People in the office have to sit and work with computers all day, so the problem of shoulder pain in the neck and headaches is difficult to sleep. Regular exercise will help you prevent pain, but this is just as luxurious as relaxing massages. If you’re lazy and want to get rid of this obnoxious disease, these acupressure mats will help you a lot. Just lying on the acupressure mat for 15 minutes a day with bare skin can help relieve chronic muscle pain, varicose veins, generalized muscle tension, general aches, and general forms of stress pain. The miraculous effect came from the tiny spines on the carpet. The acupuncture points are relatively short and blunt, so they do not stab exactly as acupuncture points as when you go to massage, acupressure, or acupuncture.
Unlike acupuncture, these spikes do not stab the skin hard, so it is also safer and easier to use. When lying up, carpet spikes press against the skin, like tiny hands all over the back. They stimulate the sensory nerves on the back, legs, and arms. Thereby a lot of benefits appear such as increasing blood circulation, helping circulate pain-reducing hormones like endorphins and enkephalin to areas of fatigue, easing muscles, and creating a feeling of relaxation. However, you can only take full advantage of the function of an acupressure mat if that product suits your purposes and exercises the most. Our reviews below can assist you well with your shopping.
- 1. Nayoya Neck and Back Pain Relief with Pillow Set Acupressure Mat
- 2. ProsourceFit Muscle Relaxation Neck and Back Pain Relief Acupressure Mat
- 3. Sivan Health and Fitness Chronic Back and Sciatic Pain Treatment Acupressure Mat
- 4. Zensufu Neck and Back Pain Relief with Pillow Set Acupressure Mat
- 5. YOGU Muscle Relaxation Sciatic Pain and Stress Relief Acupressure Mat
- 6. Ajna Linen Natural Organic Point Therapy Acupressure Mat
- 7. Zen Guru Magnet Therapy Foot Chart Acupressure Mat
- 8. Bed of Nails Mindfulness and Relaxation Original Body Treatment Acupressure Mat
- 9. Aikotoo Massage Set Muscle Relaxation Acupressure Mat
- 10. ARTREE Professional New Version Organic Linen Acupressure Mat
1. Nayoya Neck and Back Pain Relief with Pillow Set Acupressure Mat
The first product on this list is made by Nayoya which is one of the most popular brands in manufacturing acupressure mats. It is specially designed for you to lie down on your back comfortably and easily, dispelling any uncomfortable aches and pains. Besides, this mat has the ability to massage acupuncture to take care of the spine and help relieve stress pain and effectively circulate blood. The massage points on the carpet are made of good plastic, directly impacting the important acupuncture points and you can take advantage of it when practicing Yoga, sitting meditation or going to sleep.
The interior design of this acupressure mat is made of durable materials and high-quality styrofoam, easy to use at home to treat any spinal discomfort. In addition, it will alleviate chronic pain, overcome posture imbalance, restore body flexibility and also improve flexibility at the shoulders and the neck.
- Designed for many different exercises
- Lightweight and compact to accompany you anywhere
- Optimize pain relief in shoulders and neck
- The price is quite cheap compared to other products on the market
- The prongs are slightly uncomfortable
2. ProsourceFit Muscle Relaxation Neck and Back Pain Relief Acupressure Mat
The acupressure mat from ProsourceFit has acupressure spikes arranged equally, creating a uniform and balanced pressure, which helps to reduce lower back pain very well. Also, its pressure is very gentle, painless for you to relax and release endorphins as well as create the special flow and produce abundant energy in the body. Before going to bed, you can lie on the mat and then slowly calm down, ease your body after a long day.
In addition, this full-body kit can be used on the floor, on a sofa, or on a bed, or on a rug to massage your feet in pain. Moreover, its utility is also shown by the fact that you can roll up like a pillow and put your head up to massage your neck every day. The durable materials ensure a long service life for this product.
- Equipped with maximum softness to support the entire back
- Increased circulation and relaxation for releasing stress and tight muscles
- Small spikes help massage become more effective
- Diversity of colors to fit many different spaces
- Some corners of the mat are a bit sharp
3. Sivan Health and Fitness Chronic Back and Sciatic Pain Treatment Acupressure Mat
This acupressure mat from Sivan Health and Fitness is made of durable materials, attractive colors and designs, so it will be the perfect choice for you to relax, massage, and meditate. It also helps you to relieve back pain, stiffness, insomnia, fatigue, and other discomforts. This product will save you time and money much more than acupuncture therapy sessions at a private hospital or clinic.
Apart from the functions mentioned above, this Sivan Health and Fitness acupressure mat has a unique design that effectively supports the release of Endorphins, relieving pain quickly, relaxing the muscles in the back, neck, and feet. Plus, you can also tidy up the carpet to put in your personal handbag to carry around when traveling. Although made primarily of plastic, the materials do not contain harmful chemicals. Therefore, the use of this product will not cause harm or any allergies to the user’s body.
- Offering optimal relaxation and comfort
- Unique design with eye-catching colors
- Can highlight the elegance for a lot of space
- Easy to use and store
- Its price is slightly high
4. Zensufu Neck and Back Pain Relief with Pillow Set Acupressure Mat
This acupressure mat from Zensufu helps relieve muscle tension very well, in which, massage mats and pillows are also lined with acupressure pads and filled with soft foam to support full body massage. It also supports you to quickly overcome back pain, shoulder and leg pain, sciatica, muscle spasms, and it is excellent stress relief.
You can utilize this acupressure mat as well as pillow set to target certain parts of your body like your shoulders, neck, or back, otherwise, you may take after the recommended wellness schedule included with the set to maximize the capabilities of normal acupressure knead treatment, increment blood circulation, and feel great.
- Uniquely designed to effectively assist in body massage
- Helps save considerable time and money
- Easy to stow and carry around at all times
- Relatively low price compared to similar products
- Slightly small size for some customers
5. YOGU Muscle Relaxation Sciatic Pain and Stress Relief Acupressure Mat
This acupressure mat of YOGU helps you reduce muscle tension, back pain and headaches effectively, just need to lie on the mat every day for 10-30 minutes. Plus, it also supports the release of endorphins to prevent any pain, relax muscles in the back, neck, and feet. Besides, it is large enough for you to place your entire back on, along with a specially designed pillow for pain relief in the neck.
This can be a versatile acupressure mat that you simply can take with you anyplace you need to go. Pack it within the trunk of your car and have a versatile unwinding instrument that can rapidly dispose of the stretch and pressure on weight focuses on your body. It is like getting a knead anytime and anyplace you need.
- Lightweight for convenient transport or storage
- The design is both elegant and eye-catching
- Soft materials for comfortable activities
- Easy to clean regularly
- The plastic prongs could leave little marks on your back
6. Ajna Linen Natural Organic Point Therapy Acupressure Mat
This acupressure mat takes advantage of expanded circulation, which progresses lymphatic waste. Ajnamat gives delicate weight which makes a difference to freed the body that causes cellulite. This unwinding mat can indeed be utilized to restore your skin’s flexibility and energy. Over 5000 ergonomically built spikes enact your body’s natural mending reaction and unblock stagnant vitality pathways, eventually make you feel amazing.
The size of the mat is big enough to massage your entire back and pillows support the massage of acupuncture points in the neck, effectively reducing pain. In addition, it is very easy to use. The pillows and mat help relieve muscle tension and back pain by simply lying on the carpet for 10-30 minutes a day. Plus, it benefits your blood circulation and boosts metabolism.
- Elegant and unique design with impressive color schemes
- The product is both eco-friendly and user-friendly
- Gives you a good sleep and a refreshing body
- Optimized for blood flow and circulation
- The price is slightly higher than similar products
7. Zen Guru Magnet Therapy Foot Chart Acupressure Mat
This acupressure mat from Zen Guru is presented as one of the most effective low-cost solutions to massage your full back and certain parts of your body. Plus, the mat impacts nerve endings and pain receptors, aids in the opening of blood vessels and capillaries, increasing blood flow in the therapeutic contact area.
At the same time, the magnetic force generated by the permanent magnets stimulates metabolic processes in the blood and lymph cells, increasing the likelihood of dissolving blood dissolution by reducing cholesterol levels, preventing formation blood clots. The product will have thousands of pressure points to stimulate the nerves and improve better blood circulation, so it is suitable for office people or people who regularly exercise vigorously.
- Increases the amount of endorphins and oxytocins in the blood naturally
- Alleviate the symptoms of sciatica, muscle stiffness, back pain, difficulty sleeping
- Stimulates the body to eliminate toxins
- Easy to install with many different surfaces
- It can be dangerous for babies
8. Bed of Nails Mindfulness and Relaxation Original Body Treatment Acupressure Mat
When using the Bed of Nails acupressure mat on a regular basis, you will feel the soreness, fatigue, stress significantly reduced. This mat stimulates the increase of the hormone Endorphins, which is like the body’s natural morphine. For patients with insomnia will find their sleep easily when treated on the carpet of spines.
In addition, the mat also increases the amount of oxytocin hormone (called the love hormone) makes the body feel refreshed, less stressed anxiety, deeper sleep. Oxytocin promotes the repair of damaged tissue, stimulating the development of new cells.
- Improve the joint system, especially effective for degenerative diseases of back and neck
- The rehabilitation of lesions is particularly effective
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Durable materials for long-term use
- Price is relatively high compared to competing products
9. Aikotoo Massage Set Muscle Relaxation Acupressure Mat
Through acupressure method, this Aikotoo mat helps the blood in the body not be obstructed. Plus, it can reduce stress, pain, muscle tension and increase blood circulation. This product also supports you to release back pain, stress, stiffness, insomnia, and reduce fatigue as well as improve sleep quality.
In addition, this mat activates the nervous system to allow you to relax deeply during the natural healing process. With a lightweight and portable design, it is very easy to store and travel in any spare time.
- Eco-friendly and user-friendly
- Optimize the process of blood circulation
- Elegant colors
- Convenient to store and carry
- The bag is quite small
10. ARTREE Professional New Version Organic Linen Acupressure Mat
The last product on this list comes from ARTREE. It will help you relieve pain immediately, while reducing muscle tension, back pain and headaches naturally by using for 10 minutes to 30 minutes. In addition, you can easily place the mat on any hard or soft surface such as beds, floors, sofas, and more.
A lot of acupressure points can help stimulate nerves as well as improve the circulation of blood in your body. This leads to increased energy and quicker muscle recovery, thus making it a perfect choice for those who often sit at their working desks on a daily basis. Once you fortify the pressure points on your body, you’ll be able to discharge an incredible bargain of solid pressure whereas expanding blood circulation to help and advance relaxation and healing.
- Relieve pain in many parts of the body
- Improve sleep efficiency
- Easy to use and store
- Soft cushion for a comfortable feeling
- The price is slightly high
Overview of acupressure mats
In general, an acupressure mat is a small device that enables the user to enjoy the benefits and effects of acupressure on their own without the need of a professional therapist. Most models are constructed from fabric, foam, or a blend of both materials. They can be studded with plastic, round, and hard rosettes and have short spikes. You will find that acupressure mats are available in a wide range of colors and sizes.
Important features to take into consideration when choosing an acupressure mat
Since there are so many acupressure mats available on the market, it can be hard to pick the right one for your needs. Below are a few important features that you need to take into consideration:
What makes an acupressure mat comfortable is its foam padding. Ideally, this part should be made of non-toxic materials rather than polyurethane, which can be harmful to your body in the long run. Some manufacturers use environmentally-friendly or plant-based foams to prevent any possible smells, chemical sensitivities, as well as off-gassing.
In general, the sizes of acupressure mats will not be big enough to accommodate the entire body. Some large models can fit under the head, neck, and upper back of average-sized adults since these are the most common areas for treatments. In addition, you can purchase some smaller units specially designed for backs or feet. The suitable size for you will depend on the specific parts that you need to treat.
Number of spikes
A full acupressure mat that delivers stimulation to the whole back should be equipped with a few thousand spikes. In general, most high-quality models tend to have between 6,000 and 8,000 units, while smaller models just have around 1,000 spikes.
Inexpensive acupressure mats tend to come with spikes attached by glue. But if you want a more durable option, then go for those models with spikes that are attached by heat. You can know this easily by reading the advertising copy or packaging and finding out glue-free models.
A lot of acupressure mats are made with a fabric cover over its foam. Avoid synthetic fabrics. Instead, go for breathable and natural materials such as hemp, linen, or cotton.
Several manufacturers add a spiky massage ball to the acupressure mats. This makes it perfect to roll under the feet, on your painful areas, or roll under the feet. If you want to enjoy your acupressure session more, then make sure to look for this feature.
Having a carrying bag will make it much simpler and more convenient to transport or store an acupressure mat.
Many acupressure mats also provide a pillow to help you alleviate discomfort or pain around your head and neck.
Useful tips to use an acupuncture mat
Once you have chosen a suitable acupuncture mat for your needs, it is important to use it correctly. Below are a few simple tips to help you with it:
Avoid using an acupressure mat too long
Ideally, a treatment session with acupressure mats should last no more than 30 minutes. If you extend the period or sleep on this device, it might lead to some health issues.
Put on a thin shirt during the first session
During the first session of using acupressure mat or when you have not used it for a long time, it is advisable to put on a thin shirt so that the skin can become tolerant to its spikes gradually. Once you are accustomed to the feel, it’s time to use it with your bare skin.
Breathe deeply and slowly
It would hurt your body a bit during the first few seconds or minutes. However, the pain or discomfort will disappear quickly when the skin makes adjustments and gets used to the spikes. You should breathe deeply and slowly to help alleviate the sensations.
Stand on an acupressure mat
To ensure a good acupressure treatment for your feet, you can stand on the device. This will help stimulate different acupoints and alleviate painful sensations in the whole body.
Use the device before sleeping time
If you want to use an acupressure mat to deal with insomnia, then make sure to do it before sleeping time. Otherwise, any time during the day is fine when you want to deal with pain or other health issues.
Stretch out the mat on a flat surface
In case you want to use the acupressure mat for a while, then make sure to lay it on the ground. For beginners, putting the device on a flat couch or bed can make it less painful at the beginning.
All of the provided products are equipped with high-quality features to bring the best effects for your body. No matter if you want an acupressure mat for daily use or medical applications, it is important to consider carefully before making the final decision. This in-depth buying guide will help you narrow down the list effectively and choose a suitable one for your needs.