hand vacuum for quick cleaning of the floor and ceiling. What’s more, this corded bagless vacuum cleaner features swivel steering that ensures outstanding control to enable it to maneuver brilliantly around furniture. It also has fingertip controls to let you switch from hard floor to carpet with much ease. Despite being powerful and super effective, the Shark HV302 is very easy to store when it’s not in use. This is because you can store it in two different ways. You can secure it to the wall mount or fix it to the bottom of the wand.
- Works on both carpeted and hardwood floors
- Easy to put away
- Versatile and powerful for maximum satisfaction
- The cord is long for convenience
- Easy to put together – no screwing required
- Comes with many different cleaning attachments
- Customer service could be better
5. MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner Corded Stick Vacuum with HEPA Filter
If versatility always tops your list whenever you want to buy a product, then this corded stick vacuum cleaner is for you. It allows you to quickly switch to the handheld mode and then operate the unit with one hand only. It comes with a crevice nozzle and a brush to let you clean faster and get rid of dust from furniture, sofa, and stairs without any issues. Given how it works, this corded stick vacuum is suitable for home and office cleaning. It works great on a hardwood floor, tile, and marble. Its 17Kpa powerful suction not only picks up surface debris but also gets rid of deeply embedded dirt, such as pet hair, cat litter, crumbs, and dog food, among others. Because of how powerful the suction is, the corded stick vacuum is not recommended for carpets. It is, however, perfect for hardwood floors.
- Works well on tile and laminate surfaces
- The 17ft cord is long enough
- The suction is powerful
- Does not take up much space during storage
- The price is great for what it does
- Not suitable for rugs/carpets
6. Dirt Devil SD20020 Vibe 3-in-1 Vacuum Cleaner
All the qualities of high-performance corded stick vacuums are here. That’s why this vacuum cleaner has made it to this list. Boasting a 3-in-1 design, the vacuum cleaner will make your life much easier than ever before. The nozzle and the neck detach in a snap to leave you with a quick hand vacuum. The nozzle is 10” and offers a path for quick and easy cleanups. Besides, this vacuum cleaner comes with a scatter guard to help ensure mess-free cleaning. It also has an easy-to-empty dirt cup that further ensures mess-free cleaning. Plus it has on/off brushroll to let you clean both carpeted and hard floors. When you want to clean a carpeted floor, simply turn brushroll “on” and when you want to clean a hard floor, turn brushroll “off”.
- Cleans hard-to-reach areas perfectly
- Gets pet hair out of medium-pile carpets
- Incredibly small yet very powerful
- The dust cup is easy to empty
- The price is great
- Perfect for small areas
- Not the sturdiest, but for the price, you cannot complain
7. iwoly V600 Corded Bagless Stick and Handheld Vacuum
With up to 15kpa powerful suction, this stick and handheld vacuum cleaner is ideal for tile, marble, and hardwood floor. It easily picks up all kinds of crumbs, dust, hair, and even cat litter. Needless to say, if you want to see your living space incredibly clean without putting in much effort, this stick and handheld vacuum is for you. Despite being powerful and very effective, the stick & handheld vacuum weighs 4.8 pounds only. As such, carrying it from place to place is a breeze. You can carry it upstairs or from room to room for complete cleaning experience. Furthermore, the cord of this vacuum cleaner measures 16.4ft to allow you to reach and clean those hidden or faraway places. The vacuum cleaner is backed by a 1-year warranty for hassle-free buying.
- The filter cartridge is easy to empty
- Great for the price
- The length of the cord is generously long
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Compact and easy to store
- Does not seem to work well on rugs
8. Hoover SH20030 Linx Bagless Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner
We have included this corded stick vacuum cleaner in these reviews because its cord is probably the longest we have ever seen. Measuring 20ft long, the cord of this vacuum cleaner lets you clean nearly any place without worrying about how far you are getting from the outlet the vacuum cleaner is plugged in. Another impressive feature of the Hoover SH20030 is the extreme recline handle that allows you to access under furniture easily without having to move anything around. Plus there are edge-cleaning bristles that remove pet hair, dust, and dirt from those hard-to-reach edges. The Hoover SH20030 works on both hard floors and carpeted surfaces. It is lightweight and measures 10.63 by 8 by 25 inches; meaning storing it will not be an issue.
- Captures cat’s hair and dander perfectly
- Very light and easy to move around
- Sturdy and well built
- Good for both hard floors and carpets
- Makes cleaning very simple
- A little more expensive than most brands out there, but it is worth it
9. Dibea 2-in-1 Corded Upright Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Like most corded stick vacuum cleaners we have reviewed so far, this unit boasts 15kpa powerful suction. For this reason, it can be used on tile, marble, and hardwood floor. It offers efficient vacuuming to make sure you are happy with the results. The best part is that despite being powerful and versatile, the vacuum cleaner only weighs 4.6 pounds. You can, therefore, easily carry it from room to room or upstairs for convenient cleaning. Additionally, this vacuum cleaner features a convenient design for hassle-free use. It has a 5-height adjustment design that allows you to easily slide it over many different surfaces. And the 1-liter dust bin of this handheld vacuum cleaner is worth talking about as well. It is large; hence, will spare you the countless trips to the trash can.
- The suction is outstanding
- The assembly process is straightforward
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Works well on carpets
- The noise is too low to distract
- The roller brush has a low profile design for convenience
- The head is a bit narrower than normal, making the vacuum cleaner not so suitable for large areas
10. BISSELL 24899 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
This upright vacuum cleaner has a number of features, which are unique and greatly improve its performance. For instance, it is equipped with scatter-free technology that reduces scatter on the floor, thereby, ensuring mess-free cleaning. Another unique feature is the Triple Action Brush Roll that loosens, lifts, and then removes dirt and pet hair embedded on various surfaces. There is also edge-to-edge cleaning performance that offers a powerful clean to the edge of every room in the house. Moreover, the capacity of the dirt tank is large so it can keep as much dirt as possible. By so doing, the large dirt tank promotes convenience. The vacuum cleaner comes equipped with a 27-foot power cord not to mention featuring an automatic cord rewind function. The automatic cord rewind function wraps the power cord, thereby, providing extra convenience.
- Lightweight and, therefore, easy to move around
- Works well on a regular carpet
- The auto cord rewind is a great feature
- Comes with a variety of attachments
- Perfect for pet owners
- Does not work so well on a high pile carpet
Before choosing a corded stick vacuum cleaner, you must consider a number of factors. Some of these factors are the flooring type, the length of the cord, extra features, price, and even the brand. While writing the above reviews, we have been as transparent as possible to make sure you get the right information that, in turn, will help you make the right decision.