Using conventional equipment to prepare food is somewhat difficult and time-consuming. Some cookware can also expose you to such dangers as burns and even create a total mess in the kitchen. Well, it is because of these reasons that most chefs and cooking enthusiasts have turned to advanced and modern kitchenware like cup food processors. These machines were first used in Germany in 1946, and are still handy up to date.
They are versatile, with a good number of them capable of pureeing, mixing, chopping, and slicing ingredients. Ideally, most of them are equipped with powerful motors that enable them to deliver quick and precise results. Plus they are compact enough for easy storage after use. Whether you want to be creative in the kitchen or prepare food quickly and easily, a cup food processor is the unit to turn to. And we help you get the best one by unveiling the following 10 best cup food processors reviews. Have a look.
1. Hamilton Beach Black Food Processor (70740)
Whether you want to puree dips and soups, mix sauces, chop onions, grate cheese, shred cabbage or slice salad ingredients, the Hamilton Beach 70740 model is the go-to product. It is made of both stainless steel and plastic, so expect the best from it. In addition, all parts of this food processor can be stored inside the bowl for optimum convenience.
- Feed chute: It is large enough to fit the entire block of cheese.
- Versatile capability: The unit can slice, chop, puree, and mix.
- Dishwasher-safe parts: They make it easy to clean the food processor.
- Robust 450-watt motor: It powers the unit and enhances its versatility.
- S-blade: It chops, purees, and mixes ingredients.
- Innovative lid: It flips over to make storage a breeze.
2. Hamilton Beach 70670 Food Processor
This unit measures 10-by-9-by-16 inches, meaning it will provide you with enough space to process all of your food. Ideally, most, if not all, of its parts are dishwasher safe to make cleanup quick and easy. The Hamilton Beach 70670 Food Processor is also versatile and you will find it essential for most kitchen tasks.
- 1-year warranty: It allows you to return the item for free should you be unhappy with it.
- 2-speed plus pulse: It delivers precision results.
- Oversized feed chute: It makes it easy to fit in such ingredients as onions, tomatoes, and even cheese.
- 10-cup capacity: Eliminates the need to empty the bowl when you need to slice a different ingredient.
- Two reversible disks: They allow you to crinkle cut, shred, fine shred or slice.
3. Hamilton Beach 70730 Food Processor
It is time to make your work easier in the kitchen, and all you need to achieve this is the Hamilton Beach 70730 model. It is a powerful food processor that’s ready to change how you do things while you are in the kitchen. With it, you will be able to puree, chop, and mix.
- BPA-free bowl: It is dishwasher safe; hence, very easy to clean.
- Integrated scraper: It allows for endless processing since it can be used whether the unit is on/off.
- 10-cup capacity: It makes the food processor perfect for most tasks.
- MAX LEVEL Indicator: It is the ultimate point where food should not exceed.
- 450-watt motor: It delivers enough power to shred, slice, puree, and mix food.
4. Cuisinart Food Processor (DFP-14BCNY)
Speed up cooking with this versatile food processor from Cuisinart. It is the perfect candidate for weekend celebrations and weeknight meals. Besides, it is large enough to produce food for the whole family and friends. The Cuisinart Food Processor also boasts ultimate durability, and it is very easy to use.
- Seven food prep functions: They make the food processor extremely easy to use.
- Convenient feed tube: It is super large to allow you to fit in the entire cheese.
- 720-watt motor: It is powerful and capable of tackling even the seemingly arduous jobs.
- Stainless steel blades: They chop, slice, mix, and puree, among others.
- 3-year limited warranty: Protects against original defects.
5. KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Food Processor (KFC3516CU)
This mini food processing machine from KitchenAid is easy to clean after use; thanks to its dishwasher-safe lid, blade, and bowl. Although it looks small, it does wonders and will definitely be your go-to product whenever you need to mix, puree or chop anything. With it, you will be able to save time on meal prep.
- Compact design: Makes it easy to store the unit after use.
- Lightweight construction: It allows you to easily operate the food processor for everyday kitchen tasks.
- Two speeds: They combine with pulse operation to give you accurate control to produce fine and coarse results.
- Several color options: Give you the opportunity to choose a suitable color that best matches your aesthetics.
- Pour spout: It makes serving a breeze.
6. Cuisinart Food Processor (DLC-4CHB)
If you are looking for an affordable yet highly functional food processing unit, look no more, as the market now has the Cuisinart DLC-4CHB model. This little helper boasts a superior style that enables it to tackle all kinds of jobs including the hardest ones. It will quickly become your perfect package whenever you need to prepare food within a cinch.
- Instructions book: It provides a guideline on how to use the unit.
- 18-month limited warranty: Allows you to buy with confidence knowing that the manufacturer stands behind its product.
- Easy-grip handle: It promotes optimum comfort when using the food processor.
- Dishwasher-safe parts: They are super easy to clean.
- Touch-pad controls: They ensure quick and effortless operation.
7. Cuisinart Elemental Food Processor (FP-8GM)
The Cuisinart Elemental Food Processor (FP-8GM) is for those people who want to be creative in the kitchen or prepare food as fast as possible. It has everything it takes to help you produce restaurant-quality meals. Moreover, its parts are removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- In-built feed tube: It is for adding ingredients during food processing.
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs: They allow you to get medium to fine results.
- 350-watt motor: It ensures quick processing of food.
- Three different colors: They include gunmetal, silver, and white.
- 8-cup bowl: It has measurement markings to give you precise results.
- Touch pad controls: They are rubberized to help add comfort during operation.
8. BLACK+DECKER FP1600B Food Processor
BLACK+DECKER has done it again! And this time, they are more than happy to introduce to you the FP1600B Food Processor. Known for unrivaled versatility, this unit can shred and slice, among other things. And this makes it perfect for anyone who is after consistent results.
- 8-cup capacity: It allows you to slice or shred large quantities of food at once.
- 2-year limited warranty: It protects against manufacturer’s defects and workmanship.
- Dishwasher-safe parts: They make cleanup a snap.
- Several uses: The food processor is ideal for chopping, mincing, dicing, slicing, and more.
- Intuitive controls: They allow you to switch from pulse to ensure nonstop processing.
- Reversible metal disk: Allows you to slice vegetables quickly without exhausting your arm.
9. KitchenAid Food Processor (KFP0711CU)
Meet this powerful and durable unit that’s ready to make work easier and your life convenient. The KitchenAid Food Processor (KFP0711CU), as it is known, has everything you have been looking for, and this means you will be totally happy with the results. It is undoubtedly one of the best food processing machines you will ever come across today.
- Leak-resistant ring: Allows you to fill your bowl to the brim without worrying about being messy.
- 1-year replacement warranty: It allows for free returns should the product fail to meet your expectations.
- 2-in-1 Feed Tube: It features large and narrower opening for ultimate convenience.
- High, Low & Pulse Speed Options: They ensure precise and proper handling of both soft and hard ingredients.
- Food pushers: They make it easy to grind ingredients into the discs.
10. Hamilton Beach 70725A Food Processor
Designed to be super simple, the Hamilton Beach 70725A Food Processor has nothing to be twisted or turned. Yes, it is that simple, and as if that’s not enough, the unit is easy to store and clean. Plus it is versatile enough to be used for shredding, slicing, and chopping ingredients.
- Simple function guide: It eliminates the guesswork during food processing.
- Large-sized bowl: It holds up to 12 cups for ultimate convenience.
- Big Mouth feed tube: It reduces the need for pre-cutting.
- Pour spout: It allows for mess-free pouring experience.
- Cord storage: It makes it easy to store the food processor.
- 450-watt motor: It enables the unit to mix, puree, chop, shred, and slice.
Food processors have been around for quite some time. And like any other item, they have become more advanced than their predecessors. Today, they come equipped with extra technologies that enhance their performance. Food processors are also easy to operate and versatile enough to be relied on. If you are a chef, housewife, student or anyone who enjoys cooking, this is the time to get one. So, ensure that you go through the above compilation for the best deals!