Ceiling fans with lights are grabbing the attention of homeowners at a much faster rate than anticipated. They are more of 2-in-1 units in that they are designed to not just bring a cool breeze to a room but also to improve lighting in the room. With that being said, the fans come equipped with bulbs that provide sufficient light. In addition, most of these fans feature reversible blades, so they can be of great use even during winter. They are also stylishly crafted, with contemporary or vintage appeal, to blend seamlessly with any room accent. We have narrowed down on quality brands in these top 10 best ceiling fans with lights reviews. So, before you buy anything, be sure to check it out.
Table Best Ceiling Fans with Lights
- 1. Hunter 53091 52-Inch 5-Blade Light Ceiling Fan
- 2. Westinghouse 7224300 24-Inch Ceiling Fan with Opal Frosted Glass
- 3. Hunter 53237 52-Inch Ceiling Fan with Five Blades and Glass Light Kit
- 4. Westinghouse 7876400 42-Inch Indoor Ceiling Fan
- 5. Hunter 59244 44 Inch White Ceiling Fan With Light & Remote
- 6. Portage Bay 50251 52” Ceiling Fan with Bowl Light Kit
- 7. Fanimation LP8350LAZ Vintere Ceiling Fan
- 8. Parrot Uncle 46 Inch Ceiling Fan with Lights
- 9. Hampton Bay FBA_AL383_BN AL383-BN
- 10. Hunter 59135 54” Ceiling Fan with Five Reversible Blades
1. Hunter 53091 52-Inch 5-Blade Light Ceiling Fan
This ceiling fan with lights is one of the best because its motor can run in reverse. This means you can rely on it during winter to help make your living area warm enough. Additionally, this ceiling fan comes with two 60-watt candelabra incandescent bulbs. That being said, it will not just make your indoor environment cool but also it will provide enough illumination to your area. The light ceiling fan also has a pull chain, which allows for quick and easy on/off as well as helping with speed adjustments. Plus there is a handheld remote that makes it easy to control dimming. This ceiling fan displays Brazilian cherry/stained oak blades; hence, they will blend perfectly with the existing fixtures. The maximum speed of its motor is 159 revolutions-per-minute. Therefore, expect the fan to move a lot of air to bring in the much-needed cooling effect.
- Great for both small and large rooms
- Very nicely made for 100-percent user satisfaction
- Seems to be really long-lasting
- Directions are well written and easy to understand
- Moves a lot of air
- The light is not very bright since the fan holds just two bulbs
2. Westinghouse 7224300 24-Inch Ceiling Fan with Opal Frosted Glass
The Westinghouse 7224300 Indoor Ceiling Fan is safe to buy because both its motor and parts are protected from defects in materials and workmanship. The motor is backed by a lifetime warranty while the parts are covered by a 2-year warranty. The fan comes with a 3/4” by 4” down rod, 2 candelabra-base 40W G16-1/2 light bulbs, and 78” lead wire. At 24 inches in size, this ceiling fan works great in rooms up to 80 sq. ft. i.e. 8ft by 10 ft rooms. Its motor is made of silicon steel and has a dual capacitor. The motor is also reversible, so you can use it throughout the year. What’s more, the motor comes equipped with 3 fans speeds (high, medium, and low) to let you enjoy the fan to the fullest.
- Installation is a piece of cake
- The size of the blades is perfect for small areas
- Looks trendy in rooms
- The blades really move a lot of air
- Illuminates the room well
- The fan has a noticeable hum
3. Hunter 53237 52-Inch Ceiling Fan with Five Blades and Glass Light Kit
Hunter has been in fan business for more than 126 years. And this means that they are capable of making premium ceiling fans with lights for great user experience. Their 52-inch ceiling fan fits the bill for someone with a large room up to 485 square feet. Moreover, the fan is equipped with the Installer’s Choice 3 position mounting system for low, standard or angled mounting. It can be installed with/out 180W 3-light fixture. Despite that, the fan comes with three 60W candelabra bulbs. Besides, its motor is whisper quiet, making it ideal for offices. The motor also has three fan speeds, including low, medium, and high. Plus it boasts a reversible airflow function to offer year-round comfort. The hanging system helps keep the ceiling fan quiet as well as wobble-free.
- Well made and does not wobble
- Quiet and moves lots of air
- Stylish; hence, makes a wonderful addition to rooms
- Arrives in excellent condition
- Very easy to install
- The bulbs do not seem to last
4. Westinghouse 7876400 42-Inch Indoor Ceiling Fan
Because of their experience, Westinghouse will always provide their customers with top quality product. And this 7876400 42-Inch Indoor Ceiling Fan is no exception. It has a sophisticated gun metal finish that blends perfectly with its black/graphite blades to add a casual modern feel to your room. Also, this unit has an integrated opal frosted glass fixture that offers a clean modern aesthetic. It is designed for small rooms up to 100 square feet (10ft by 10ft). And its motor is reversible, so it can provide you with all-year comfort. Furthermore, this ceiling fan boasts 3 fan speeds, so you can set it at the desired level. Its motor is equipped with a dual capacitor that helps provide powerful yet ultra-quiet circulation. The motor is covered by a lifetime warranty, while the remaining parts are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- The quality is good
- Cools the recommended room area well
- The modern style looks contemporary and clean
- Moves a lot of air
- Arrives fast and installs easily
- Makes noise, but not a lot of it
5. Hunter 59244 44 Inch White Ceiling Fan With Light & Remote
Most ceiling fans are noisy. That’s why we recommend the Hunter 59244 model for you. It is made with a WhisperWind motor that moves lots of air without making any noise. With that being said, this ceiling fan can be used in places such as offices and libraries. Its motor is reversible, meaning you will be able to change the direction of the blades from downdraft mode during summer to updraft mode during winter. This means the ceiling fan is designed to provide all-year comfort. It comes with two 9.8-watt LED bulbs that provide sufficient light without consuming too much energy. It also comes with a handheld remote control to allow for easy operation. In addition, the ceiling fan features a low-profile housing that makes it a perfect fit for rooms with low ceilings.
- Surprisingly easy to assemble
- The two LED bulbs light up the room well enough
- The low-profile design is well thought out
- Works great and operates silently
- The light has a dimmer, which can be set on the remote
- Likely to be noisy if not installed properly
6. Portage Bay 50251 52” Ceiling Fan with Bowl Light Kit
This is another low profile ceiling fan with lights. It is a perfect purchase, especially if your room has a low ceiling. Its blades are reversible, so you can rely on it whether it is during summer or winter. Besides, it is complemented by both the Siberian Walnut blade finish and matte black blade finish to make it look modern and clean. You can, therefore, install it with confidence knowing that it will take the aesthetics of your room to the next level. The ceiling fan comes with an Opal frosted dome light fixture that offers illumination. Plus it comes with LED bulbs not to mention being compatible with CFL bulbs. Its blades are 52 inches and combine with the high-performance motor to blow large volumes of air in rooms up to 20ft. by 20ft.
- Installation is quick and easy
- The quality seems to be good
- Moves a lot of air
- The blades are reversible
- The low profile design is innovative
- The bulbs do not put out a lot of light
7. Fanimation LP8350LAZ Vintere Ceiling Fan
Fanimation always strives to come up with something unique. It is, therefore, no surprise that this ceiling fan has made it to this highly-competitive list. The fan comes with up to 4 E12 bulbs! Best of all, the bulbs are not ordinary; they have a vintage style that makes them a perfect addition for any room screaming for unique styling and amazing aesthetics. Since they are up to 4, expect the bulbs to provide sufficient lighting to your room. This fan also comes with a handheld remote featuring a timer (1-, 3-, 6-hour timer) to allow for easy control. Furthermore, its AC motor works great, and it is equipped with 3-speed settings to ensure exceptional results. Despite being such a top performer, this ceiling fan is affordably priced for great buying.
- Its look is really cool
- Comes with amazing lights
- Great size for small rooms
- The remote control works well
- Lights can be dimmed
- Complements the room décor
- The quality is worth the price
- The installation instructions could be better
8. Parrot Uncle 46 Inch Ceiling Fan with Lights
Parrot Uncle provides a lot of things to make sure you have a memorable experience with this ceiling fan. They provide remote control, Eileen Grays LLC’s WORRY-FREE 12-month quality warranty, 2 down-rods, lifetime professional customer service, and instruction guides. The ceiling fan also comes with an LED light kit, which includes 9 bulbs and boasts a 32W rating. The bulbs are not dimmable, but they can be replaced for ultimate convenience. Furthermore, they are certificate listed to give you peace of mind knowing that you are using a totally safe product. The blades of this ceiling fan are 4 in total, meaning they will move air as expected. In addition, they are retractable, with a diameter measuring 46 inches when extended and 20-3/4 inches when closed. The unit also features a crystal chandelier to further enhance the looks of your room.
- Unique and visually stunning
- The LED lights are super bright
- Puts out a lot of breeze
- The manufacturer responds quickly to issues
- Blades automatically fold in and out slowly to create an astronomic atmosphere
- Installation is time-consuming
9. Hampton Bay FBA_AL383_BN AL383-BN
You will be missing a lot if you overlook this ceiling fan with lights. Its blades are reversible, so the fan can remain useful even during winter. Ideally, the blades really look beautiful with one side featuring a walnut finish and the other featuring a maple finish. The manufacturer has also included a brushed nickel finish, which complements many interior accents. The ceiling fan is designed to create a cool breeze for room areas up to 20ft. x 20ft. And its installation type is flush mount, making it the go-to model if your room has a low ceiling. What’s more, this fan has a multi-capacitor that ensures quiet operation as well as a maximum movement of air. If you want to improve the visual appeal of your kitchen, living room or bedroom, this is the unit to go for. It uses a medium-base bulb (not included).
- Well built and looks attractive
- Cools rooms as expected
- The company’s customer service is outstanding
- Runs quietly and great for low ceilings
- Easy to put together and to wire
- Does not come with a bulb
10. Hunter 59135 54” Ceiling Fan with Five Reversible Blades
Hunter knows exactly what you need in order to bring the aesthetics of your room to life. Well, according to them, you need this 54-inch ceiling fan with 5 reversible blades. The clean lines and the maritime style of the fan combine together to create something so impressive you will lack a word for it. Additionally, this model features rustic weathered finishes to further make it a great addition to any room décor. Its blade also boasts a finish reminiscent of aged beach wood, so it can bring a nautical feel to any room of your house. Ideally, the manufacturer has not focused so much on style that they have forgotten the durability of the fan. Needless to say, they have made the fan with stainless steel hardware, which is resistant to rust.
Ceiling fans with lights are a great addition to any room décor. They come with lights that do not consume too much energy. As such, your electricity bill will not skyrocket wildly. In fact, they pay for themselves by contributing greatly to helping you save a few bucks on electricity usage.