Every homeowner wants to live in a clean place with a well-organized lawn. Nevertheless, this may not be easy, especially if you are using back-dated tools and machines to maintain your lawn. Such tools are difficult to use, considering that a good number of them are bulky and cannot be moved around easily. Well, it is because of these reasons that some manufacturers have decided to produce premium quality lawn mowers.
Most of these units are lightweight, and, therefore, they are easy to move around during mowing. They also have ultra-sharp, long-lasting blades that enable them to finish tasks quickly and easily. Best of all, most push lawn mowers do not use gas or oil; hence, contribute to the conservation of the environment. They are undoubtedly the best machines for mowing and maintaining lawns. Interested in getting one? Have a look at our top 10 best push lawn mowers reviews.
1. GreenWorks 12 Amp Lawn Mower (25022)
Get the job done in minutes with this powerful lawn mower from GreenWorks. It comes equipped with a high performing motor and other convenient features that help enhance its performance. It also requires assembly upon arrival, but this is always an easy task. The time to go for convenience is now!
- 7 positions height adjustment: It provides you with a range of cutting heights to ensure perfect cutting of all grass types.
- Wide rear and front wheels: The rear wheels are 10 inches wide and the front wheels are 7 inches wide, so they can offer easy maneuverability.
- Durable 20” cutting deck: It is made of steel and does the job faster.
- Powerful 12 Amp motor: It produces sufficient power to cut even the toughest grass.
- 3-in-1 feature: It offers multiple options for clipping grass.
2. Poulan Pro 2-in-1 Push Mower (961120134)
Keep your yard neat and visually appealing with the Poulan Pro 961120134 model. It is a 2-in-1 unit that will give you a healthy lawn within minutes. Moreover, it does not consume much fuel, and this makes it the perfect package for any economic-minded person.
- 2-year limited warranty: It protects against manufacturer’s defects for 2 years from the day of purchase.
- Lightweight construction: It makes the lawn mower easy to move around.
- Fuel-efficient 140cc engine: It makes the lawn mower reliable.
- Discharge & mulch deck: It offers a healthy and clean lawn.
- High Rear Wheels: They roll easily and add maneuverability even on tricky terrains.
3. Yard Machines 140cc Push Mower
Make sure your yard looks great all the time with this intelligently engineered push lawn mower from Yard Machines. It has everything a lawn mower needs to perform optimally. And this means you will find it super easy to use.
- Manual height adjuster: It allows you to easily adjust to 3 different mowing heights.
- Loop handle: It makes maneuverability a breeze.
- 1-year limited warranty: It protects against original defects and workmanship.
- Durable 7” Wheels: They roll smoothly even on rough terrains.
- Lightweight design: It makes it easy to handle the push mower.
- Compact 20” frame: Allows you to effortlessly maneuver through shrubs and tight corners.
- 140cc OHV engine: It improves the performance of the lawn mower.
4. GreenWorks 16” Reel Lawn Mower (25052)
It is time to say goodbye to clumsy lawn mowers; thanks to the GreenWorks 25052 model. It has a cutting width of 16 inches and its wheels are 10 inches, meaning it will keep your lawn clean in no time. The GreenWorks 25052 model also does not release even an ounce of carbon emission into the air, making it safe for use.
- Harmless functionality: The lawn mower produces zero fumes, uses no gas, and it is ultra quiet.
- 2-inch rear rollers & 10-inch front wheels: They make the unit easy to maneuver across the lawn.
- 16-inch cutting path: It gets the job done within a cinch.
- 4-year warranty: It allows for free returns should the product have a few defects.
- 2-in-1 feature: It offers mulching as well as rear bag capabilities.
5. Snow Joe 12 Amp Lawn Mower (MJ401E)
One fascinating thing about the Snow Joe MJ401E model is that it is ETL approved. And this means you will be able to use it with confidence knowing you are using a trusted and approved product. Ideally, the unit works great and will easily enhance the looks of your lawn.
- Durable blade: It cuts up to 14 inches wide to help you finish tasks quickly.
- Powerful 12 Amp motor: It coordinates well to help improve the performance of the lawn mower.
- Maintenance-free design: The machine does not use oil or gas. And it does not require tune-ups as well.
- Full 2-year warranty: Gives you confidence knowing that the product is backed.
- Grass catcher: It is detachable to make disposal of grass clippings a breeze.
6. GreenWorks 20-inch Lawn Mower (25302)
If you want to bring back the stunning looks of your lawn, then the GreenWorks 25302 model is the unit you should go for. It is battery-powered, and, therefore, does not use gas. It also needs no pull cords, which are notorious for multiple inconveniences. Generally, this walk behind lawn mower requires no maintenance, and this is really satisfying.
- 7” front & 10” rear wheels: They ensure optimum maneuverability.
- User manual: It provides a guideline on how to use the machine.
- Dual blades: They provide better cut quality, bagging capabilities, and superior mulching.
- Automatic battery switchover: It eliminates downtime by drawing power from the second battery once the first one is depleted.
- Innovative Smart Cut technology: It adjusts for power/runtime, depending on the thickness of the grass.
7. Great States 16-Inch Reel Mower (415-16)
Featuring heat-treated blades and T-style handle, the Great States 16-Inch Reel Mower is without a doubt one of the best performing push lawn mowers on the market today. It makes quality cuts and will help keep your lawn beautiful and well-trimmed. Serious DIY enthusiasts go for the Great States 16-Inch Reel Mower (415-16).
- Heat-treated blades: They stay sharp longer and deliver a precise cut.
- Finished handles: They are powder coated to prevent rust, so they can last longer.
- 10” wheels: They have ball bearings that make them move smoothly.
- Adjustable height: It can be adjusted from a 1/2 inch to 2-1/2 inches high for great lawn mowing experience.
- Lightweight craftsmanship: It makes the lawn mower easy to carry and maneuver.
8. Poulan Pro 3-in-1 Push Mower (961320098)
Better cut equals to better lawn. And better lawn takes us back to better lawn mower like the Poulan Pro 961320098 model. Well, this machine is designed to make lawn mowing a walk in the park. It is very easy to maneuver and does not use much fuel, thereby, saving energy costs.
- 2-year limited warranty: It protects against original defects and workmanship.
- 140cc engine: It is fuel efficient; hence, will help you save energy costs.
- Ready Starting System: It is in the motor, and it offers mulching, bagging, and discharge capabilities.
- High rear wheels: They roll easily and add maneuverability on any terrain.
- Intelligent sensor: It automatically senses the engine’s temperature and adjusts the quantity of fuel it delivers.
9. Remington 18-Inch Reel Push Mower (RM3100)
You don’t need to spend much on a lawn mower; not when the Remington 18-Inch Reel Push Mower is within easy reach. It is a top quality reel lawn mower that’s equipped with enough features for optimum satisfaction. Moreover, it is eco-friendly and uses no gas, meaning you will not be inconvenienced at all.
- 2-in-1 mulching feature: It lets you collect clippings while mowing.
- Dual lever height adjustment: It helps you find the height that best suits your needs.
- Adjustable 5-blade reel: It is durable and cuts without much hassle.
- 18-inch cutting path: It makes the lawn mower perfect for medium/light duty tasks.
- Eco-friendly functionality: The lawn mower uses no gas that is likely to release carbon into the atmosphere.
10. Worx 24-Volt Lawn Mower
Worx wants to help you keep your lawn organized and aesthetically pleasing. For this reason, they bring you the 24-volt lawn mower. It is well built and delivers amazing performance within a short period. Ideally, it does not use gas or oil; hence, will not produce those annoying smelly fumes.
- Indicator valve: It indicates when the bag is totally full.
- Grass-catching bag: It collects grass and leaves.
- Oversized handle: It removes grass and leaves.
- Mulching feature: It not only chops but also distributes clippings uniformly, so the lawn can hold nutrients and moisture.
- Rear discharge: It makes sure that clippings are swept quickly from the cutting chamber.
- Battery power level indicator: It lets you know how much charge is remaining.
Anyone who wants to keep their lawns beautiful should go for the above push lawn mowing machines. These units come equipped with several features, such as quality blades and mulching feature, to make them easy to operate. Plus they are powered by powerful motors that enable them to get the job done in no time. Wait no more and grab yours today!