10 Best Portable Bidets 2021 [Reviews & Buying Guide]
When you are planning for a road trip or outdoor excursion, you don’t have to cling to the thought of leaving your bidet attachment at home. Luckily, with the best portable bidet, you’ll get the same refreshing wash wherever you go. Unlike toilet paper, portable bidets ensure better personal hygiene. Unfortunately, the toilet paper may leave some bits behind. However, this handy device uses a jet of spray that removes all the nasty stuff from your rear and private parts.
Even better, bidets are gentle on your sensitive skin. They are also economical than toilet paper, eliminates clogs, and better for the environment. Speaking of the environment, the bidets reduce the need to use toilet paper by more than fifty percent. This means fewer trees are cut down to produce the tissue paper. So which are the best portable bidets? In this post, we have reviewed the top 10 best selling portable bidets currently on the market.
Best Portable Bidets – [Reviews & Buying Guide]
- 1. Brondell GoSpa Travel Bidet GS-70
- 2. HAPPYPO Portable Bidet
- 3. Tonelife 2PCS Portable Bidet
- 4. Zitrads Peri Bottle 500ml
- 5. JP Bathroom Master’s bidet
- 6. TECHASE Travel Bidet
- 7. IChanTon Travel Bidet sprayer
- 8. EVEROVE Travel Bidet Bottle
- 9. Cynpel New 2 Pack Portable Travel Bidet
- 10. Esprite Portable Bidet Sprayer
1. Brondell GoSpa Travel Bidet GS-70
The Brondell GoSpa is a no-frills pick choice that lets you travel confidently. This bidet has a decent 400ML capacity, providing you with more than enough water to clean yourself. We love the travel-friendly size with an angled spray that provides the best aim when cleaning you. Another notable feature is the airlock feature that provides a consistent spray after every squeeze. Even better, the unique nozzle design offers you convenient and mess-free storage. It also comes with a discreet carrying bag. Therefore, all you need is to fill it with warm or cool water and take it with you to work, outdoors, vacation, practically anywhere when you leave home.
- Ergonomic soft squeeze bottle
- The airlock feature ensures the consistent spray
- Has a decent 400ML capacity
- Angled spray design ensures perfect aim
- Comes with a convenient carrying bag
- It is affordable
- The spray nozzles provide consistent pressure
- Easy to clean and maintain
- None worth mentioning
2. HAPPYPO Portable Bidet
The HappyPo portable bidet is a convenient and easy way to get a refreshing cleanse when you are away from your home. With a compact and lightweight design, this unit will fit conveniently in your purse, backpack, or suitcase and provide you with an instant bidet wash wherever you are. This handy gadget will reduce the need for using toilet paper by over fifty percent. Even better, it is gentle on your sensitive skin, unlike tissue paper. This unit comes with an angled spout and an easy press bottle, allowing for better aim. It is great for men, women, and kids.
- Helps reduce the need for tissue paper by over 50 percent
- It is easy on sensitive skin
- Crafted from premium materials
- The angled spout allows for the perfect
- It comes with an extended nozzle
- Features an airwave at the bottom for controlling the water pressure
- Lightweight, compact, and includes a carrying bag
- Soft materials make it comfortable to squeeze
- The pressure could be better
3. Tonelife 2PCS Portable Bidet
One travel bidet is good but two can be even better, or if you are planning to travel with a partner and on your budget you have to include a travel bidet, then you should consider this set from Tone Life Portable Travel Bidet. This set of travel bidet comes with two 450ml capacity bottles, two drawstring carrying bags, and two nozzles. This ensures that you will stay safe during your travel. The bottles are made of BPA free plastic. The nozzle has seven holes to enhance strong water pressure. For easy cleaning, the nozzle can be detached. Additionally, the middle part of the bottles has small dots that enhances good grip when using the bidet.
- Comes in two pieces in one
- Has 7.5” nozzle that allows for better aim
- 450ml capacity provides enough water
- made from high-quality materials
- Detachable nozzle for easy cleaning
- 7 holed nozzle for enough water pressure
- compact design for easy portability
- Water pressure is controlled by squeezing
- The lid may not close properly
4. Zitrads Peri Bottle 500ml
Unlike many other bidets in the market, the Zitrads Travel Bidet holds 500ml of water when full. It is very safe for human health since the bottle uses food gradable materials and it’s suitable to wash women, babies, and bedridden patients. This Peri Travel Bidet has two different nozzles; one that is angled for women and adults to use and the one straight for baby use. Both nozzles have protective cases each. With this bidet, you are not required to squeeze it while using it. It has a white little button at the bottom that the user is required to press and the water splashes at a constant pressure. Different from other bidets, this bidet is clear and is labeled capacity mark so you can see how much water is in it. Additionally, it is easy to fill the bidet and its design is ideal for both indoor and outdoor wash for personal hygiene.
- Two different nozzles
- Two protective nozzle covers
- Has a button to press to let water out
- 500ml maximum capacity
- It is hygienically safe for postpartum women
- It is easy to use
- Has a press button so no need for squeezing
- Less refilling requirement due to its large capacity
- Can seem to be too big for many people taste
5. JP Bathroom Master’s bidet
The JP Bathroom Master’s Bidet is meant for mothers who just gave birth although it is handy for everybody looking for enhanced general hygiene. This bidet is made from BPA-Free plastic and thus making it eco-friendly. This portable bidet is an awesome choice as it offers soothing cleaning for post-partum women and can be used as a traveling bidet too. Its long retractable nozzle enhances cleansing for hard to reach areas. Its design is ergonomic that allows a good grip on the bottle and easy squeeze. It is easy to use this bidet as you only squeeze and control the pressure of the water. Moreover, apart from postpartum use, the design of this bidet can be used to treat hemorrhoids, help during perennial recovery, and clean during menstruation.
- Lightweight and compact design, weighing a mere 3.84 ounces
- Its long retractable nozzle
- Made from BPA-Free plastic
- has a decent 400Ml capacity
- Its long nozzle makes it easy to have a perfect aim
- Easy to use and maintain
- Saves money since it can be used in many ways
- It is durable
- It can be a problem trying to control pressure
6. TECHASE Travel Bidet
Cleaning with water provides you with a thorough wash, removing all the smell and other health hazards that may be left behind. TECHASE Travel Bidet sprayer brings you that freshly showered feeling after visiting the toilet. This convenient gadget is compact and lightweight. It will take minimal space in your purse, backpack, or suitcase and provide you an instant wash wherever your work or adventure takes you. We love the soft squeeze bottle and ergonomic design that makes it easy to use. Moreover, the angled nozzle allows you to target the spray precisely.
- Soft squeeze bottle
- Equipped with a detachable, angled nozzle
- The ingenious sprayer head offers a generous spray
- Large carrying capacity for added convenience
- Well built construction
- It comes at a reasonable price
- Ergonomic design eliminates awkward bending
- It is easy to use
- Adjusting the pressure is a bit tough
7. IChanTon Travel Bidet sprayer
Ensure that your private parts and rear are clean at home, outdoor, or office with iChanTon bidet sprayer. Thanks to the user-friendly design, this unit is great for everyone looking to keep a high level of hygiene. As such, this model is helpful to women during pregnancy, menstruation as well as postpartum. It boasts of a soft squeeze and no leakage bottle to ensure optimal convenience. The 400ML capacity and telescoping 7.5-inch nozzle will also ensure maximum cleaning efficiency. What’s more, this unit comes in an ergonomic design and requires no batteries to operate.
- Soft squeeze and no leakage bottle
- Decent 400ML capacity
- Comes with a 7.5-inch telescoping angle
- Made from BPA free materials
- Lightweight and durable design
- Economical as it doesn’t require batteries
- Gentle and adjustable pressure
- The long nozzle allows for perfect aim
- Drains the whole bottle every time
8. EVEROVE Travel Bidet Bottle
With a user-friendly design, Everone portable bidet makes a great pick for kids, men, and women alike. This model comes in a compact design that takes minimal space in your purse or backpack. It is quite inexpensive, making it an affordable choice for everyone including people working with a tight budget. Similar to other models, this model comes with a long, angled spout. This allows for perfect aim and efficient cleaning. The soft bottle is easy to hold and squeeze. What’s more, the bottle is made from durable rubber materials.
- Comfortable, easy to use, and saves the toilet paper
- Large 450ML capacity
- Soft squeeze design with an angled spout
- Includes a carrying/storage bag
- Ideal for both male and females
- Has a wider spraying pattern
- Simple control spray pressure
- Durable design and affordable
- The screw top is somewhat hard to close
9. Cynpel New 2 Pack Portable Travel Bidet
You don’t have to over wipe and stress your skin using the toilet paper. The Cynpel travel bidet is your companion for cleaning your rear and intimate areas. It boasts of an ergonomic and soft squeeze design. This means you do not require batteries or the power to use it. The only requirement needed is to have a source of water, fill the bottle then squeeze for a great cleansing. The bottle capacity is 450ml and a convenient nozzle of 7.5 inches. Another main advantage is that it comes as a set of two. This makes it an economic choice especially if you love traveling with your partner. Additionally, this bidet has an in-built airlock to prevent water leakage. It also includes a carrying pouch.
- Decent 12Oz capacity
- It comes with a retract nozzle with cover
- Made from solid EVA materials
- The 10 whole spout design provides a powerful spray
- It is pocket friendly
- Portable with then included carrying bag
- The nozzle reaches far as it is extended
- Has in-built airlock to regulate the water pressure
- You have to cover the airlock with your finger to prevent leakage
10. Esprite Portable Bidet Sprayer
A portable bidet brings you the convenience you need for your travel, but it doesn’t hurt having a model that is pleasant to hold and look at. Esprite travel bidet pride itself on an exquisite design and neat carrying pouch. Larger is better, unlike most of the other models on the market; this unit also comes with a 560ml capacity. This ensures a thorough clean per refill. As expected, this unit also comes with an extra-long nozzle. The rotatable and retractable nozzle also has nine holes that ensure a wider cleaning area. Moreover, this bottle delivers no-leak performance, making it convenient to carry.
- Extra-long and rotatable nozzle design allows for better aim
- Large 560ML capacity
- Nine nozzle holes ensure wider cleaning area
- The pressure is easy to control
- No leak and durable design
- See-through bottle enables you to know when it’s time to refill
- Reasonably priced
- Compact and lightweight design
- Some find it too big to carry
Factors to consider when selecting the best portable bidets
Naturally, you need a bidet that is lightweight and compact. This ensures that it takes minimal space in your purse or backpack. However, this isn’t the only feature that you need to consider when making your choice. Below are some of the crucial features that you need to look at when shopping for the best portable bidets.
Generally, portable bidets are crafted from plastic. To ensure durability, go for a model that is made from thick plastic. The plastic should also be soft enough to allow for an easy squeeze. As with any other plastic, ensures that the materials are BPA free and environmentally friendly.
The water capacity
It doesn’t make sense getting a bidet with a limited water supply that you may need to refill to get thoroughly clean. As such, it is crucial to ensure that the bottle has a decent water capacity that leaves you feeling refreshed. We recommend going for models with a water capacity of not less than 400Ml. you can also opt for larger models if you are looking for a more thorough cleanup.
Additionally, you need to ensure that the bidet is comfortable to use. A model with adjustable length is our preferred choice. This will eliminate awkward bending when using the bidet. The nozzle should also have several holes to allow for a wider cleaning area.
Portable bidets are an effective and simple way to improve your hygiene. You don’t need to worry about carrying toilet paper. Even better, bidets are more hygienic since they ensure a thorough clean. Thanks to their friendly design, they are ideal for kids, men, and women. All you need to do is to ensure that you pick the model that meets your needs. Happy shopping!