Most people like camping, but the thought of staying in the dark always make many to rethink whether to go to camping or not. Fortunately, that should not be the case today when the market has rechargeable camping lanterns. These units are a lifesaver to any outdoor enthusiasts. They provide enough illumination to keep the darkness away and allow you to stay in a worry-free, warm environment. Ideally, some lanterns have features that kill mosquitoes and other biting bugs to make sure you stay in total comfort.
Today’s rechargeable camping lanterns also come equipped with USB ports where you can charge your tablet or smartphone. Plus they are water-resistant, meaning you will confidently use them even when it’s raining. If you like walking your dog at night, hiking, camping or fishing, a rechargeable camping lantern is a must-have. And we help you get the best one effortlessly by unveiling the following top 10 best rechargeable camping lanterns reviews. Keep reading.
Table Best Rechargeable Camping Lanterns
- 1. Supernova Orion Rechargeable Camping Lantern
- 2. Tough Light Rechargeable Camping Lantern
- 3. Lighting EVER Rechargeable Camping Lantern (600lm)
- 4. SUBOOS Rechargeable Camping Lantern
- 5. YIEASY Rechargeable Camping Lantern
- 6. Supernova Camping and Emergency Lantern (300 Lumens)
- 7. Tomons Rechargeable Camping Lantern
- 8. Streamlight Yellow Lantern (44945)
- 9. Enkeeo 2-in-1 Rechargeable Camping Lantern
- 10. Coleman Quad Lantern
1. Supernova Orion Rechargeable Camping Lantern
The most versatile rechargeable camping lantern is on the market! And it is none other than the Supernova Orion Rechargeable Camping Lantern. With it, you will be able to experience unending illumination regardless of where you are. The camping lantern is also durable enough to overcome water and other extreme outdoor conditions.
- 5-year warranty: It covers parts and labor.
- 4 lighting modes: They are independent and they include emergency flashing red, ultra-bright, soft white, and night vision red.
- 5200mAh power bank: It enables the lantern to recharge tablets and smartphones, among others.
- Retractable design: Makes it easy to keep the lantern in your backpack, RV camper drawer or glove compartment.
- Integrated spring-loaded hook: Allows you to hang the unit on a tree, pole or tent for convenient hands-free illumination.
2. Tough Light Rechargeable Camping Lantern
If you are on a budget, then the Tough Light Rechargeable Camping Lantern is the product to go for. It goes for up to 50,000 hours under normal use, and this is the same as buying 6,250 D batteries. The lantern is also strong enough to overcome a 5-foot drop.
- 2-year warranty: It protects against original defects.
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee: Allows for free refunds.
- Military-grade rubber and plastic molds: They are durable and resistant to water.
- USB Power Bank: Allows the lantern to charge cameras and cell phones for emergency.
- 6000mAh Li-ion battery: It powers 400 bright lumens and holds charge for more than 9 months when it’s not in use.
3. Lighting EVER Rechargeable Camping Lantern (600lm)
Whether you are looking for a lantern for dog walking, camping, emergency lighting, fishing or outdoor occasions, the Lighting EVER Rechargeable Camping Lantern is the unit for you. It is rechargeable and portable, meaning you will be able to use it anywhere. Besides, it is water-resistant and can be confidently placed outside without minding the rain.
- Metal handles: They guarantee long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Versatile functionality: The lantern is ideal for camping, emergency, fishing, and dog walking, among others.
- Durable metal hooks: They have an anti-skid rubber that allows you to hang it to your tent, bike or a tree branch.
- Small compass: It gives you directions when you are out in the wilderness.
- 360-degree beam angle: It provides you with super bright light.
4. SUBOOS Rechargeable Camping Lantern
Let there be light! And all you need to achieve this is the SUBOOS Rechargeable Camping Lantern. It is an innovative unit that can easily be carried anywhere and used at any time. Ideally, you can rely on it for emergency, camping or hiking. The SUBOOS Rechargeable Camping Lantern also provides illumination for long hours to ensure optimum reliability.
- Collapsible design: Allows you to fit the lantern in your car backpack or workshop.
- Dual power supply: The 2 lithium-ion battery and 3 AA batteries ensure optimum operating time.
- Universal USB input/output Port: It allows you to recharge tablets and cell phones.
- 60-day Money Back Guarantee: It ensures worry-free buying experience.
- Water-resistant body: It enables the unit to withstand the rain and water splash.
5. YIEASY Rechargeable Camping Lantern
Keep the darkness at bay with this thoughtfully designed rechargeable camping lantern from YIEASY. It provides long-lasting illumination and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Moreover, it has a low power consumption technology that allows it to produce super bright light for up to 5 hours.
- User manual: It provides a comprehensive guideline on how to use the lantern.
- ABS plastic material & metal: It guarantees long-lasting performance.
- Collapsible design: It makes the lantern easy to carry around to camping.
- Integrated 800mAh batteries: They are rechargeable for on-the-go use.
- USB port: It charges Android phones to ensure ultimate convenience.
- Versatile capability: The lantern is ideal for hiking and fishing.
- Low-powered LED bulbs: They produce super bright light.
6. Supernova Camping and Emergency Lantern (300 Lumens)
Versatile, powerful, and high performing, the Supernova Camping & Emergency Lantern is what you need for camping or hiking. It boasts the new generation LED lighting technology that makes it one of the best quality units you have ever come across. In addition, it is designed with durability in mind and promises to deliver when needed.
- Compact size: Makes the unit easy to store or fit in tight spaces.
- Sturdy rubber: It combines with plastic molding to offer optimum durability.
- Slow-pulse LED indicator light: Makes it easy to find the light in case of emergency.
- LED light: It is energy-efficient and produces little heat, making it perfect for use up to 6 days nonstop.
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty: It allows for free returns in case you are unhappy with the product.
7. Tomons Rechargeable Camping Lantern
Say goodbye to inconveniences when traveling, because the market now has the Tomons Rechargeable Camping Lantern. It is affordable but works great to make sure you are 100-percent satisfied. Ideally, the unit lasts for 130 hours under weak mode and 10 hours under strong mode before it needs to be recharged.
- 5 light modes: They include strobe, SOS, weak, strong, and middle.
- Portable design: The lantern weighs only 160 grams; hence, it is very easy to carry.
- 5200mAh lithium battery: It recharges for only 3 hours and lasts longer once fully recharged.
- 2 different colors: They include green and orange, so you can get a suitable one that best suits you.
- Micro USB cable: It doubles as a phone charger.
8. Streamlight Yellow Lantern (44945)
The Streamlight Yellow Lantern is not just designed to provide light but also it can be used to charge cell phones. Yes, it is that versatile despite its incredibly affordable price. It is also easy to use and compact enough to be carried in tight spaces during traveling.
- Rubber cover: It protects charge and USB ports.
- Ergonomic handle: It makes it convenient to carry the lantern from place to place.
- Integrated hook: Allows you to hang the lantern on a horizontal edge.
- Battery level indicator: It shows you the remaining power in advance.
- 8800 lithium ion battery: It not only supplies power to the lantern but also recharges electronic devices.
- Innovative D ring: Allows you to hang the lantern upside down for large area lighting.
9. Enkeeo 2-in-1 Rechargeable Camping Lantern
Kill mosquitoes and other biting insects with this multipurpose camping lantern from Enkeeo. It creates a 16-by-16 foot protection from bugs, and this makes it the perfect package for camping and hiking. The unit is also easy to clean, as all you need to do is to pass it through running water; thanks to its water-resistant ability.
- Removable lampshade: It provides non-soft/soft light.
- Lightweight construction: The lantern weighs only 0.44 pound; hence, it is easy to carry anywhere.
- Cordless design: Ensures optimum portability.
- Power-saving circuit: It guarantees long hours of use.
- Integrated 2000mAh battery: It powers the camping lantern.
- Three lighting modes: They offer 3 different types of brightness.
- Convenient functionality: The lantern can be put upside down or hang on a tree branch/pole.
10. Coleman Quad Lantern
Coleman cannot hide its happiness for introducing to you such a quality and highly functional LED lantern. Designed for outdoor occasions, the Coleman Quad Lantern has it all and will be a great companion for any outdoor enthusiast. It measures 6.5-by-11.7 inches and weighs only 6.15 pounds. Furthermore, the Coleman Quad Lantern has lifetime LED to help you cut costs.
- Cool-running LEDs: They produce bright light without heating up.
- Diffused lenses: They minimize LED glare.
- 5-year limited warranty: It protects against original defects.
- Independent on/off switch: Makes it easy to operate the lantern.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery: It supplies power to the lantern.
- Versatile top handle: It can be used for carrying or hanging the lantern.
- Water-resistant construction: It protects the unit from splashing or rain.
Camping enthusiasts are no longer afraid of the dark because rechargeable camping lanterns are now within easy reach. They are affordable units that deliver exceptional performance for 100-percent satisfaction. In the above editorial, we have compiled the best camping lanterns to help you make an informed decision on what best suits you. Therefore, go ahead and read it!