The benefits of coconut oils are endless. They range from cooking, skin, and hair. When used on hair as recommended, coconut oils will leave behind much healthier and shinier hair than ever before. Coconut oils also tame frizz and help the hair grow much faster. The best part is that premium coconut oils do not contain harmful substances or any form of chemicals. As such, they can be used on all types of hair. They are all-natural to give you peace of mind knowing that you will not suffer from any side effects. Well, if you are wondering where to get them, wonder no more because here, we have the top 10 best coconut oils for hair reviews.
- 1. Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil – 16 Ounces
- 2. COCO & CO. Organic Pure Coconut Oil for Hair & Skin
- 3. Molivera Organics 16 oz. Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 4. Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil (16 fl oz)
- 5. Viva Naturals Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 6. Shea Moisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – 15oz
- 7. Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil for Hair and Skin
- 8. Solimo Amazon Brand Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (15 ounce)
- 9. Garnier Hair Care Whole Blends Smoothing Oil
- 10. Honeydew Coconut Oil for Skin Care – 8oz
1. Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil – 16 Ounces
The Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil is odorless and does not leave greasy feelings. It is premium quality coconut oil that everyone who wants much healthier hair should consider. It does not stain not to mention washing out easily out of sheets and clothes. This means you can go ahead and use it with confidence knowing that it will not make your life difficult. What’s more, this coconut oil does not solidify like regular coconut oil. Plus it has all the amazing properties of coconut oil for exceptional results. We are also impressed with the fact that the fractionated coconut oil has a super long shelf life. Ideally, this coconut oil is easy to apply and use. But before using it, it is advisable that you test for any allergic reactions by rubbing a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area.
- Feels great on the skin
- Easy to apply and is great for massages
- A little goes a long way
- Fragrance-free and works great on the hair
- It is light and seems to absorb quickly
- The oil has some side effects that should be considered before purchase
2. COCO & CO. Organic Pure Coconut Oil for Hair & Skin
If you want your hair to grow faster and thicker or your skin to be soft and supple, investing in premium coconut oil is necessary. The COCO & CO. Coconut Oil has certain properties that make it one of the best in the industry. It is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, meaning when you use it as instructed, you will enjoy exceptional results. It gets rid of stretch marks, blemishes, age spots, wrinkles, and dark spots on the face. According to instructions, it should be used as a daily moisturizer for soft and youthful-looking skin. Besides, this pure coconut oil has anti-bacterial properties to help with itchy skin. It is no surprise that this product is by COCO & CO. Established in 2014, COCO & CO. has been selling highly rated coconut oils, and this has made it rank at the top consistently.
- Can be used in solid or liquid form
- Leaves the skin feeling nourished and hydrated
- Great for sensitive skin
- Arrives packaged and secured well
- The scent is very mild
- Takes some work to wash out
3. Molivera Organics 16 oz. Fractionated Coconut Oil
The Molivera Organics Fractionated Coconut Oil has a lot of uses. It can be used as a moisturizer to keep skin and hair in a good state. It can also be used for personal and professional massage as well as for aromatherapy. It is preservative-free, hexane-free, fragrance-free, and 100-percent vegan. It diminishes fine lines and wrinkles and will give your skin a youthful look. Furthermore, it deeply moisturizes the skin to leave it glowing. The manufacturer trusts its performance, and that’s why it offers a 100-percent money-back guarantee. The 16-ounce bottle this coconut oil comes in is greatly-sized and will serve you for a decent duration. Molivera Organics know that you need just one product for your hair, skin, and other uses. Well, that product is this fractionated coconut oil.
- It is all-natural oil
- Moisturizes the feet well
- Leaves skin shiny and hair moisturized
- Can be applied on the beards for shiny results
- Does not have a scent
- Soaks into the skin pretty quickly
- The pump leaves a lot to be desired
4. Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil (16 fl oz)
Compared to the prices of coconut oils we have reviewed so far, the price of the Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil is cheaper. The best part is that the cheap price does not, in any way, mean this coconut oil is less effective. It is odorless, colorless, and has a light texture so it can absorb easily. The light texture also makes this coconut oil extremely easy to apply. What’s more, this coconut oil is 100-percent pure and natural. This means the likelihood of you suffering from any side effects is almost zero. The coconut oil is easy to use, and this is because it comes with a pump. It is a perfect oil brand for both hair and skin. So, if you are on a budget and you do not want to sacrifice quality for the price, this coconut oil is for you.
- Arrives well packaged and as described
- The manufacturer is responsive and always willing to help
- Perfect for those who like unscented oil
- The price is very competitive
- Leaves face soft and smooth
- The pump tends to deliver more than you need
5. Viva Naturals Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil
This is a multi-tasking product that will easily meet your versatile needs. You can use it as a hair tamer, DIY ingredient in massage oil or body moisturizer. It has many uses and that’s because it is a certified 100-percent USDA organic product. This means such issues as side effects and allergies will be a thing of the past if this coconut oil becomes your go-to skincare or hair care product. It is free from pesticides plus there is no fragrance, additives or preservatives added to its formulation. It is all-natural and, therefore, totally safe to use. Moreover, this coconut oil is mild and colorless; hence, it will allow your favorite essential oils to shine. Another feature that makes this coconut oil one of the best is that it comes with a no-drip pump.
- Good quality and has a low scent
- A little goes a long way
- Prevents the scalp from itching and flaking
- Allows you to wear perfume without interference
- The price is great
- The pump does not work as advertised – it tends to shoot oil out everywhere
6. Shea Moisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – 15oz
The formula used to make this coconut oil is well selected and executed so it can meet the high demands of customers. The formula contains natural triglycerides to help retain moisture as well as to keep your skin smooth to the touch. The formula also contains minerals, vitamins, and fatty acids to help restore the vitality of the skin and hair. Because of the great properties the coconut oil has, it is unsurprising to note that it is perfect for all hair types. Additionally, this coconut oil has numerous uses, which include improving softness, increasing shine, decreasing frizz, and enhancing manageability. It also hydrates the skin and hair instantly as well as nourishing and protecting them. It is a reliable product that you should definitely consider, especially if you want your hair to be the talk of the town.
- Feels great on the skin
- Leaves the skin feeling moisturized all-day
- The formula is rich in antioxidants
- The coconut oil has innumerable uses
- Spreads more easily into the hands
- The second barrier beneath the cap is a bit hard to remove
7. Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil for Hair and Skin
We are impressed with the process of making this coconut oil. It is selectively sourced from Malaysian artisans and then tested and bottled in the U.S. The fractionated coconut oil is odorless, non-greasy, colorless, and completely liquid. As if that’s not enough, it is light in texture. Well, this means you can use it together with other therapeutic oils because it will allow them to reach the deeper layers of the skin. The coconut oil is hypoallergenic; hence, suitable for those with sensitive skin. It does not contain derivatives, diluents, pesticides, synthetics or any form of chemicals. Plus it is fragrance-free, meaning it will not interfere with the scent of your perfume. It comes with a press disc cap and pump. And its bottle size is 16 ounces, which is great, considering the low price point.
- Has a longer shelf life than its traditional counterpart
- It is a clear, thin liquid, which is easy to apply
- Does not contain any visible particles or chunks
- A little goes a long way
- Can be used as a massage oil
- The pump does not work smoothly – it blurts out oil
8. Solimo Amazon Brand Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (15 ounce)
This is a product you should try. It is certified organic coconut oil made from coconuts. Well, the coconuts are sourced directly from farmers in the coconut regions of Sri Lanka, Vietnam and/or the Philippines. Every jar is cold-pressed to help deliver unrefined coconut oil, which is Non-GMO Project Verified, paleo-friendly, and certified gluten-free. Based on this information, it is safe to say that this coconut oil has countless uses. You can use it for baking, stir-frying or sautéing. The coconut oil can also be used to keep your hair healthy and in perfect condition as well as to restore the softness and suppleness of your skin. Ideally, it can be used both in solid and liquid forms. It has no preservatives, flavors or artificial colors.
- The price is super competitive
- Has an amazing smell
- Can be used as a base oil for cooking
- Washes out of sheets with ordinary detergent
- Solidifies quickly in the refrigerator
- Arrives on time and well packaged
- Does not hold consistency
9. Garnier Hair Care Whole Blends Smoothing Oil
For hair coconut oil to be regarded as the best in its class, it is important that it has a proper manufacturing process. Well, the Garnier Hair Care Smoothing Oil qualifies as one of the best brands because its ingredients are carefully selected. As if that’s not enough, the manufacturer blends unique fragrances into the nurturing and gentle formula. Having said that, expect this smoothing oil to restore the natural beauty of hair. The velvety formula works with an exotic fragrance of cocoa butter and coconut oil to nourish hair and tame frizz and flyaways. Besides, the coconut oil in this product has super hydrating properties to help boost smoothness, combat frizz, and prevent damage. The smoothing oil comes in a 3.4 fluid ounce bottle.
- Leaves hair bouncy, soft, and smelling great
- Tames frizz and leaves hair super moisturized
- Does not weigh the hair
- Has a wonderful scent
- Stops any dry and brittle repercussions
- Irritates the eyes so bad; therefore, you should be extra careful when using it
10. Honeydew Coconut Oil for Skin Care – 8oz
Those who have used this coconut oil describe it as “a premium skin moisturizer that gets the job done”. Well, we have noted that these people meant what they said. The moisturizer is packed with nutrients, which penetrate deeply into the dermal layer of the skin to provide maximum antioxidant benefits. These nutrients also enable the coconut oil to fight acne. Another reason why we are convinced that this coconut oil is a premium product is that it does not just moisturize the skin but also it hydrates the hair. Plus we are happy to note that the manufacturer of this coconut oil for hair provides a 100-percent customer satisfaction guarantee. This means the manufacturer believes in the quality of the product. What’s more, this coconut oil can be used for massage. It takes away muscle pains and aches, making it the go-to product for anyone who wants to experience a massage of a lifetime.
- Works great with castor oil
- A little goes a long way
- Rolls on nicely and smoothly
- Leaves skin very soft
- The coconut oil has several uses
- Not everyone likes the scent
Coconut oils for hair are a godsend. They have multiple uses, and this makes them cost-effective. Nevertheless, you should only settle for a good product. But how do you know that a particular product is good without trying it? Well, this is where reviews, such as the one we have here, come into play. By reading them, you will know exactly where to put your money.