There are lots of briefcases, but one you should seriously consider is the aluminum briefcase. As its name suggests, an aluminum briefcase is made of aluminum. Well, we all know how sturdy aluminum is. We know that it is corrosion-resistant and provides good protection against dust and other elements. We also know that aluminum is extremely lightweight. In fact, planes are made of it because of this quality. Investing in an aluminum briefcase provides you with all these benefits. In other words, you will have a briefcase that is durable and provides good protection yet incredibly lightweight for hours of carrying. Without further ado, check out our top 10 best aluminum briefcases reviews.
Best Aluminum Briefcases – [Reviews & Buying Guide]
- 1. Vestil CASE-1814 Carrying Case with Rounded Corners
- 2. AmazonBasics Small Hard Camera Carrying Case
- 3. Pelican Black 1495 Laptop Case
- 4. Solo New York 17.3 Inch Aluminum Laptop Attaché Briefcase
- 5. SRA Cases Aluminum Hard Case with Foam Insert
- 6. Vaultz VZ01216 Locking Laptop Case
- 7. Riipoo(TM) Fashion New Mini Code Case
- 8. Alpine Swiss Aluminum Attache Case Briefcase Combo
- 9. BORY Aluminum Hard Case Foam Black Briefcase
- 10. Tokers Metal Aluminum cases briefcases for men
1. Vestil CASE-1814 Carrying Case with Rounded Corners
Founded in 1968, Vestil has vast experience when it comes to producing first-class products. Some of the products this company manufactures are storage items, loading dock equipment, jib and gantry cranes, and hoists and trolleys.
The CASE-1814 Carrying Case is in the category of storage items. Needless to say, it is an incredible purchase for anyone looking to store and transport a collection of accessories and tools. It comes with a removable interior panel, which holds screwdrivers, hammers, and other hand tools. The best part is that this carrying case can work as nicely as any other top-quality case despite having an amazingly low price point.
- Four sleeves
- 13 pouches in assorted sizes
- Textured aluminum case exterior
- Molded plastic handle
- Locking latches
- Removable shoulder strap
- Perfect for holding important paperwork
- Handle and hinges are sturdy
- The price is hard to beat
- The latches work as advertised
- The bottom has padded corners
- Great for barbers who are always on the go
- Has a chemical smell when new
2. AmazonBasics Small Hard Camera Carrying Case
Camera gear is valuable, and, therefore, should be safely and reliably stored. Well, there is one carrying case you can rely on to provide reliable protection for your camera gear – the AmazonBasics Small Hard Camera Carrying Case. It is better than soft-sided bags in the sense that it can handle knocks, drops, and bumps.
It is the type of briefcase, which when you have then you will always be at ease. Although it does not come with padlocks, this should not be a concern because it, at least, provides you with the option to lock it.
- Pre-cut foam squares
- Pressure-equalization valve
- Folding front handle
- Dual holes for optional locking
- You control where you want everything to go
- Sturdy and hard-sided for solid performance
- Has plenty of room
- The price is a bargain
- The handle is rubberized for a comfortable grip
- Fitting a padlock to the case is more difficult than it should be
3. Pelican Black 1495 Laptop Case
Some places are not just friendly with electronic devices. That’s why you need a high-performance aluminum briefcase like the Pelican Black 1495 Laptop Case. It is strong enough to use almost anywhere at any time. So, whether you are in the woods hunting, on a construction site tackling a project, at the beach having a good time, or simply boating, this laptop case is for you.
It is dustproof, crush-resistant, and watertight. That being said, this aluminum briefcase provides maximum protection to its content. It is better than a standard laptop carrying case because it not only offers a convenient way to carry a laptop but also ensures they are well protected from knocks, drops, dust, and water.
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Easy open double throw latches
- Fold-down-over-molded handle
- Pick “N” Pluck foam
- The latches are exceptional
- Changing code is a breeze
- The case is perfect for storage
- Sturdy and seems capable of providing unrivaled protection
- The interior padding offers a good amount of space between the edges of the device
- You can accidentally change the code and not know the number
4. Solo New York 17.3 Inch Aluminum Laptop Attaché Briefcase
We like this attaché briefcase because it is budget-friendly, durable, and stylish. It is a well-designed briefcase that will definitely deliver. It will not wear or tear, meaning you will be able to use it for a long time.
Furthermore, this briefcase is very stable, and this will give you confidence every time you put it down knowing that it will not tip over. If you are looking for a safe way to keep your papers, files or other business essentials, this briefcase is for you.
- Dual combination locks
- Interior accessory organizer with business card slot, flap-over pouch, and pen/pencils slots
- Padded frame laptop compartment with removable padded spacers and laptop strap
- Great for the price
- The locks work fine
- The case is pretty tough
- It looks cool and will get a lot of compliments
- Has plenty of room
- Not for those looking for something more discretenow the number
5. SRA Cases Aluminum Hard Case with Foam Insert
Before we begin reviewing this aluminum hard case, let’s have a quick look at the history of the manufacturer. The aluminum hard case is made by SRA-Cases; a division of SRA Shops. SRA Shops was formerly known as Stan Rubinstein Association Inc.; a company that has been in business since 1962.
Well, with such a rich history, expect nothing but total satisfaction when you invest in this aluminum hard case. Its price point is low but do not let this fool you, as the hard case works just like any other premium quality briefcase.
- Carry strap
- Pre-scored foam block
- Reinforced metal corners
- Quick catch mechanism with black carry handle
- Good for the price
- Great for carrying large telephoto lenses
- The foam on the inside is really good
- The seller is great
- Has plenty of room to keep lots of things
- The case is well made
- The shipping could be better
6. Vaultz VZ01216 Locking Laptop Case
When you are on the go and you have your laptop with you, the first thing that should be on your mind is to keep it secure all the time. The Vaultz VZ01216 Locking Laptop Case is designed to help you achieve that.
It is a functional case that’s great for not just keeping a laptop but also for storing files and supplies. Ideally, it is built with versatility in mind in the sense that you can use it for transportation as well. It protects essential items from drops and dust.
- Combination locks
- Functional internal pockets
- Sturdy chrome steel corners
- Aluminum Trim
- Built well and looks good
- Sized appropriately for a business briefcase
- A 17-inch laptop fits perfectly
- Perfect for teachers who carry a lot of papers to and from work
- Holds up well to daily use
- Locks leave a lot to be desired
7. Riipoo(TM) Fashion New Mini Code Case
What has made us include this aluminum briefcase in these reviews is the unique shape, which plays a major role in its overall performance. We also like the fact that this mini code case has a very low price point. In fact, we doubt if there is a briefcase out there that can beat this case for the price.
It is a great investment for when you are on a budget yet you feel you cannot live without a briefcase. The case also looks great and more professional. As such, you will feel very confident walking around with it.
- Soft velvet material lining
- Exquisite mini briefcase design
- Aluminum cardholder system
- Lightweight construction
- Available in two colors (silver and black) to choose from
- The price is unbeatable
- Protects business cards as expected
- Easy to grab and go
- Looks great and will get a lot of compliments
- The latches could be more robust
8. Alpine Swiss Aluminum Attache Case Briefcase Combo
When you buy this aluminum case briefcase combo, you are not just buying an aluminum briefcase but also you will be feeding a hungry family. Alpine Swiss has partnered with CHF (Children’s Hunger Fund) to donate 2,500 meals per day to families in need.
Children’s Hunger Food was established in 1991, and its mission is to provide food to needy children across the globe. That said, Alpine Swiss makes quality products, and one of these products is the aluminum case briefcase combo. It is solidly built yet affordably priced to ensure 100-percent satisfaction.
- Combination locks
- Fully lined interior with beautiful faux leather trim
- Reinforced corner construction
- Rubber base corners
- Sleek silver hardware
- Very durable yet surprisingly lightweight
- It gets a lot of compliments
- The locks work great
- The quality is good for the price
- Versatile – can be carried and used anywhere
- Has a smell when new, but this always goes away
9. BORY Aluminum Hard Case Foam Black Briefcase
Protecting your equipment should be a breeze when you have a high-performance aluminum briefcase like the BORY Aluminum Hard Case Briefcase. It is ruggedly built so it can stand up to anything the travel conditions throw at it. Additionally, this briefcase comes with keys to further keep your items secure.
What’s even better is that the briefcase is within an affordable range. This means even when you are on a tight budget, you can still get it. The aluminum the manufacturer has used to make it will not get scratched, meaning the briefcase will last longer.
- Premium ABS panels
- Large aluminum frame
- Extra layers at each corner
- Practical hinges design
- The inside is spacious and has a lot of foam
- The case is very safe and protective
- The build quality is exceptional
- The case looks great
- Makes a wonderful gift for dads
- Instructions could be clearer
10. Tokers Metal Aluminum cases briefcases for men
These briefcases are here because they will make your life on the go much easier than ever before. They are some of the most versatile cases you have ever come across. They are great for business trips and office. They are made of metal, and, therefore, offer perfect protection against impact and other unfortunates.
Besides, these cases come in multiple sizes to choose from. This means whether you are in the market for a larger model or a super small model, be sure to find it. Apart from providing a convenient place to store your papers, these briefcases will complement your look.
- Silver finish
- Slow rebound dumping handle
- TSA customs code lock
- Aluminum frame
- The size of the case is perfect
- The case is very sturdy
- Comes with both foam padding and top organizer
- The price is great
- The case looks nice
- Ideal for keeping laptops, files, and even books
- The combination lock could be better
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Aluminum Briefcases
The following factors will further make it easier to settle on a quality aluminum briefcase.
As much as your briefcase is made of aluminum, weight varies because of one reason or another. With that said, make sure your briefcase is super lightweight so you can carry it for long without feeling fatigued.
Although we are encouraging you to pick an aluminum briefcase that is as lightweight as possible, this should not be at the expense of solid construction. So, your briefcase should be well made as well. It should be able to stand up to the little surprises the outdoor environment might have for it.
This is another important factor because it enables your briefcase to provide extra protection in addition to the ordinary ones such as protection against dust, impacts, drops, and knocks. Therefore, make sure the briefcase you choose has it.
One of the reasons why you are buying an aluminum briefcase is that you want to see your stuff well stored and organized. So, ensure your briefcase has as many compartments as possible. It should provide you with a nice place to keep laptops/tablets/iPad, files, papers, and other business essentials. It should also have slots for pens/pencils, cards, etc.
Your briefcase should be able to lock nicely and very securely. This is because you are likely to use it to keep a lot of valuables. If possible, you should go for a briefcase with combination locks because they are more secure.
When you decide to buy a briefcase, all you want to end up with is a quality item that you can depend on for years to come. An aluminum briefcase is one of the cases you should definitely consider. Aluminum is strong, and this means whatever it is made of will certainly stand the test of time.