10 Best Paraffin Wax Machines on the Market in 2021 Reviews
Paraffin wax is often used in massage parlors, salons, and Spas for a variety of uses. It is ideal for exfoliating skin, removing aging signs, and hydrating the skin. Hot paraffin wax also helps in relieving fatigue and pain against serious conditions amongst them arthritis. However, as you probably know, visiting a Spa requires you to part with a significant service fee. The great news is that getting the best paraffin wax machine will enable you to get all these benefits in the comfort of your home.
These innovative machines come with strong heating elements that melt the wax evenly within a short that suits your needs. However, as with any other model, we have numerous models on the market. This may present a challenge in figuring out the best model to suit your need. To make the choosing process easy for you, we have done detailed research and narrowed down the choice to the following best paraffin machines.
Table Best Paraffin Wax Machines
- 1. Ejiubas Paraffin Wax Machine
- 2. True Glow by Conair Thermal Paraffin Spa Moisturizer
- 3. GiGi Digital Paraffin Bath
- 4. BTArtbox Paraffin Wax Machine
- 5. Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath
- 6. Jerrybox Paraffin Wax Machine
- 7. Waxwel Paraffin Wax Machine
- 8. Paraffin Wax Works Quick Heat Therapeutic Paraffin Kit
- 9. K-Salon Paraffin Wax Machine Paraffin Bath
- 10. OldPAPA Paraffin Wax Machine
1. Ejiubas Paraffin Wax Machine
The Ejiubas Paraffin Wax Machine is the ultimate solution to soothe away aches as well as promoting healthy skin on your feet, hands, and elbows. Thanks to the exquisite design, this unit channels warm moist heat where it hurts most. This unit comes with a decently sized tank that will conveniently accommodate your feet, hands, and elbows. Another excellent feature that comes with this unit is the adjustable thermostat, allowing you to get maximum therapeutic benefits.
Equally, this model has a fast heat-up time and warms the wax evenly as it keeps the wax at a constant temperature. We also love the transparent lid that allows for easy monitoring. This unit will not only combat the painful and tight muscles but also helps in removing dry, scaly skin. This revitalizes and moisturizes the skin for a youthful glow.
- Smoothens and softens dry skin
- Decent 2500ml capacity makes it a well-fit size for hands, feet, and elbows
- It has an adjustable temperature range from 40 ℉ to 170 ℉
- It melts wax fast and evenly
- Enables you to reuse the wax for two-four times
- Removes aging cells and promote blood circulation
- Also helps in relieving fatigue
- Ideal for both personal and salon use
- None worth mentioning
2. True Glow by Conair Thermal Paraffin Spa Moisturizer
It is time to say goodbye to those expensive Spa wax treatment and get you this compact, effective True Glow moisturizing system from Conair. This ingenious works magic when it comes to easing joint pain and exfoliating the skin. With a fast heater, this machine will revitalize your dry skin in only twenty minutes. Just like the models you get in your local spay, this unit will eliminate sun damage, signs of aging as well as soften your skin.
Another feature that makes this unit stand out is the decent capacity. It accommodates your hands, feet, as well as your elbows. None withstanding, this unit retains a compact design that is not only portable but also small enough to store in your bathroom countertop. What’s more, this unit also includes 1lb of unscented paraffin wax.
- It cleanses, exfoliates, and moisturizes your skin
- It has three temperature settings
- Simple, innovative, and effective performance
- Comes with 1lb unscented paraffin wax
- The thermal heat also helps soothe aching joints and muscles
- A great pick for home use
- Lightweight, compact design for easy portability
- It is made using high-end materials for enhanced durability
- Not ideal for large feet
3. GiGi Digital Paraffin Bath
Let that skin age in style by keeping it soft and moisturized with this GiGi Digital Paraffin Bath. With reinforced steel construction, this bath will serve you for a long time. The manufacturer has considered all the leg types by making the tank and entrance oversize. The big size also provides enough space to dip the feet, hands, or elbows. Unlike most of the baths, this one goes up to the ankle and wrist level.
Designed with a see-through lid, you can keep track of the wax levels. The top also is lockable to ensure that it does not spill, and unwanted insects or dirt don’t get trapped in the wax. Another great feature is that it comes with a quick melt feature that saves you time. The heat levels are adjustable thanks to the digital temperature control. Finally, it comes with six pounds of wax, so you don’t have to purchase wax separately except when the levels go down.
- Has an adjustable digital temperature controls
- The see-through lid helps keep track of the wax
- Spill-resistant locking lid
- Possesses a reinforced steel tank for safety and durability
- Available in a space-saving design
- Great value for your money
- Also helps in promoting blood circulation
- It has a large open design
- Does not accommodate large feet sizes
4. BTArtbox Paraffin Wax Machine
This BTArtbox Paraffin Wax Machine comes highly recommended by therapists for aching joints and arthritis. The hot paraffin waxworks to alleviate arthritis and joint pain. Don’t be mistaken; it does not cure arthritis or joint issues, but it eases the pain and also improves mobility. By using this machine, you will save yourself time and money by doing the therapy in the comfort of your home.
It is light-weight and portable, so using it at home will not be a hustle. The opening and inner containers are big enough to fit two hands; however, you will need help if dipping both hands. The package features a thermometer that helps you keep track of the wax temperature to ensure you don’t burn yourself. Also included in the box are 1000g of paraffin wax, 200 liners, and a brush, among others. This ensures that you have a professional waxing experience right there in your house.
- Large opening offers you ample waxing space
- Comes with a thermometer to keep track of the temperature
- It takes only 20 minutes to heat the wax
- Easy to use thanks to the user manual
- It is made from high-quality materials
- Straightforward to assemble and use
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- It is safe, compact, and lightweight
- Wax is not included
5. Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath
This Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath is new and improved. The TB6 model is 25% deeper than the other models. Accommodating 6-9lbs of wax, you will have ample space to dip your hands, feet, or even elbows. Experience intense heat therapy with this machine. Since 1962 it has been used in arthritis treatment and to relieve pain and stiffness caused by arthritis. The heated paraffin wax increases blood flow that, in return, rehabilitates the injuries.
Removing the wax the Therabath wax residue is easy because they use high-quality wax that creates an easy- to- remove glove. You can use the aroma you want as it is available in twelve fragrances. This machine will serve you for a long time because the tank has durable anodized aluminum construction. It is also light-weight for easy movements. You don’t need to buy a new bunch of wax every time you use this machine. Reheat the previous bunch; that takes only a few minutes, and you are good to go.
- Anodized Aluminum Tank is durable
- 25% deeper than former models
- Paraffin wax is available in twelve fragrance
- Maintains a safe temperature range of 126 -130 degrees
- It automatically runs on safe temperature always
- Great design that looks stylish
- It comes with a detailed manual
- Delivers effective moisture treatment for your skin
- It doesn’t have an on and off switch
6. Jerrybox Paraffin Wax Machine
For an enjoyable waxing experience, get a Jerrybox Paraffin Wax Machine. Working at 158 degrees, the wax melts in less than thirty minutes, saving you time. Some wax machines get too hot, which might be uncomfortable for some people. With the dial button, you can adjust the wax temperature to the level that you feel most comfortable. The warmth released softens and smoothens the rough skin on your elbows, hands, and legs. This brand has a large opening that measures 10in by 7in, giving you ample space to wax.
This machine comes with a transparent lid that helps you to monitor the wax. Included in the package is paraffin wax enriched with rose essence that moisturizes and rejuvenates your skin. The essence not only makes a difference to your skin but also relaxes your nerves. Once you buy this wax warming machine, you will get a professional experience because it comes with all the accessories you need.
- The large capacity offers ample waxing space
- Dial button allows heat adjusting
- Comes equipped with all necessary items
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Provides soothing heat for painful muscles
- It is compact making it easy to store and carry
- Works on your legs, hands, and elbows
- Leaves dry skin smooth and silky
- Some find it a bit bulky
7. Waxwel Paraffin Wax Machine
Do you have deep tissue injuries? This Waxwel Paraffin Wax Bath Unit uses soothing paraffin heat therapy to rehabilitate the deep tissue. It also promotes the health of your skin by producing a waterproof coating over your skin to keep it soft and moisturized. It comes with an insulated outer housing that helps retain the heat. In addition to this, the heat levels are adjustable from 125-134 degrees Fahrenheit. The material construction is durable, making it ideal for places with high traffic. It is also suitable for home use because it is lightweight and portable.
The bath is big enough to accommodate both men’s and women’s feet. It holds up to 6lbs of wax, giving you ample space to dip your hands and feet. The best thing about it is that it accommodates most paraffin brands making wax shopping easy. Because this brand uses wax that is not scented, you can switch to scented one thanks to its compatibility.
- The hot wax soothes aches and pains
- Insulated outer houses to retain heat
- Adjustable heat levels to suit your preference
- Light-weight and portable for easy movements
- Ideal for home and Spa use
- Comes at a fair price point
- It is certified to offer safe performance
- Super easy to assemble and use
- The wax is not scented
8. Paraffin Wax Works Quick Heat Therapeutic Paraffin Kit
Relieve those sore muscles and joints with Paraffin Wax Works Therapeutic Paraffin Kit and give yourself the ultimate relaxation. It also helps heal dry and cracked skin. It works by removing the dead skin leaving the skin feeling silky soft. Cleaning off the accumulated skin from the bottom of the bath is easy. However, don’t use water to clean it. Let a small amount of wax cool off then peel out the dirt.
The tank has a large capacity that holds up to six pounds of wax. For you to enjoy the best waxing experience, you will have to purchase more wax as it comes with only five pounds. The package comes complete with all the equipment you need to get started. This particular brand takes 45 minutes to heat the wax fully. Also, it has two heat settings; low and high levels enabling you to choose depending on your preference.
- The large capacity holds up to 6 pounds of wax
- Has both high and low heat settings
- The wax takes only 45 minutes to melt
- Package includes two thermal mitts
- It is one of the largest units available in the market
- Easy to clean, use and maintain
- Delivers professional results
- Premium construction for enhanced durability
- The wax provided does not fill the tank
9. K-Salon Paraffin Wax Machine Paraffin Bath
Despite the compact design, this unit is designed to accommodate your hands, legs, and elbows. This model can handle three pounds of ice, meaning that your palm and feet are completely submerged. Better still, this is one of the few clinically tested models available on the market today. This makes it ideal for all users including those with sensitive skin.
Another plus with this model is that you don’t have to wait for the wax to heat for a long time. This enables you to enjoy skin revitalization and fatigue relief almost instantly. To ensure your safety this unit also comes with an inbuilt fuse that prevents overheating. In the same breath, also an adjustable thermostat enables you to adjust the temperature from 140 ℉ to 170 ℉. Moreover, this unit id constructed from high-end materials to ensure optimal performance for years.
- Heats the wax in only a few minutes
- Comes with an inbuilt thermostat and fuse to prevent overheating
- Large capacity provides ample room to dip your feet, elbows, and hands
- Has a decent temperature range from 140 ℉ to 170 ℉
- The thermostat keeps the melted wax at a constant temperature
- Durable and safe for home and spa use
- It comes at a budget-friendly price
- Fast wax melts time
- The power cord could be longer
10. OldPAPA Paraffin Wax Machine
Nothing is disappointing than dipping your feet or hands in a paraffin wax machine that is excessively hot. Remember you need to relax your feet, not to burn them. Say goodbye to these inconveniences when you get this model from OldPAPA. This unit comes with a suitable range of comfortable temperatures from 113 ℉ to 140 ℉, allowing you to select the desired temperatures. Similar to other high-end models, this unit melts 2 lbs of paraffin wax in less than 20 minutes.
Notably, this unit will enable you to reuse the wax for up to four times. This makes it super convenient and economical. Also important, this unit also comes with a thickened heat shield that protects your skin from burns. This promotes your comfort, allowing you to enjoy a Spa-like treatment at your home’s comfort. Moreover, this unit has a large capacity to accommodate large feet.
- It has a large 2800ml capacity
- Comes with a thickened heat shield
- Heats wax evenly in less than 20 minutes
- Also allows you to reuse the wax for two to four times
- Also, perfect for mewling other types of wax such as hot wax pellet, and film wax
- It has adjustable temperature control
- Promote blood circulation, soothing the aching muscles
- Professional-grade construction ensures safe and optimal performance
- You’ll need an adapter to use 220-240 V
When you are looking to relive fatigue, soothe aching joints at the same time revitalize your dry skin, the above-reviewed paraffin wax machines will do the trick. The best part about these units is that they offer salon-quality results in the comfort of your home. This is to means you can use it whenever you feel like it, saving you hundreds of dollars per month. All the models listed here are safe, compact, and lightweight to carry/ store. All you need is to prioritize your needs and pick the model that meets your needs. All the best!