A window glass may appear smooth, but if you take your time and look it through a microscope, then you will be surprised to note that it is actually porous. This means it contains several valleys and peaks, which may not be good to any window glass owner. Because of this porous nature, rust, pollen, road salt, debris, and even calcium deposits tend to be trapped on the window glass. And when all these are not dealt with properly, then your window glass may become permanently cloudy, leaving you with one choice; to replace it.
Well, replacing a window glass can really be expensive and time-consuming. That being said, you should consider an automatic window cleaner. These units clean window glasses and other similar surfaces automatically, meaning they help save time and effort. They are also a much cheaper option than hiring professional services. So, go ahead and get yours from the following top 10 best automatic window cleaners reviews.
Table Best Automatic Window Cleaners
- 1. ECOVACS WINBOT, the Window Cleaning Robot – W730
- 2. ECOVACS WINBOT Automatic Window Cleaning Robot – W950
- 3. Alfawise Window Cleaner Robot – S60
- 4. ECOVACS WINBOT, Automatic Window Cleaning Robot – W830
- 5. ECOVACS WINBOT 850 Automatic Window Cleaning Robot
- 6. Alfawise WIN660 Robotic Window Cleaner
- 7. Cop Rose X4 Window Cleaning Robot
- 8. TechComm V5 Window Cleaning Robot – Remote Controlled
- 9. ECOVACS WINBOT, the Window Cleaning Robot – W710
- 10. FENGRUI R-C901 Smart Window Cleaner Robot
1. ECOVACS WINBOT, the Window Cleaning Robot – W730
There are a lot of reasons why you should consider this automatic window cleaner. And the first reason is that it eliminates the need to move furniture around or hang dangerously on the ladders in the name of cleaning windows. Second, it can easily clean hard-to-reach windows, and this means it is very convenient to use. It also cleans tall windows without any issues not to mention cleaning both frameless and framed windows. It cleans efficiently, considering that it has two cleaning pads and a squeegee. And it is automatic, meaning you will not apply a lot of effort to use it. To be precise, all you need to do is to touch a button, and voila! Your robot is working. It also comes with a remote control that further enhances its convenience.
- Great for those with so many windows
- Eliminates the need to hire professionals, which can be costly
- It helps users avoid backaches
- Great for windows that are difficult to clean
- Gets rid of streaks
- The quality is not that impressive
2. ECOVACS WINBOT Automatic Window Cleaning Robot – W950
All ECOVACS has done ever since it was established is to make your life convenient. And this automatic window cleaner supports that statement. It is a combination of innovation and advanced technology, meaning it will not be a letdown. It is automatic, and, therefore, simply requires a touch of a button to deliver a spotless clean window. It covers a large area and cleans efficiently. And this is because of its high-functioning suction fan and four-stage cleaning system. Well, the cleaning system has a large four-side microfiber cloth as well as a wrap-around squeegee. This robot works with sliding glass doors, glass railings, frameless windows, shower stalls, and more. It comes with an extension cord that can reach a height of 16ft. With that said, expect this automatic window cleaner to have no problems at all accessing those hard-to-reach areas.
- Easy to set up
- Has a backup battery inside it
- Ideal for buildings with tall and/or wide windows
- It helps users save time
- Easy to get going
- Requires lots of conditions to be met in order to work properly
3. Alfawise Window Cleaner Robot – S60
This is another automatic window cleaner that we would be more than happy if you can spend your money on. It comes equipped with built-in Al technology that enables it to identify obstacles and window frames before delivering unmatched spotless results. The robot also programs and calculates the optimal cleaning path to ensure maximum efficiency. Because of how it works, it eliminates the need to climb ladders in the name of trying to access and clean those hard-to-reach areas of your windows. It will clean continuously and when there is a power outage, it will not fall and get damaged. And that is because of the intelligent algorithm, which enables it to stay on the glass for 30 minutes. In addition, this window cleaner has three routes to choose from. The routes include automatic from top to bottom; automatic from right to bottom, and automatic from left to bottom.
- Great value for the price
- Cleans small windows well
- Very easy to run
- Gets delivered fast to avoid inconveniences
- Comes with a safety cord and a remote
- Seems to lose suction easily
4. ECOVACS WINBOT, Automatic Window Cleaning Robot – W830
You value convenience that’s why you are here reading this article. And the article has not wasted time introducing you to one of the most reliable automatic window cleaners in the ECOVACS W830 model. This unit is super versatile; hence, great for vertical glass, horizontal surfaces, framed/frameless glass, frosted, colored/filmed glass, and more. Well, its versatility is owed to the smart suction fan that allows it to stick and clean a wide range of surfaces. Besides, this automatic window cleaner is extremely easy to use because of its simple 3-step operation that will require you to spray wherever you want to clean; power on, and then start the unit. Although this model is powered by electricity, it has a battery backup that works with a safety tether/pod to ensure that it does not fall in the event of a power outage.
- Cleans and polishes windows
- Works fast and cleans several windows
- Makes life much easier
- Cleans large windows effortlessly
- Makes a great gift
- Easy to assemble and understand
- Comes with three cleaning pads only
5. ECOVACS WINBOT 850 Automatic Window Cleaning Robot
This robot has the word “WIN” in its name. Therefore, it is not a surprise that it is one of the award-winning automatic window cleaners. It comes equipped with safety mechanisms, patented technology, and advanced cleaning systems that all work together to clean your windows like never before. As if that’s not enough, this automatic window cleaning robot boasts a high-speed fan motor that enables it to clean deep not to mention ensuring strong suction and better stability. Despite being very powerful, this model is one of the smallest robot cleaners of the WINBOT series. That being said, the WINBOT 850 totally has no problem fitting in small windows. The manufacturer has backed it with a limited 1-year warranty and even promises to assist you as fast as possible should you have a problem.
- Works just as advertised
- Does an amazing job on large kitchen windows
- Operates quietly to avoid disruptions
- Has an emergency battery
- Cleans lightly soiled windows well
- Has good suction that prevents it from falling
- Pricier than most comparable models
6. Alfawise WIN660 Robotic Window Cleaner
Equipped with a 2min/sqm super fast speed, this automatic window cleaner will only take at least three minutes to clean your window. It is fast, works quietly, and covers a large area. To be precise about its quietness, the window cleaner works at a 65db noise level, which is much lower than most vacuum cleaners. Well, this means the robotic window cleaner will get the job done without being bothersome. This robotic window cleaner comes equipped with built-in Al technology, which helps it identify obstacles and windows. Plus it has 4 edge detection sensors that allow it to work on frameless windows. Other impressive features that this cleaning machine has are smart indicators to let you know whether it is in perfect working status and audio warnings to get your attention should there be a power failure or battery cut.
- Works quietly to ensure minimal to zero interruptions
- It has three cleaning routes to choose from
- Works on both framed and frameless windows
- Great for large windows
- Will not fall when there is a power outage
- May come with a few issues, but the manufacturer always helps out
7. Cop Rose X4 Window Cleaning Robot
No one enjoys it when their window is covered with dust. That’s why we advise you to get this automatic window cleaner. It is a super versatile cleaning unit that promises to clean such surfaces as horizontal glass, textured glass, framed windows of any thickness, un-framed windows of any thickness, desks, floors, and many more. Its design is different from the design of other window cleaners in such a way that it allows the machine to be used for office windows, roof windows, shop windows, and house windows. Additionally, this X4 window cleaning robot boasts a simple 3-step operation, which includes spray, power on, and start. Plus it has an excellent cleaning speed that allows it to clean a meter square in just 3 minutes. The window cleaning robot comes with a 1-year warranty to protect it against defects and poor workmanship.
- Remarkably effective and does a great job
- Works great on frameless windows
- Comes with an instruction book
- Compatible with several surfaces
- The remote control makes it easy to use
- Does not work great on very dirty windows
8. TechComm V5 Window Cleaning Robot – Remote Controlled
As opposed to most automatic window cleaners, which have a learning curve, the TechComm V5 Window Cleaning Robot – Remote Controlled will not take much of your time or effort when it to knowing how to use it. That said, all you need to do is spray a cleaning solution on the area you want the robot to clean and then place it on that particular area. Once you have done that, step back and watch it clean like a pro. The window cleaning robot boasts a high-speed fan motor that gives it strong suction and better stability not to mention allowing it to clean much deeper. While cleaning your window, this robotic cleaner will stay safely attached to it (the window). And this will give you peace of mind knowing that it will not fall suddenly and get damaged or break something.
- Comes with a lot of accessories
- Has a working noise of 50dB only
- Extremely easy to use
- Has strong suction and cleans deep
- Remote-controlled for maximum convenience
- May arrive defective, but the manufacturer provides a 1-year warranty to protect this
9. ECOVACS WINBOT, the Window Cleaning Robot – W710
Cleaning your window regularly can be quite difficult if you have to do it manually. But with the ECOVACS W710, this is a lesser problem. The automatic window cleaner works on its own to get rid of all the dirt from your window. It comes with a couple of cleaning pads and a squeegee, so you can start using it immediately. It works great on any sized framed windows and can be used on doors, mirrors, and other similar surfaces. Moreover, this unit boasts a 3-stage cleaning process. And this process includes moistening, loosening and absorbing dirt (stage 1); using the squeegee to draw the remaining waterborne dirt off the window (stage 2), and using the rear dry cleaning pad to wipe the window dry (stage 3). This means it will always leave your window spotless shine.
- Easy to use and fun to watch
- The remote control works perfectly
- It’s a better alternative to those expensive professional services
- Great for anyone who has difficulties accessing their windows
- Great value for the price
- Only works on framed windows
10. FENGRUI R-C901 Smart Window Cleaner Robot
What’s so impressive with this automatic window cleaner is the fact that it will stick on your window like a gecko while working. Well, this means it will work fast and deliver the results you expect. It is very flexible; thus, can work on many different surfaces, including glass types, ceiling, floor, table, and flat wall. Although it sticks so well on the surface, the manufacturer advises that you don’t forget to connect it to a safety rope. The cleaner also works quietly, unlike numerous vacuum cleaners that tend to make a lot of noise when cleaning. Furthermore, its manufacturer offers after-sale services, which include a 30-day free return policy to make sure that you are totally satisfied with your purchase. This cleaning unit provides a cost-effective and convenient way to keep your window very clean.
- Stays firmly stuck on the glass
- The seller is amazing
- Sweeps the entire glass or similar surfaces
- The extension cord is long enough
- Saves time and effort
- Comes in a variety of colors to choose from
- May come with some issues, but the seller is normally more than willing to help
If you are always busy or have window glasses that are extremely tall or in a story building, an automatic window cleaner is for you. As its name suggests, this cleaning machine cleans windows on its own, meaning it will let you carry out other tasks. It is also safe on windows and works really fast.