Camping enthusiasts who were starting to give up on camping can bring back their camping passion again. Things are a bit different today, as most manufacturers of camping tents tend to concentrate more on convenience. And this means that today’s camping tents are not just spacious but also lightweight for optimum portability. They are also easy to set up and take down when you are done camping or hiking.
Well, there are many manufacturers that are making it out there. But one that certainly stands out is Coleman Company Inc. This American Company has specialized in producing outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear. Apart from camping tents, Coleman makes camp pads to make sure you have a complete set when out camping or hiking. Ideally, their products are top quality and this makes it difficult to decide which one best suits you. That’s why we have decided to help you out by unveiling our top 10 best Coleman pop tents reviews. Have a look.
Table Best Coleman Pop Up Tents
- 1. Coleman Instant Cabin (6-Person)
- 2. Coleman 14×10 Feet Instant Tent (8-Person)
- 3. Coleman Sundome Tent (4 Person)
- 4. Coleman Pop-UP Tent
- 5. Coleman 4-Person Tent (Carlsbad)
- 6. Coleman Tent (Hooligan)
- 7. Coleman Screened Tent (Evanston)
- 8. Coleman Tent (Instant Dome)
- 9. Coleman Instant Cabin (4-Person)
- 10. ZOMAKE 3-4 Person Pop Up Tent
1. Coleman Instant Cabin (6-Person)
Meet the Coleman Instant Cabin! Well, this tent measures 10-foot by 9-foot, meaning you and your family or buddies will have a sufficient space to sleep. In addition, it has a 6-foot center, which makes it convenient for tall people. The Coleman Instant Cabin can accommodate up to 6 people, and this improves its versatility.
- Pre-attached poles: They make setup a breeze.
- Two storage pockets: They are ideal for storing small items.
- Expandable carry bag: It makes it easy to travel with the tent.
- Integrated vented rainfly: It ensures extra airflow, thereby, improving comfort.
- WeatherTec system: It features inverted seams and patented welded floors to help keep out water.
- 150D polyester: It is durable and enables the tent to stand up to extreme outdoor conditions.
2. Coleman 14×10 Feet Instant Tent (8-Person)
Camping has never been great; thanks to the Coleman 14×10 Feet Instant Tent. It is large enough to accommodate up to 8 persons. Therefore, whether you are planning to go for camping or attend a get-together, this tent is for you. Its base measures 14 by 10 feet and its center height is 6 feet 5 inches tall for ultimate convenience.
- 1-year warranty: It protects the tent parts from original defects.
- Lightweight craftsmanship: The tent only weighs 36.3 pounds for optimum portability.
- 7 windows and 2 doors: They allow for full ventilation.
- Removable divider: It separates the rooms to help bring in the much-needed convenience.
- Large windows and doors: They offer a great view and are screened to keep bugs and insects out.
3. Coleman Sundome Tent (4 Person)
This soundome tent from Coleman should be your go-to product if you want to enjoy camping. It is spacious yet convenient enough to be carried anywhere. Ideally, the tent has a center height that measures 4 feet 11 inches and a base that measures 9-by-7 feet. Well, this makes it perfect to comfortably accommodate up to 4 people.
- 1-year limited warranty: It allows for worry-free buying experience.
- Two windows: They provide optimum ventilation as well as a great view.
- Handy rainfly: It offers extra protection against the weather.
- Three different colors: They include Navy, Green, and Green with two Palmetto Cool Weather Sleeping Bags.
- Water-resistant construction: It keeps the interior of the tent dry even when it rains.
4. Coleman Pop-UP Tent
Great moments need great camping equipment. And the Coleman Pop-Up Tent offers just that. It is an affordable unit that comes with everything you have been looking for in a camping tent. Ideally, the Coleman Pop-Up Tent measures 7’6” x 4’5” at the base and has a center height of 2’11”.
- 2-person capacity: The tent can accommodate up to 2 people, making it perfect for honeymoons or a romantic 2-person moment.
- Two storage pockets: They organize your belongings.
- Multi-position rainfly: It offers optimum ventilation as well as protection.
- Convenient design: The tent lies flat to make storage a breeze.
- Taped floor seams: They keep you dry.
- 185T 68D polyester fly: It is resistant to both water and fire, meaning it will last longer.
5. Coleman 4-Person Tent (Carlsbad)
There are a lot of reasons why this innovative tent should be a frontier for you. It is dark, and this makes it perfect for putting little ones to sleep when the sun is still up. It will also allow you to sleep anytime regardless of the position of the sun. Best of all, the tent does not heat up due to its dark innovation.
- Dark room technology: It blocks 97.5-percent sunlight, thereby, keeping the room dark.
- 1-year limited warranty: Allows for worry-free buying experience.
- Spacious interior: It can accommodate a queen airbed.
- Screen room: It has a full floor that adds a sleeping space and keeps bugs at bay.
- Integrated rainfly: It provides protection against extreme weather conditions.
6. Coleman Tent (Hooligan)
You need a top quality camp tent to ensure great camping experience. And one of these premium quality tents is the Coleman Hooligan model. It is a 3-person tent with a footprint that measures 8’x7’. Ideally, its center height measures 4’10”, which is high and convenient. The Hooligan is also backed by a 1-year warranty for hassle-free buying experience.
- Insta-Clip pole attachments: They withstand the winds.
- Storage pockets: They keep personal belongings and other items organized.
- Full-mesh interior: It provides maximum ventilation.
- Large windows: They keep the tent cool.
- Snag-free pole sleeves: They make the tent easy to set up.
- Full rainfly: It provides protection against extreme weather.
- Inverted seams and patented welded floors: They keep water out.
7. Coleman Screened Tent (Evanston)
If you are a family guy, then the Coleman Evanston Tent should be a frontier for you. It is very spacious and can accommodate up to 6 people. In addition, it features a center height that measures 5’8”; hence, tall enough to make sure you don’t have to bend when inside. The tent can also accommodate 2 queen airbeds; thanks to its enormous capacity.
- Convenient design: The tent is easy to set up and take down.
- Mesh roof: It brings in more sunlight.
- Weathered system: It will keep you dry.
- Front porch: It is fully screened to help keep out bugs.
- Four large windows: They allow for full ventilation.
- 6-person capacity: Makes the tent perfect for family gatherings, camping, and overnight hunting.
8. Coleman Tent (Instant Dome)
Do not let the biting cold kill your happy moments when you have gone out for camping. The market now has the Coleman Instant Dome, which should be your go-to product. It has everything to make sure your camping experience is perfect. Moreover, its price varies depending on the size, and this means there is something for everyone.
- Three different sizes: The tent is available in 3-person, 4-person, and 6-person capacities.
- Convenient performance: The tent is easy to set up and take down.
- Colorful material: It enhances the looks and visibility of the tent.
- Durable material: It enables the tent to withstand extreme outdoor conditions.
- Spacious interior: It brings in ultimate convenience and comfort.
9. Coleman Instant Cabin (4-Person)
Now is the time to enjoy camping; thanks to the Coleman 4-Person Instant Cabin. It has similar traits to the Coleman Pop Up tent in that they are both easy to step up and fold after use. Furthermore, its floor measures 8’x7’ and the center height measures 4’10”. Get your queen airbed, place it inside the tent and enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- 1-year limited warranty: It allows for free returns.
- Illumiline guy lines: They are reflective to improve visibility at night.
- Pre-assembled poles: They make setup quick and easy.
- Integrated vented rainfly: It protects against the rain, wind, snow, and sun.
- Spacious interior: It can accommodate one queen airbed.
10. ZOMAKE 3-4 Person Pop Up Tent
Bring back your zeal for camping with the ZOMAKE 3-4 Person Pop Up Tent. It is made of easy-to-clean materials, meaning you will be able to keep it clean most of the time. The tent is also easy to assemble, as all you need to do is to unlatch the strap, and voila! It opens on its own.
- Two large D doors and two windows: They make the tent cool.
- Mesh layer on doors and windows: They provide good ventilation while preventing UV and insects from accessing the tent.
- Tarp material: It is durable and easy to clean.
- Fiberglass frame: It is sturdy enough to withstand the winds.
- Hogan Hook Stakes: They stake the tent to the ground during windy periods.
The above Coleman Pop Up Tents have it all. Therefore, the only thing you need to do is to get a desirable one, set it up in minutes, and then bring your camp cot inside. Ideally, these tents come in a variety of sizes to make sure there is something for everyone. The time to create new memories is now. So, choose one of the above Coleman Pop Up Tents and enjoy a night far away from home.